3 replies to this topic

#1 perola

perola

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 01:28 PM

please who can please continue to help me pray for a job the place that i am working is really a battle place and i am being attacked they have statures and do massages and im not beingb able to stay like this there i need a job ,but to stay in a place that the enemy is exalted they dont know it but im in a process of deliverence i hope deliverenece in Jesus Christ and being there has been very hard please pray witha nd for me if you can in Jesus name God Bless

#2 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 08:46 PM

please who can please continue to help me pray for a job the place that i am working is really a battle place and i am being attacked they have statures and do massages and im not beingb able to stay like this there i need a job ,but to stay in a place that the enemy is exalted they dont know it but im in a process of deliverence i hope deliverenece in Jesus Christ and being there has been very hard please pray witha nd for me if you can in Jesus name God Bless

Father, You see Perola's heart and You know her thinking. Lord, send Your angels to rescue her from this place. Bless her with a job that bring glory to Your Name, Father and joy to her heart. Use her mightily Father to bring the lost to know You. Thank You for her faith in Your saving and healing grace, Lord. Thank You for this new job that You bless her with, Lord. May she continue to glorify Your Name through her praise and thanksgiving, Lord. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen.

#3 sunnyisle

sunnyisle

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 12:39 PM

Father, we are still believing you for a job for perola. To get her out of that satanic zone. Comfort your love one and strengthen her faith in you. Impress upon her to praise and thank you for the job already. Let your will be done to your honour and glory. Thank you for doing it Father, in Yeshua name. Amen

#4 sallyw

sallyw

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 05:45 PM

Thank you for this wonderful person with a beautiful heart. Help her to change jobs and to feel safe in her work. In Jesus' name. Amen.