10 replies to this topic

#1 Brenda Jones

Brenda Jones

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 10:46 AM

Dear Brothers & sisters in our Lord.... We just moved to F.L about 8 months ago..bought this home & sence we are having a lot of family coming to visit ..we thought we should get the septic tank cleaned..Previous owner said he cleaned 1 & half years ago.talked to previous owners and they said its in front yard in front of bedroom windows.we have had a company come out 3 times and they cant find it...company said it was under pavers on the drive way..charged us 95.00 now they are saying they can put a new one in..why would we spend thousands of dollars for a new one when theres one there...Please pray they are sending there expert out to look ..Please agree with me they are honest and that the Holy Spirt will lead them right to the tank...In Jesus name Amen

#2 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 11:15 AM

Father, let those hired by Brenda Jones be able to find the septic. Let them be able to find it quickly, and let it be in good condition that they will need nothing done to it. Watch over them as they work. AMEN

#3 inHissteps

inHissteps

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,521 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 11:35 AM

Dear Brothers & sisters in our Lord....

We just moved to F.L about 8 months ago..bought this home & sence we are having a lot of family coming to visit ..we thought we should get the septic tank cleaned..Previous owner said he cleaned 1 & half years ago.talked to previous owners and they said its in front yard in front of bedroom windows.we have had a company come out 3 times and they cant find it...company said it was under pavers on the drive way..charged us 95.00 now they are saying they can put a new one in..why would we spend thousands of dollars for a new one when theres one there...Please pray they are sending there expert out to look ..Please agree with me they are honest and that the Holy Spirt will lead them right to the tank...In Jesus name Amen

Grace and peace, Brenda,
This link is a site that explains how to locate the septic and gives a diagram...
http://www.inspectap...septankfind.htm
God show them where their septic tank and drainfield is located...thank you!

#4 Brenda Jones

Brenda Jones

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 05:43 PM

Thanks for your Prayers!!!Inhissteps thank you for the site ,my husband & I had already been on that site days ago..Its still a mystery??? ..Pray that this company is honest and trust worthy ..our neighbor gave us the referral...God we place this matter in your hands and by faith know that this will all work out for Charlie & I..In Jesus name Amen

#5 sallyw

sallyw

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 05:49 PM

Lord, please bless Brenda and her family in this situation. In Jesus' name. Amen. Brenda - can the real estate agent that had the house for sale help you or ask the previous owner? Maybe you can find out the same company that they used??

#6 Brenda Jones

Brenda Jones

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 06:00 PM

We just talked to Bill today the previous owner.....He is so kind to have returned our call to him from S.C..I called our real estate agent & he called theres ...so we were able to talk to Bill..he told us right were it is ..however when the company came back they said its not there..but before he left said we can put a new one in for you..if they dont find it when the expert comes out ..we are going to get 2nd opinion..Thanks for the info..I really appreciate it...Brenda

#7 Nessa

Nessa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,110 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 09:08 PM

Lord thank You for Bill and his willingness to help. Bring Brenda and family exactly what is needed to assist in this situation! In Jesus Name. Amen

#8 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 12:18 AM

God, Please lead these workers to the septic tank. I pray that this will all work out for Brenda. Please do not allow her to spend unnecessary money. I pray that the workers will be skilled and honest. In Jesus' name, amen.

#9 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 05:17 PM

God, Please let this septic tank be cleaned affordably and well. Please let this septic tank be found quickly. Give this expert wisdom and skill. In Jesus' name. Amen.

#10 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 01:07 PM

God, Please prosper Brenda and her husband in Florida. Give them godly friends there and a sense of belonging to the church community there. In Jesus' name. Amen.

#11 Angelika

Angelika

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,334 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 05:07 PM

I want to praise and thank you Lord despite this situation. I pray that your will be done in this situation for your glory. Thank you Lord! Amen.