5 replies to this topic

#1 Natalie_louise21

Natalie_louise21

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 October 2006 - 06:19 PM

i posted a help request a few weeks back now about my daughter chloe louise giving up on god and feelin so alone also to ask god to protect us from her violent father, i was going though a court case with chloe father and just the other day i got a call to say we had won, his not allowed anywhere near chloe or myself now when i told chloe about this she replied "mummy god is watchin me and he did listen to me, i knew he would" i cannot thank you all enough, it makes me so happy to see chloe smilng, every night before bed she preys to our lord and she always says thank you!! now chloe and me can get with our lifes. thanks go to all that said prayers for chloe, thank you XXX god bless you all XXX :

#2 lian05

lian05

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 566 posts

Posted 25 October 2006 - 06:26 PM

Praise our heavenly father above and we thank him for helping Chloe and her mother in this situation. Lord We praise your name and we raise our hearts to you oh Saviour with Thanks. AMen.

#3 Nil

Nil

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 25 October 2006 - 08:32 PM

Lord, thank You 4 being there 4 Chloe and her mom. Thank You 4 lifting their spirits and bringing them closer 2 You. Without a doubt this is definitly a wonderful progress we should praise, so....praise the Lord! :lol:

#4 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,719 posts

Posted 25 October 2006 - 09:20 PM

Praise God, for His mercies endureth forever.

#5 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 26 October 2006 - 12:07 PM

Thank you so much Dear Heavenly Father for intervening in this situation, and working everything out for Chloe and her mother. We love you Dear Father and thank you so much. Especially I pray that you would pour out your blessings upon both of them. In the name of Jesus. amen.

#6 natasha.burg

natasha.burg

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 01:16 PM

i posted a help request a few weeks back now about my daughter chloe louise giving up on god and feelin so alone also to ask god to protect us from her violent father, i was going though a court case with chloe father and just the other day i got a call to say we had won, his not allowed anywhere near chloe or myself now when i told chloe about this she replied "mummy god is watchin me and he did listen to me, i knew he would" i cannot thank you all enough, it makes me so happy to see chloe smilng, every night before bed she preys to our lord and she always says thank you!! now chloe and me can get with our lifes. thanks go to all that said prayers for chloe, thank you XXX god bless you all XXX :

thaks god