6 replies to this topic

#1 sallyw

sallyw

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 05:40 PM

We have had a really rough time the last 10 years or so. I can't work anymore, and used to be the primary wage earner. I am on disabiity for emotional and physical issues. My husband was doing well with the US Census for a year and a half, he was a field manager for them for 1400 people. Then that job was just over. He loved it there, and hoped that he would be able to stay. After a month of not working at all, he did start at a temp job that goes until Jan 1. In the meanwhile, he is taking a statistics class at the community college to help him get a job as a statistician at the Census. Please pray that he will get another temp assignment so that we are at least getting some income when this one finishes, and that he will find his way back into federal service. He has 11 1/2 years in service between the post office, the IRS, and the Census. We are 53 with no retirement and a lot of debt. We really need a fresh start! Thanks for your prayers and support.

#2 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,619 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 07:41 PM

Lord-I pray that you would provide a permanent job for Sally's husband-where he can excell at whatever he does.

#3 Nessa

Nessa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,110 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 09:11 PM

Lord bring employment for Sally's husband which is gainful and fulfilling, In Jesus Name. Amen

#4 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 05:09 AM

We have had a really rough time the last 10 years or so. I can't work anymore, and used to be the primary wage earner. I am on disabiity for emotional and physical issues.

My husband was doing well with the US Census for a year and a half, he was a field manager for them for 1400 people. Then that job was just over. He loved it there, and hoped that he would be able to stay. After a month of not working at all, he did start at a temp job that goes until Jan 1. In the meanwhile, he is taking a statistics class at the community college to help him get a job as a statistician at the Census.

Please pray that he will get another temp assignment so that we are at least getting some income when this one finishes, and that he will find his way back into federal service. He has 11 1/2 years in service between the post office, the IRS, and the Census.

We are 53 with no retirement and a lot of debt. We really need a fresh start!

Thanks for your prayers and support.

Heavenly Father I ask that You would open the doors to employment for this husband and bless them financially in every way they are in need in Jesus name trhis I pray. Amen.

#5 elejem1956

elejem1956

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 05:17 AM

Heavenly Father, please help this family. Help the husband to find a permanent position at a solid company. Help him to take the right steps to get there. Place people in his life that will guide him in the right direction. We ask in Jesus name. Amen.

#6 jacob kallikoth

jacob kallikoth

jacob kallikoth

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 07:34 AM

We have had a really rough time the last 10 years or so. I can't work anymore, and used to be the primary wage earner. I am on disabiity for emotional and physical issues.

My husband was doing well with the US Census for a year and a half, he was a field manager for them for 1400 people. Then that job was just over. He loved it there, and hoped that he would be able to stay. After a month of not working at all, he did start at a temp job that goes until Jan 1. In the meanwhile, he is taking a statistics class at the community college to help him get a job as a statistician at the Census.

Please pray that he will get another temp assignment so that we are at least getting some income when this one finishes, and that he will find his way back into federal service. He has 11 1/2 years in service between the post office, the IRS, and the Census.

We are 53 with no retirement and a lot of debt. We really need a fresh start!

Thanks for your prayers and support.

o Lord, I pray along with Sallyw as she is on disability and pray that her husband can cope up with family finances.Amen

#7 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 03:59 PM

Father, be with sallyw and her husband. Help them to be able to make all ends eat through You. Give her husband the right job. Help it to not be a temp job, but a full time job that will last as long as he needs it. Be with them and watch over all they do. AMEN