17 replies to this topic

#1 blackbirdsinginginthedeadofnight

blackbirdsinginginthedeadofnight

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,306 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 09:41 PM

Lord God, How precious this little life is, now forming within me. The 12 week tests from a few weeks ago have indicated there could be some problems for this child. I pray for this baby's well being. I ask for Your Hand to be upon this child, as it continues to form. May Your blessings be upon this child. May Your Wisdom and Guidance be upon my husband and I, and our doctors, as we seek the best ways to prepare for this baby's arrival in May. Forgive me of my worry and anxiety. Help me to let go of what I cannot control. Help me to not cave into fear. Into Your Hands and Your Heart, I place all. Lord, Lead the way. In Jesus Name. Amen.

#2 kendra905

kendra905

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 778 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 11:39 PM

Lord be with their baby and protect it from all harm be with this child and allow it to be a happy healthy child and for the parents to not worry about what they cannot control, help them to be strong during this time in Jesus name Amen

#3 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 05:59 PM

Lord God,
How precious this little life is, now forming within me. The 12 week tests from a few weeks ago have indicated there could be some problems for this child. I pray for this baby's well being. I ask for Your Hand to be upon this child, as it continues to form. May Your blessings be upon this child. May Your Wisdom and Guidance be upon my husband and I, and our doctors, as we seek the best ways to prepare for this baby's arrival in May. Forgive me of my worry and anxiety. Help me to let go of what I cannot control. Help me to not cave into fear.
Into Your Hands and Your Heart, I place all. Lord, Lead the way.
In Jesus Name.
Amen.

Father, be with Rose and Charlie and let You take all their worries from them regarding this unborn child. Father, You know that this child is made with love and fear of You. That You are the Creator and this baby had been created perfect, long life, normal and a blessing to the parents and to You, Father God. Comfort this young mother, Lord. Be with her during this time that she is carrying this baby. May Your Holy Spirit breathe health, peace and love and joy to this baby even while he is in his mother's womb so that he will know and feel Your presence, Father. Help Rose to praise and thank You daily for never forsaking her during this time that she needs You. Fill the doctor with wisdom, knowledge and understanding when she treat Rose. Use this situation to bring these people to know Jesus. Thank You, Lord. We give You all the glory, Father. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen.

#4 inHissteps

inHissteps

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,521 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 07:32 PM

Lord God,
How precious this little life is, now forming within me. The 12 week tests from a few weeks ago have indicated there could be some problems for this child. I pray for this baby's well being. I ask for Your Hand to be upon this child, as it continues to form. May Your blessings be upon this child. May Your Wisdom and Guidance be upon my husband and I, and our doctors, as we seek the best ways to prepare for this baby's arrival in May. Forgive me of my worry and anxiety. Help me to let go of what I cannot control. Help me to not cave into fear.
In Jesus Name.
Amen.

Grace and peace, Rose,
First of all, I encourage you to not be afraid. Jesus has told us over and over (and even in the whole of scripture) FEAR NOT! FEAR NOT! FEAR NOT! the first report is not the last report. i will not be afraid of evil tidings (bad news or the possibility of bad news) my heart is fixed trusting in the Lord. Ps 112:7
My confidence is in God and when I place my confidence in Him, I know I will not be disappointed.

A diagnose is just that, a possibility, but the truth is, this baby qualifies for healing because 2000 years ago Jesus was beaten, stripped of his flesh for the healing of this baby and I declare and decree that there is nothing missing and nothing broken. It is written:
Isa 53:5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed
Psa 139:1 God you know everything about baby.
Psa 139:13 Oh yes, You shaped baby first inside, then out; You formed baby in its mother's womb, Baby is fearfully and wonderfully made.
Psa 139:14 In Your sight baby am breathtaking! Body and soul, baby is marvelously made, (nothing missing, nothing broken)!
Psa 139:15 God knows baby inside and out, He knows every bone in baby's body; He knows exactly how baby was made, bit by bit, how baby was sculpted from nothing into something.
Psa 139:16 Like an open book, You watched baby grow from conception to birth; all the stages of baby's life were spread out before You, The days of baby's life all prepared before baby even lived one day.
Psa 139:17 You're thoughts, God, towards baby, they are far from what human understanding can conceive and in our own understanding, there are no words to describe, in our own language, they are rare and beautiful--how rare, how beautiful! We'll never comprehend them! In heavenly language they race across the sky, shouting Hosanna's to the King for the amazing person You created baby to be.
Psa 139:18 We couldn't even begin to count them-- any more than we could count the sand of the sea.

Rose, if you understood the love of God, if you could grasp even a glimpse of it, this concern for amazing baby would be eclipsed by His glory. You have no need to fear. God tells us to FEAR NOT because His word is true. Why should we fear sickness, we are healed by his stripes. Your body is healed, your hormones are even now being checked and balanced and bringing everything in order and balance so that baby will be healthy and whole, nothing missing, nothing broken. Your DNA is Christ...you are a new creation, your old man dead, our life comes from God. You are blessed, as is baby. Be encouaraged and fear not! God loves you and your family and His word promises blessings of health and wholeness to his children. This is a walk of faith...and faith works by love. God's words are faith filled words...when God spoke, Light be...light shined in the darkness and the darkness comprehended it not...

Papa God, thank you for Rose and for her husband. Help them to trust you, not looking with their physical eyes or hearing with their physical ears what the world speaks, but let their focus be Christ Jesus, for He accomplished every detail for us to live an abundant life of freedom and truth. Bless this family, including the blessings of healthy and strong children with provision and increased love. In Jesus name. Amen!

#5 Nessa

Nessa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,110 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 08:08 PM

Lord, I thank You for BBSITDON. I remember her well, Father. Put a hedge of protection about her during this pregnancy. Give this baby health and strength as it develops. Give a healthy and happy pregnancy free of concern. Most of all Lord give this precious woman the desire of her heart. In Jesus Name. Amen

#6 blackbirdsinginginthedeadofnight

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,306 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 06:19 AM

Thank You, Lord God! For Your Presence is so strong and beautiful and amazing! Thank You for Your Peace. Thank You for joining hearts here, and for this gift to have such a beautiful community of love. Thank You for each prayer and may You abundantly bless each person. We seek You, Lord God. We come to find You in the midst of our lives, and we are not disappointed. Thank You for helping me to catch when I am starting to concentrate on all the the things that can go wrong. You catch me before I go too far and You steer me back to the path I really want to be walking upon. I want to continue to release all to Your care. This child in formation is Your Creation, perfect and beautiful. And wanted. You quickly helped me find a new doctor, after the one I had encouraged me to still consider if I wanted to "terminate" this child. Lord, You are the Giver of Life. I am in Awe of You and Your Wonders. I will rest in Your Presence. I Love You! Amen!

#7 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,619 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 07:14 AM

Lord=-I pray that you give Rose your perfect peace-watch over this miracle of life-take away any anxiety they feel-bless them with a healthy birth.

#8 Brenda Jones

Brenda Jones

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 07:18 AM

Lord we all come in one accord..Mighty you are & worthy to be praised .We speak LIFE and the healing power of Jesus flow through Mother & baby..We keep our faith in you and trust your word ..In Jesus mighty name Amen

#9 inHissteps

inHissteps

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,521 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 11:38 AM

Praise the Lord, for His mercies endure forever! What an amazing privilege we are given to stand before the God of heaven and the King of glory in awe struck wonder for the love He has for each one. Rose, don't allow your mind to wander. This is what I did when my son and his wife were on the verge of divorce (separated) instead of thinking of all the negative of it, I began to sing songs to God. "You are a good God! You are a mighty awesome God! You are a good God, You're so good to me, You are so good to me! You are a good God, You are a mighty awesome God, You are a good God, You're so good to me! Guard your heart for out of it are the issues of life! Php 4:6 Never worry about anything. But in every situation let God know what you need in prayers and requests while giving thanks. Php 4:7 Then God's peace, which goes beyond anything we can imagine, will guard your thoughts and emotions through Christ Jesus. Php 4:8 Finally, brothers and sisters, keep your thoughts on whatever is right or deserves praise: things that are true, honorable, fair, pure, acceptable, or commendable. Thank you Papa for this baby that is being fashioned and formed in its mother's womb. A womb of safety and health where all things are in correctly running order, just like you keep all things upheld by the word of your power, so also is this baby kept by the word of your power! We thank You for Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior, for His life, death and resurrection. Thank You for making us kings and priests... Rose, God is a visionary God. You are the temple of the living God, Holy Spirit lives in you!!! The Resurrection Power of Christ lives in you by Holy Spirit. The POWER and LIFE GIVING ANOINTING lives in you, flows through you with every beat of you heart, with every breath you takes, it saturates and infuses you with the very DNA of God. What do you see when you see this in the spirit? Nothing missing, nothing broken. In Jesus name. The victory is yours! My sister was in the hospital last year (ICU) they didn't expect her to make it, but I anointed her with oil and after praying for her I KNEW that victory was mine and I walked in that victory despite the reports of the doctors who kept saying the infection was throughout her body, despite her heart rate going so fast the machine couldn't keep track, despite all the pressure of family who didn't see what I saw...I stood steadfast in the victory I knew was mine. You have victory...see yourself in that place! What does someone do who wins? They continually celebrate! In Jesus name. Amen!

#10 Melissa

Melissa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 10:30 PM

Father, I pray for your supernatural peace to guard Rosalie's heart and mind. We stand in prayer for her and Charlie and their unborn baby now growing in it's mother's womb. We say NO to fear in Jesus name. That fear is not of you. Father you don't give Rose a spirit of fear. Father, I pray life and healing if this baby needs any healing. I pray for wisdom for this baby's family for whatever this baby will need. Thank you Jesus that you are love and you are Lord. Bless this pregnancy! Bless Rosalie with great joy during it. Thank you for your work and your answer. In Jesus name I pray.

#11 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 11:20 AM

Father, be with blackbirdsinginginthedeadofnight. Watch over her and her child. Help her to be able to have peace in You. Father, You know the plans that You have for this child. Help her to know that You are in the situation. Help her to know that You are watching over her and her child. Be with blackbirdsinginginthedeadofnight's other children too. Continue to watch over them. Continue to let them bring peace and joy to their mother. Be with all of this family as they deal with this posiblity. You, are in control. Father, we ask that if it be Your will all would be perfect with this child. AMEN

#12 sallyw

sallyw

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 05:50 PM

Lord, we thank you for this child and ask your guidance and blessings for the family. In Jesus' name. Amen.

#13 blackbirdsinginginthedeadofnight

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,306 posts

Posted 11 December 2010 - 11:25 AM

Thank you everyone for your prayers. My baby boy has down syndrome, the tests reveal. I'm going to have a boy! Wow! Thank you, Jesus! Thank you for my son, and for the gift that he already is! Bless him and help him to grow healthy and strong. Prepare us for what lies ahead. Amen.

#14 inHissteps

inHissteps

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,521 posts

Posted 11 December 2010 - 12:04 PM

Thank you everyone for your prayers. My baby boy has down syndrome, the tests reveal. I'm going to have a boy! Wow! Thank you, Jesus! Thank you for my son, and for the gift that he already is! Bless him and help him to grow healthy and strong. Prepare us for what lies ahead. Amen.

Grace and peace bbsitdon!
Praise the Lord that you are having a son! I rejoice with you! i want encourage you that when God sees this baby, He doesn't see it having downes syndrome, He sees this creation of His love as being healed and whole, and so I want to pray for his healing.
Thank you Papa God that you love this baby forming in his mother's womb. In the name of Jesus, I command every chromosome to be restored to created value, as in the beginning when God created mankind. Healed! whole! nothing missing and nothing broken! Papa, thank you that his DNA no longer contains those genes/chromosomes that say he is downe syndrome...his DNA is healed and whole. In Jesus name. Amen!

#15 mjac

mjac

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,005 posts

Posted 11 December 2010 - 12:48 PM

Lord God,
In Jesus Name.
Amen.

Grace and peace, Rose,
First of all, I encourage you to not be afraid. Jesus has told us over and over (and even in the whole of scripture) FEAR NOT! FEAR NOT! FEAR NOT! the first report is not the last report. i will not be afraid of evil tidings (bad news or the possibility of bad news) my heart is fixed trusting in the Lord. Ps 112:7
My confidence is in God and when I place my confidence in Him, I know I will not be disappointed.

A diagnose is just that, a possibility, but the truth is, this baby qualifies for healing because 2000 years ago Jesus was beaten, stripped of his flesh for the healing of this baby and I declare and decree that there is nothing missing and nothing broken. It is written:
Isa 53:5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed
Psa 139:1 God you know everything about baby.
Psa 139:13 Oh yes, You shaped baby first inside, then out; You formed baby in its mother's womb, Baby is fearfully and wonderfully made.
Psa 139:14 In Your sight baby am breathtaking! Body and soul, baby is marvelously made, (nothing missing, nothing broken)!
Psa 139:15 God knows baby inside and out, He knows every bone in baby's body; He knows exactly how baby was made, bit by bit, how baby was sculpted from nothing into something.
Psa 139:16 Like an open book, You watched baby grow from conception to birth; all the stages of baby's life were spread out before You, The days of baby's life all prepared before baby even lived one day.
Psa 139:17 You're thoughts, God, towards baby, they are far from what human understanding can conceive and in our own understanding, there are no words to describe, in our own language, they are rare and beautiful--how rare, how beautiful! We'll never comprehend them! In heavenly language they race across the sky, shouting Hosanna's to the King for the amazing person You created baby to be.
Psa 139:18 We couldn't even begin to count them-- any more than we could count the sand of the sea.

Rose, if you understood the love of God, if you could grasp even a glimpse of it, this concern for amazing baby would be eclipsed by His glory. You have no need to fear. God tells us to FEAR NOT because His word is true. Why should we fear sickness, we are healed by his stripes. Your body is healed, your hormones are even now being checked and balanced and bringing everything in order and balance so that baby will be healthy and whole, nothing missing, nothing broken. Your DNA is Christ...you are a new creation, your old man dead, our life comes from God. You are blessed, as is baby. Be encouaraged and fear not! God loves you and your family and His word promises blessings of health and wholeness to his children. This is a walk of faith...and faith works by love. God's words are faith filled words...when God spoke, Light be...light shined in the darkness and the darkness comprehended it not...

Papa God, thank you for Rose and for her husband. Help them to trust you, not looking with their physical eyes or hearing with their physical ears what the world speaks, but let their focus be Christ Jesus, for He accomplished every detail for us to live an abundant life of freedom and truth. Bless this family, including the blessings of healthy and strong children with provision and increased love. In Jesus name. Amen!

I stand in agreement with this prayer in Jesus' name! Thank you Papa, for a healthy, robust baby boy with nothing missing, nothing broken. Seed blessed of the Lord, as you have promised. Amen.