5 replies to this topic

#1 hope2009

hope2009

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 09:14 AM

Dear Prayer warriors, Things are not going proper. I have no inkling where my career is going. There is lots of tension going on in the office. My MD for no reason is doubting us. We few employees are totally in grave trouble. I am asking you all thatplease pray for me and all my coworkers that we should be able to work peacefully. Someone is talking against us which is giving a very bad picture about us. Please pray that everything should go alright. Please pray.

#2 Delores S

Delores S

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,535 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 06:01 PM

Father God, please provide guidance, trust, love and faith for these employees. Grant an atmosphere of unity between the management of staff of Hope2009's workplace. In Jesus' name we pray. Amen and amen.

Dear Prayer warriors,

Things are not going proper. I have no inkling where my career is going. There is lots of tension going on in the office. My MD for no reason is doubting us. We few employees are totally in grave trouble.

I am asking you all thatplease pray for me and all my coworkers that we should be able to work peacefully.

Someone is talking against us which is giving a very bad picture about us.

Please pray that everything should go alright. Please pray.

#3 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 11:12 AM

Father, be with hope2009 and her co-workers. Watch over her and protect her. Father, help her MD to truely look into the situation and to see what is going on. Bring the truth to light. Watch over hope2009. Give her favor. Show her the direction that You will have her to go in this situation. Give her a new insite on what You want her to do right now. AMEN

#4 sallyw

sallyw

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 05:46 PM

I pray for Hope and her situation at work. Bless her and bring amazing and immediate change to her work environment. In Jesus' name. Amen.

#5 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,619 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 07:35 PM

Lord-I pray that these people will be able to work together-I pray for peace in this group.

#6 Nessa

Nessa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,110 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 09:13 PM

Lord reveal truth in this situation. Lord Your Word promises favor to Hope, who is a believer. Manifest the blessings of Deut 28 in her employment. In Jesus Name. Amen