17 replies to this topic

#16 sunnyisle

sunnyisle

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 04:50 PM

I stand in agreement with all prayers here. Now Father, make baby boy exceptional. Strong and healthy. Sharpen his intellect and memory. Make him a leader among his peers. Order his steps in your Word. Mighty exploits SHALL BE DONE in your name. Increase your annointing on him. Forever keep your hand on him in Jesus name. Amen.

#17 inHissteps

inHissteps

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,521 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 04:58 PM

I stand in agreement with all prayers here. Now Father, make baby boy exceptional. Strong and healthy. Sharpen his intellect and memory. Make him a leader among his peers. Order his steps in your Word. Mighty exploits SHALL BE DONE in your name. Increase your annointing on him. Forever keep your hand on him in Jesus name. Amen.

YES GOD, I AGREE!!!!!!!!! GLORY!! HALLELUYAH!!!

#18 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 10:50 PM

Thank you everyone for your prayers. My baby boy has down syndrome, the tests reveal. I'm going to have a boy! Wow! Thank you, Jesus! Thank you for my son, and for the gift that he already is! Bless him and help him to grow healthy and strong. Prepare us for what lies ahead. Amen.

Father, the down syndrome does not belong to this unborn baby boy. It belongs to the devil. This child is perfect in mind, body and soul. This child is Your creation, Father. Fill Rose and Charlie with love, peace and joy, Lord. Let them know that their faith pleases You. O thou that hearest prayer, unto thee shall all flesh come. Let Your Will be done and Your Kingdom come. Glory be to Your Name, Lord. In Jesus' name. Amen.