131 replies to this topic

#16 victoria

victoria

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,344 posts

Posted 16 June 2006 - 04:29 AM

Lord, may the community of Christians stand firm in our praise for You. Thank You, Father for giving us life. Thank You, Lord, for giving us Jesus Christ to show us of Your love for us. Thank You, for sending Him to us to show us how to love You. Lord, it is so hard to love our enemies as ourselves, but that is what You want us to do. But, Lord, we are assured that loving our enemies can melt their hearts and bring them in a relationship with You. Grant Lord, that as Christians, we band together to shout the good news that Jesus Christ died for us. Grant Lord, that we show compassion to our fellow man so that he can wish to become a follower of Jesus. Amen.

#17 SRP

SRP

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,220 posts

Posted 17 June 2006 - 06:43 AM

Dear God, We pray for there to be more peace in this World. We ask that You bless each Country's leaders and lead them by faith through the Holy spirit to do what is best for all peoples. We ask that You heal the generational curses and fights that have plagued each Country. Allow forgiveness and return prosperity to each Country that follows Your word. We ask for more people to pray in unison for peace and healing of our planet. In Jesus name we pray. Amen

#18 nanallyne

nanallyne

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 17 July 2006 - 06:49 PM

God, O Lord, there are threats of more war. Help this world Lord, send your angels to do battle so there may be a beginning to peace. Thank you Father. Amen

#19 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 04:06 PM

DEAR HEAVENLY FATHER I ASK YOU TO BE WITH THE PEOPLE IN MEXICO. FATHER I ASK THAT YOU SEND MISSIONARIES TO THOSE THAT HAVE NOT HEARD THE WORD, AND HELP THEM FATHER TO BE DRAWN BY HOLY SPIRIT CONVICTION, AND TO BECOME BORN AGAIN CHRISTIANS. FATHER YOUR SON DIED ON THE CROSS FOR THEM JUST THE SAME AS HE DID FOR US; WE KNOW HE ROSE AGAIN, AND IS SITTING AT YOUR RIGHT HAND. FATHER WE ASK THAT YOU MAKE THESE PEOPLE READY FOR YOUR SONS RETURN IN JESUS NAME. FATHER WE ASK THAT YOU HELP THE POOR AND UNFORTUNATE IN THIS COUNTRY HELP ALL THOSE IN NEED DEAR FATHER. JUST BLESS THIS COUNTRY. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.

#20 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 04:18 PM

DEAR HEAVENLY FATHER I COME TO YOU ONCE AGAINTHIS EVENING AND I ASK YOU TO LOOK DOWN UPON THIS WORLD; AS IT SEEMS TO BE ROCKING AND ROLLING WITH ALL SORTS OF SIN. FATHER WE ASK YOU RIGHT NOW TO GIVE THE LEADERS OF ALL THE COUNTRIES WISDOM IN KNOWING WHAT TO DO IN EVERY SITUATION, AND JUST HOW TO DEAL WITH IT. FATHER WE ASK THAT YOU WOULD SHOW THEM HOW TO GET THE WARS STOPPED IN SO MANY COUNTRIES AND ALL THE BLOOD SHED THAT IS GOING ON. FATHER HELP OUR MISSIONARIES TO GET THE WORD OUT, AND PUT YOUR HAND OF PROTECTION UP ON THEM PLEASE, FATHER WE ASK FOR YOUR HAND OF PROTECTION UPON ALL THE LITTLE CHILDREN ALSO IN THESE COUNTRIES , AND ESPECIALLY HELP THOSE IN THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.

#21 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 21 July 2006 - 12:16 PM

FATHER MY HEART GOES OUT TO THESE PEOPLE IN OTHER COUNTRIES, AND I PRAY FOR THE MISSIONARIES THAT ARE TRYING TO GET THE GOSPEL OUT PLEASE BE WITH THEM FATHER, AND HELP THEM TO BE ABLE TO DO SO; ALSO ;BE WITH THE PEOPLE IN THESE OTHER COUNTRIES THAT ARE IN NEED OF SO MANY THINGS; EVEN; FOOD, CLOTHING, AND SHELTER. FATHER YOU KNOW WHO THEY ARE, AND WE ASK THAT YOU HELP THEM. FATHER PLEASE BE WITH ALL THE UNREST IN THE WORLD THE CONFLICTS WARS ETC; AND BRING PEACE TO THIS TROUBLED WORLD AND BE WITH THE LEADERS OF THESE COUNTRIES, AND GIVE THEM WISDOM, AND UNDERSTANDING IN ALL POLITICAL MATTERS; SO THEY WILL BE BETTER ABLE TO HELP THE PEOPLE OF THEIR COUNTRIES. FATHER IF THERE IS ANY LEADERS THAT ARE UNSAVED WE ASK THAT YOU WOULD CONVICT AND SAVE THEM AND BRING THEM TO REPENTANCE. INJESUS NAME. AMEN

#22 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 23 July 2006 - 03:19 PM

Dear heavenly Father I pray for all countries today, and ask for you to look over and protect the missionaries; and the people in every country that is suffering from religion persecution. Father I ask that you supply the missionaries needs whatever that might be. Help them Father in what ever way they are in need of help. Father help the spreading of your word to be so. In Jesus name. We love you Father and we thank and praise you for all things.

#23 NicoleneCoetzee_13

NicoleneCoetzee_13

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 977 posts

Posted 23 July 2006 - 03:46 PM

My Father in Heaven, We humbly pray that You may shine Your love, guidance, and blessings upon the people, churches, leaders, and goverment of Madagascar. May Your guidance be known to Your people in this country so that there be a uniting in action to reflect Your will on all levels. We also pray Lord for strength and courage for the following missionaries: Ferdie Flores-Igreja Baptista Kristaun de Manatuto in East Temor Ajay David-Jesus Grace Assembly in India Warwick and Maxine Shipway-The Good Shepherd Agicultural Mission in India Let Your guidance and strength shine forth in these people my Lord so that Your word may spread to those who are yet to hear Your voice. Thank You Father for Your intercession in the lives of these people. Amen

#24 meg

meg

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,470 posts

Posted 28 July 2006 - 10:26 AM

Dear Father I come together with my brothers and sisters in Christ in joining in prayer for all nations. How it must make You weep Lord to see how hatered and evil are making themselves known in this beautiful world You have created for us. Lord I am truly blessed that I can speak of my love for You openly without fear of persecution. That I have been blessed with a home and food and clothing. That my children are healthy and have access to medical care. That the water from my taps is safe to drink. Father I have so much to be thankful for..thank you for this forum Lord where we can all come together to pray for those who have to suffer. Lord..I think of the line "there but for the grace of God go I" and I thank You again for all my blessings. Lord be with all those who give of themselves to help others even if all they are able to do is pray for You bless the power of pray. Please Lord let there soon be peace in the world. In Jesus name Amen

#25 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 05 August 2006 - 02:52 PM

Dear Heavenly Father I come to you today in the name of Jesus, and hold the people of Mexico up before you. Father God I ask that you help your word to be spread in Mexico, and that more churches will be built, and more missionaries sent to Mexico to teach the word. Father God I pray that you enlighten all those being taught by the missionaries to the gospel. FAther put a special love in the missionaries hearts to carry out your work in this country. In Jesus name help these people in any way they are in need of help, and help everyone there to be reached with the gospel, Father help these people to see Jesus in each missionary that talks to them about Salvation. In Jesus name. amen.

#26 peaches1

peaches1

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 07 August 2006 - 07:41 AM

I pray Fther Lord for the healing Restoratinof the Govt of people inthe country of Mexico,Ipray that the leadership will turn there hearts towrd you and seek your face,ipray for those who are tired andneed medical help and attention, Ipray for the missionarrs tht go to help Father I ask thatyou hear theneeds and answer theneeds of thses peoples for spiritual physical and health as well as mental needs.Nothing is impossibel for youlord just nothing lord I am so glad you are my Lord and I knowyou will answer thisprayers for Mexico.

#27 amethyst23

amethyst23

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 07 August 2006 - 04:54 PM

Almighty Father, You know that we, in the Philippines, have so many problems and as a nation, too, we need to be heled and reconciled with each other. Look with favor upon our prayer as we beg you to please bless our land and our people with lasting peace, understanding, prosperity and security. Guide our leaders and our decision-makers to look beyond their own agendas and consider those who have less both in stature and resources. May we continue to stand together and in the spirit of "bayanihan" weather all the problems and crises that afflict our nation and our people. But, while we are looking into our internal concerns, we also lift to you dear Father, Israel and Lebanon - that the leaders may find in their hearts the true spirit of understanding and reconsiliation and come to a meeting of hearts and minds so that the conflict will stop and the victims of war will finally find peace and security. Bless both countries, Lord, that the fruits of Your Sacred Heart may touch the hearts and mind of their leaders and with Your guidance, find a resolution to the conflict. We ask this in the powerful Name of Jesus, our Lord and Savior. AMEN.

#28 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 10 August 2006 - 05:27 AM

Heavenly Father I come to you today on behalf of all nations. Father I ask that you answer this prayer. Father you see the sin-sickness;fightinging; poverty and so many other wrong things that are going on. Father I ask that you bless those in need of food; clothing or shelter; that you protect those being persecuted for there religion; protect the little children heavenly Father. Father minister to people all over the world also, and help the Christians to let their light so shine that others may see Jesus in them, and want to get right. Father I ask that you send laborers into the field to get your word out; so that every one will know just what Jesus has done for us at Calvary. Father we know what the end of the book says...Basicly Jesus wins and satan lost a long time ago when Jesus went to Calvary; was crucified; rose from the dead and is sitting at the right hand of God. I thank you father for I know that one day soon Jesus is coming back to get all Christians out of this sin-sick world. I thank you Father for this promise and I believe in his soon coming. Father I would ask that you bring peace in every way to this sin sick world; stop the un-rest, and fighting in the world. It seems satan is running rampant all over trying to break up homes and anything he can to cause trouble to Gods children. Father we ask that you put your hand of protection upon all of your children. In Jesus name. amen.

#29 Iambeautiful

Iambeautiful

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,157 posts

Posted 20 August 2006 - 06:11 PM

Good Work Eric!!!!!

#30 Brian

Brian

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 27 August 2006 - 11:28 AM

Father God I pray for the AIDS orphans in Uganda. Help them to find peace in their times of trial. Help them to not give up and to know that one day they won't be suffering anymore. They will be in your hands!