136 replies to this topic

#31 SRP

SRP

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,220 posts

Posted 13 January 2007 - 10:16 PM

Dear God, I ask for you to bless and heal each nation for your glory! Let the war in the Middle East end soon and your will be done for establishing lasting peace in this situation. In Jesus name I pray amen!

#32 cyly

cyly

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 14 January 2007 - 10:04 AM

Dear God,
I ask for you to bless and heal each nation for your glory! Let the war in the Middle East end soon and your will be done for establishing lasting peace in this situation. In Jesus name I pray amen!

I too pray for Peace within our World created by the Father. Bless all in harm's way,Father, and please enter into the spirit of our enemy and change their hearts and mind and realize everyone's common goal is to be loved and to be able to worship You freely,no matter where they live on your Earth.

#33 PrayerWorrior

PrayerWorrior

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 08:37 AM

Lord, please heal those who are sick, put strength in those who are weak, and compfort those in hard time, please shead Your Wonderful Light in those who belong to you and your Wonder Light around those who don't know you,I pray they receive you. I would like to pray for ALL the troops, ( on both sides of the fence) , they are only going by what they are told to do. ( If they don't have it already)... I pray that you are with them on a daily basis and show them Your Love,Peace,Light and Your Free Eternal Gift... Thank you Lord G-d, In your Precious Wonderful,Beautiful. Blessed, Merciful,Graceful, Holy and Anointed Name, I deeply pray this prayer, Amen,Amen,Amen and Amen.

#34 dkny.forgiveme

dkny.forgiveme

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 09:39 AM

My Lord- I pray for PEACE all over the world. Lord, I worship you as Lord over everything. Lord you are a shield to all who trust you. May you bless and heal each nation for your glory. I am so grateful that You are not a distant or remote Father, but a close and loving one. Your love for the whole world is unconditional and everlasting. We are not just in a battle; we are in a WAR; a spiritual war. Father I would ask that you bring peace in every way to this ungodly world; stop the fighting in the world. PEACE BE STILL Amen

#35 Iambeautiful

Iambeautiful

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,157 posts

Posted 07 February 2007 - 03:02 PM

PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!

#36 Kuwait Lover

Kuwait Lover

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 February 2007 - 09:04 PM

great idea..we start to encourage others to pray for Kuwait.. please direct the people who wants to pray for Kuwait to the web site: www.prayforkuwait.com God bless

#37 TrueHope

TrueHope

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 26 February 2007 - 11:52 PM

Lord Jesus, I pray the same words. You who created such a beautiful earth, Forgive those who battle for its riches. Bless the soldiers and bring justice to those who go beyond battle duties. Send aid quickly to the victims, and quickly bring in others to become family to those who' ve lost their families. You are our shelter, our water, our food, our Life! Shine your glory upon those who suffer so greatly throughout the world and through the worst circumstances. I pray You will be glorified by those who knew You not, and witnessed Your hand at work in their lives during these horrific times. Bless You Dear Lord, for You are the only way. Bless You dear Lord for you are all forgiving. Bless You dear Lord for it is through YOU that the world has hope. Amen. I just went to the pray for Kuwait site. Thankyou for sharing that. I will spread the word. God Bless you!

#38 morning star

morning star

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 03:32 PM

This is our call to Christians around the world to lift up the nations together as an army of prayer warriors, united for a common cause.

To give us direction and focus as we pray, I've put together the PrayWay Nation of the Day prayer calendar.

From within the calendar, you can click on the name of any nation to see a page for that country with more information to help you know how to pray.

You can visit the Nation of the Day prayer calendar at:

http://www.prayway.c...s/calendar.html

You can also view an alphabetical list of each nation at:

http://www.prayway.c...ions/index.html

On each country's profile page you will find a map, general description, overview of the population, religions, and names of leaders to pray for.

We will also be adding information about unreached people groups, the persecuted church, and missionaries for each location.

As we pray for each Nation of the Day, you may start a new topic, or join an existing thread if one already exists for the particular nation.

Also, you can pray for ANY nation at ANY time, it doesn't have to be the Nation of the Day. Pray for countries as you are led, and also as current events indicate needs in certain areas.

Oh my Lord, how I pray for this nation, that you created, I pray for the people who you my Lord put in leadership , of our school our churches , armies, of all fields and for the care givers , who have the jobs of taking care of the earths many creations all done by you Lord and most of all for the Parents of the children,for them to take their roles , with love and guidance , and to take the time to teach them Your Ways and too lead by examples and always confess your love for this world that He has created, I pray for peace for the world and for all those that are fighting, in wars all over this Great Land only through your words and our prayers can this become a nation of Love,. protect all that serve you Lord in the many different jobs, let them always keep you first in all they do .... This I pray in your mighty name Jesus Amen

#39 TrueHope

TrueHope

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 12:54 AM

Oh My Jesus, Each Nation has such tremendous problems. Where to begin. We could spend a millenium researching and still need more time!!!! :) Lord, I pray for each and every person in each and every nation. For souls to be saved, to be taught YOUR Word, for aid to victims of wars, abuse, imprisonment, unthinkable things, and unwritable situations. I pray for the victims and their families of genocides, those known about and those unspoken about. (Unknown) I pray for releif from hunger, starvation, disease, homelessness, disaster. I lift up this planet to You Lord for there is so much that needs healing. And though we know these things must come to pass, there are so many out there who need YOU. And we Must battle through prayer to help those out there who suffer from senseless wars, genocides and just sheer evil out there. Bring peace where there is hatred, bring Support where they are abandoned and forgive those who are called to harm and do injustices upon this earth!!! I pray that each worldly leader will heed Your voice and not heed their own agendas. Lord Have Mercy. Eternal Father, I offer You, the body and the Blood. Soul and Divinity of Your dearly beloved Son. Our Lord Jesus, Christ. In attonement for our sins and those of the whole world!!! For the sake of Your Sorrowful Passion, Have Mercy on us and on the whole world. In Christ Jesus Name, I pray. Amen!

#40 Iambeautiful

Iambeautiful

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,157 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 12:50 PM

I am still praying

#41 Adolf

Adolf

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 02:47 PM

Lord you created the world & everthing in it, please listen to our prayers. Amen, Adolf

#42 Iambeautiful

Iambeautiful

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,157 posts

Posted 08 April 2007 - 11:13 AM

I am still praying

#43 CindyKD

CindyKD

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts

Posted 24 May 2007 - 08:08 PM

Dear Lord,
I saw a biography on Saddam Hussein and was horrified at the sadism and violence he and his family inflicted on others. It was only then that I realized how much our world needs prayers. Please Lord, help the people of Iraq and all of the peoples around the world who are suffering because of the cruelty of others. Please bring about world peace Lord, and heal a world that's so filled with negativity and hatred. Bring your love to each and every human being so that each one of us may experience the true joy that is heaven.
This I pray in Jesus' name.
Amen

DOWN TO PRAYER .

#44 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 24 May 2007 - 08:33 PM

Heavenly Father I lift up all the nations of the world to you tonight. In each country you see the needs. There is poverty, hunger people dying of starvation, missionaries out on the field being cruelly treated. Father I ask also that you be with all the broken, and hurting people of this world, and put peace, and contentment into their lives. Help those that are living in poverty, please make a way out of their poverty for them. Those that are going hungry dear Father we ask that you would supply their need of food. Those missionaries on the field that are preaching your word to the lost, I ask that you would put your hand of protection upon them; guide, and direct their paths, and help them to get your word out. Bless them dear Father and help their words to the lost to be effectual in getting the lost into the kingdom. Especially I lift up the people in all parts of Africa, and ask for your divine guidance and protection upon them. I pray this my Blessed one and only Heavenly Father in the name of our precious Jesus. Amen.

#45 Iambeautiful

Iambeautiful

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,157 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 11:47 AM

Dear Father I stand in agreement with this prayer.Amen.