8 replies to this topic

#1 Melissa

Melissa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 05:38 PM

Please pray for me. I am 11 weeks pregnant with our 5th child. I have the stomach flu and feel terrible. Please pray for a quick recovery and protection for me and the baby.

#2 mjac

mjac

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,005 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 06:32 PM

Please pray for me. I am 11 weeks pregnant with our 5th child. I have the stomach flu and feel terrible. Please pray for a quick recovery and protection for me and the baby.

In the name of Jesus, I bind mom and baby to the will and purposes of God, to truth and to the blood of Jesus. I bind this pregnancy to God's will...which is a perfectly healthy baby, and no complications for mom. I loose, crush, smash and destroy the ability of this stomach flu to produce any more symptoms in mom's body in Jesus' name. Stomach flu, BOW! to the name of Jesus, and FLEE!!! NOW! I speak to Melissa's body to come in line with the Word of God...He sent His Word and healed you... healing belongs to you, Melissa, because of what Jesus did on the Cross. I bind you and this pregnancy to that truth in Jesus' name. Thank you, Lord, for healing flowing now, in Jesus' name. Amen.

#3 inHissteps

inHissteps

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,521 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 06:39 PM

In the name of Jesus, I bind mom and baby to the will and purposes of God, to truth and to the blood of Jesus. I bind this pregnancy to God's will...which is a perfectly healthy baby, and no complications for mom. I loose, crush, smash and destroy the ability of this stomach flu to produce any more symptoms in mom's body in Jesus' name. Stomach flu, BOW! to the name of Jesus, and FLEE!!! NOW! I speak to Melissa's body to come in line with the Word of God...He sent His Word and healed you... healing belongs to you, Melissa, because of what Jesus did on the Cross. I bind you and this pregnancy to that truth in Jesus' name. Thank you, Lord, for healing flowing now, in Jesus' name. Amen.

Amen!

#4 Delores S

Delores S

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,535 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 07:32 PM

Father God, thank You for the new life that Melissa has inside of her. We ask for her a quick recovery from this illness and protection for she and her unborn child. In Jesus' name we pray. Amen and amen.

#5 sunnyisle

sunnyisle

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 07:37 PM

I speak into Melissa & baby life 3 Jn1:2 - 'Beloved I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.' In Jesus precious name. Amen

#6 Nessa

Nessa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,110 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 09:47 PM

Praying

#7 tulipsforall

tulipsforall

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 09:59 PM

Lord,
I pray for Neesa, please send your healing angels to her for a quick recovery.

#8 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 03:07 AM

God, Please heal Melissa from stomach flu. Please grant a healthy baby to Melissa. In Jesus' name. Amen.

#9 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 04:57 AM

Father, I say Amen to this prayer for Melissa and her unborn child. By Jesus' stripes we are healed. Thank You, Lord for the promise of Your Word. Thank You for healing Melissa and her baby. Thank You for making her whole in all areas. In Jesus' Name I ask. Amen.