5 replies to this topic

#1 pepa

pepa

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 August 2005 - 02:23 PM

please pray for my husband miguel's salvation and deliverance from drug addiction. i believe that ALL things are possible with God and iask that you would pray tha miguel will open his heart to let Christ in thank you ,linda

#2 STAR

STAR

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 23 August 2005 - 03:10 PM

Lord, I stand in prayer for miguel, Lord give him a desire to clean up his life and give his heart to God I ask you to give strength to his wife and stand beside her as she struggles with this problem, I know what this behavior can do to a family, just have mercy and hear when she calls on your name, in Jesus name amen, Star

#3 blackbirdsinginginthedeadofnight

blackbirdsinginginthedeadofnight

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,306 posts

Posted 23 August 2005 - 04:54 PM

Lord God, Thank You for Linda, and her heart which is open to You. I join with Linda and STAR to lift up Miguel before Your throne. Lord God, here is a man who is suffering through his addiction to drugs, and undoubtedly, it is right now destroying his life. We aske for Your assistance, Lord. Please deliver Miguel from his drug addiction and bring to him Your salvation! Lord, come break this man out from his prison. Claim this lost sheep and bring him to Your pastures to feed. Send forth Your angels to help fight in this spiritual battle and bring him home to You. Protect him from the prowlings of the evil one and lead him away from his temptations. Bless Linda and grant her the strength and the courage she needs to make it through these very troubled times. Send her Your support and love, and protect her from all anxiety. Deliver them both from this, Lord, and give to them a new future in You. In Jesus Name, AMEN!

#4 just_greta

just_greta

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,866 posts

Posted 23 August 2005 - 09:35 PM

Heavenly Father, so many have fallen into drugs and alcohol. Lord, these are such strongholds, too. Thankfully, nothing is too difficult for you. So, Lord come now and deliver Miguel. Lord, hear Linda's heart cry out to you for her husband. Break this addiction from Miguel and restore him to Yourself and to his family - even better than before! Thank you Lord. I ask in Jesus' Name. AMEN

#5 sheila

sheila

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 376 posts

Posted 23 August 2005 - 11:49 PM

Dear Lord Please hear Linda in her prayers, she has opened her heart and askd for Your help. Drugs and alcohol are the addictions of these times and ruin so many lives, the addicts and the lives of their families and friends. Please grant Linda courage and faith in You so she can stand strong beside Miguel in this fight. Miguel is lost in the dark despair that his addiction brings and he needs Your help, Your love. Please send the Holy Spirit to these people so they can work together and lead happy lives without the destructive influence of drugs. Amen

#6 doll

doll

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 23 August 2005 - 11:50 PM

Heavenly Father, I bring today miguel ,and lift him up to you, Oh father only you, can heal, restore, open up his eyes and show him the real truth,on this ugly devils lies, I pray he would hate those innfluences, and the smell and taste of drugs of his choice, I pray you transform this man into the man he is suppose to be, right now he is lost, and confused, please claim your son and bring him back to linda, i pray for peace for linda, and restoral and harmany for this marriage that you brought together and may nothing hinder it especially the devils poision,I know your a god of love, peace and the timing is always perfect, may you bless linda for the great strenth, and love for her husband, and may you answer her prayer. please linda dont give up i have been praying for my husband for 11 years and i see god melting his heart, and i know in gods time not mine he will give me this desire of my heart, and yours too, all of this i pray in the sweet jesus, amen amen