131 replies to this topic

#1 eric

eric

PrayWay.com

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 782 posts

Posted 23 August 2005 - 09:53 PM

This is our call to Christians around the world to lift up the nations together as an army of prayer warriors, united for a common cause.

To give us direction and focus as we pray, I've put together the PrayWay Nation of the Day prayer calendar.

From within the calendar, you can click on the name of any nation to see a page for that country with more information to help you know how to pray.

You can visit the Nation of the Day prayer calendar at:

http://www.prayway.c...s/calendar.html

You can also view an alphabetical list of each nation at:

http://www.prayway.c...ions/index.html

On each country's profile page you will find a map, general description, overview of the population, religions, and names of leaders to pray for.

We will also be adding information about unreached people groups, the persecuted church, and missionaries for each location.

As we pray for each Nation of the Day, you may start a new topic, or join an existing thread if one already exists for the particular nation.

Also, you can pray for ANY nation at ANY time, it doesn't have to be the Nation of the Day. Pray for countries as you are led, and also as current events indicate needs in certain areas.

#2 blackbirdsinginginthedeadofnight

blackbirdsinginginthedeadofnight

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,306 posts

Posted 23 August 2005 - 10:37 PM

Great Idea, Eric! Psalm 67 O God, be gracious and bless us and let Your light shed its light upon us. So will Your ways be known upon this earth and all nations learn Your saving help. Let the peoples praise You, O God; let all the peoples praise You. Let the nations be glad and exult for You rule the world with justice. With fairness You rule the peoples, You guide the nations on earth. Let the peoples praise You, O God; let all the peoples praise You. The earth has yielded its fruit for God, our God, has blessed us. You indeed have blessed us; let all the earth revere You! AMEN!

#3 nightsong

nightsong

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 28 August 2005 - 10:05 PM

Father, I lift up the people of Sudan to you. Lord, you have heard the cry of your people. I pray Father, that you will move on Sudan by your Holy Spirit, send the spirit of revival, protect your people, turn the hearts of the government to you. I plead the blood of jesus over your people there Lord, I ask you to send forth angels to encamp about them, give your angels charge over them. I bind the evil spirits that are moving against your people there Lord, to destroy.I speak your word over your people, you said no weapon that is formed against them shall prosper. With your mighty hand Lord, deliver your people out of the hands of the enemy. Restore their land, give them supernatural provision, draw this place to you, speak to them to humble themselves and pray, and heal their land. IN Jesus name I pray. Amen

#4 STAR

STAR

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 02 September 2005 - 05:54 AM

Heavenly Father I come before you in this hour of need for our nation, Lord this nation was built on the word of God, look down on us because we need you more than ever, speak to the heart and soul of your people, and protect those that are still waiting, be there and send relief soon, protect the hungry, the lost the feeble and the young, Lord they cannot help themself. send your holy spirit to sooth and comfort them in Jesus holy name amen.

#5 sheila

sheila

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 376 posts

Posted 06 September 2005 - 12:46 AM

Dear Lord Sometimes it seems so inadequate to pray - when I look around me at home, in my own country and then further afield to all the westernised nations and then even further to the distant continents. There is so much chaos and conflict, want ans suffering. I am always apalled at man's inhumanity to his fellow man, that those with plenty hold onto to it so tightly and will see others die for want of bread or water. But we are weak and selfish and the only thing we can do now is to pray, to know humility before You, to know and believe that You and only You can save this world. I pray that You will inspire all believers to go forward and hold out the hand of friendship and help, in big and small ways. For the lonely and isolated people who live in the midst of our communities, I pray that each of us can at the very least smile and pass the time of day with them when we meet them. For the sick, that their pain be bearable and that they have hope and the love and support of their families. For our children wherever they live so they know the world is a safe place and nothing to be afraid of. I pray that the governments of the world look with clarity and see what is really happening and that they put aside their need and want for material growth in favour of a unified strategy of planned and consistent help and restructuring of those countries where want is so terrible. There is strife and killing all over the globe, sometimes in war situations, sometimes a stranger will kill another stranger, sometimes murder is comitted by those known to the victims, please Lord, reach down and stop this madness. Restore order to this world, Lord, let Your Will be done. Amen

#6 STAR

STAR

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 24 October 2005 - 02:28 PM

Lord we need to keep this prayer going, The world is getting so wicked, we must see a change soon, Lord how much longer will you let these things go on, Little babies are being destroyed each moment of each day, little children are being abused and maimed daily, The elderly are mistreated and abused.Lord these are your precious and little ones, and I know you are very unhappy with the way things are going. Lord have mercy on us as a nation, lead us in the right direction, fill our hearts and minds with love and that sweet, sweet spirtit that only you can give. Star

#7 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,294 posts

Posted 26 October 2005 - 02:29 AM

PRAISE THE LORD. Psalm 100 (KJV) Make a joyful noise unto the Lord, all ye lands. Serve the Lord with gladness, come before his presence with singing. Know ye the Lord he is God, it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves, we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture. Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise, be thankful unto him and bless his name. For the Lord is good, his mercy is everlasting and his truth endureth to all generations. AMEN.

#8 hereiamavailable2u

hereiamavailable2u

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 16 May 2006 - 06:25 AM

God be merciful to us and bless us; and cause His face to shine upon us; that your way may be know upon the earth your saving health among the nations. Let God arise, let His enemies be scattered. Our Father who art in Heaven hallowed be Your name Your kingdom come Your will be done in the nations of the earth Lord save the innocent ones from the terror that flies by night rescue those persecuted for holding your name in honour and respect Let your Name be magnified You are the LOrd and there is none else like You. Let every knee bow and tongue confess Jesus Christ is Lord of heaven and earth Yours Lord is the greatness the power and the glory the Victory and Majesty: for All that is in the heavens and the earth is Yours. You are the Head above all.

#9 SRP

SRP

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,220 posts

Posted 17 May 2006 - 03:27 PM

Dear God please bless all the Missionaries in this World who carry the message of Jesus salvation. Give them your divine protection and the resources to fund their much needed support. Please intervene when others persecute them and allow them to witness to those in desperate need. We ask all of this in Jesus holy name. Amen

#10 Megan

Megan

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 23 May 2006 - 06:56 AM

Father I ask in Jesus name that your Word would spread through the world, the Nations like wild fire. I ask for revival. I ask in Jesus name that every Christian would rise up their spirit and have a burning desire to spread your truth to the lost. I thank you and ask these things in Jesus name. Amen

#11 SRP

SRP

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,220 posts

Posted 23 May 2006 - 02:18 PM

In agreement with Megan Father. We need more christians to take a stand! In Jesus name we pray. Amen

#12 sapphireblue61y2j@yahoo.com

sapphireblue61y2j@yahoo.com

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 24 May 2006 - 05:18 AM

let us pray not just for us .but for the whole world..God made the whole world for ALL of us to live together in harmony not to fight,and make war..let us ALL come together in peace,happiness,and love...protect us ALL from war.i ask in Jesus name..may GOD bless us and keep us safe..amen :)

#13 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,294 posts

Posted 29 May 2006 - 10:46 PM

Father, I lift the people of Indonesia to You in Jesus'name. I seek Your mercy and Your grace upon the people who are living in Jogjarkarta who lost many lives due to the recent earth quake. Now the people in Indonesia and neighbouring country Sarawak are going through great misery due to the volcanic eruption. Many people are ill with flu, fever, coughing and many other illness. Lord, You are above all of these sickness. You are the Healer. Lord we trust that Your Word is health to our flesh. Comfort those in Indonesia who mourn for the loss of their love ones. I pray that many help will come from other countries to help this people. I pray for their President, fill him with wisdom as he thinks of ways to help his country. Thank You, Lord. Whatever happen around us only the good things comes from You the rest are from the evil one, but we put our trust in You, Father. For we believe that You will rescue and save us. Thank You, Lord. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#14 psalm139

psalm139

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 02 June 2006 - 01:16 AM

Its been a while since I visit and posted prayers at prayway. Today God speak to me and Called me to once again to this ministry.
Eric, I am encouraged and fired up by this new prayer crussade for the nations.
I have been working in China for almost 4 years now. Having been worked in different cities, I have seen how this country needs our prayer, how this country needs Jesus in their lives, how this country is living in sin. I am stirred by God to reach out for this nation. I know that prayer is one of the powerful way to reach out for this nation.

Dear heavenly Father,
I pray for China, that you will extend your hand upon this nation and bring forth revival. Father I pray that you will stir up the hearts of Christians living here. I pray that you will continously open the door on this nation to your Word and bring salvation. Father we may have difficulty in reaching out for chinese, but in You there are no impsossible. Father I pray that you will destroy every wall that hinders your salvation to penetrate in this country. I pray that you will bind every form of spirit that is keeping its people captive in bondage. Lord I pray for every corner, cities,towns of this country, that they may come to know that there is a God, and they may acknowledge that they need Jesus in their live. I also lift up to you the leaders and rulers in this country, I pray that you give them a righteous wisdom to govern this country; and as they lead the people, I pray that you will also speak into their hearts and they may know you as God and their personal saviour. Father continue to send forth ministering angels to this nation. Father I know that you have all the power to change every lives in this country. Once again I bring back to you all the power, the glory, the honor,
In JESUS Mighty Name I PRAY...

Amen

#15 Charismatic

Charismatic

PrayWay Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 16 June 2006 - 01:02 AM

Dear Lord, I saw a biography on Saddam Hussein and was horrified at the sadism and violence he and his family inflicted on others. It was only then that I realized how much our world needs prayers. Please Lord, help the people of Iraq and all of the peoples around the world who are suffering because of the cruelty of others. Please bring about world peace Lord, and heal a world that's so filled with negativity and hatred. Bring your love to each and every human being so that each one of us may experience the true joy that is heaven. This I pray in Jesus' name. Amen