42 replies to this topic

#31 Wenonah

Wenonah

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 22 December 2006 - 10:57 PM

Father thank You for the strength that You have given this woman and her family. I pray that You continue to bless them with healing beyond all understanding that she may truly continue to be the light that she wants to be. Thank You also for the sister that witnesses to us about this wonderful woman. All of the glory be to You Lord. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

#32 Iambeautiful

Iambeautiful

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,157 posts

Posted 24 December 2006 - 07:28 PM

I am still praying

#33 Walkinginpromise

Walkinginpromise

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 28 December 2006 - 06:37 AM

Thank you so much for your prayers... She has read them... I love to see her smile... Father thank you for keeping her... her spirit, her mind, and her soul... i know you are with her holding her guiding her and protecting her. Be in her what she sees in you... "forever" I love you God AMEN

#34 Nil

Nil

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 28 December 2006 - 08:26 AM

Lord, please heal Tonya completely. May the cancer be removed, never returning back. In Jesus name I pray Amen

#35 hopingtochange

hopingtochange

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts

Posted 28 December 2006 - 08:52 PM

Father, loving God, stand with Tonia and protect her. Heal her today. In Jesus' name.

#36 iluvjesus

iluvjesus

PrayWay Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 28 December 2006 - 09:11 PM

Lord Jesus, please heal Tonya, give her strength and give her family the strength. Amen

#37 Iambeautiful

Iambeautiful

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,157 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 08:52 PM

I am still praying

#38 Walkinginpromise

Walkinginpromise

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 08 January 2007 - 02:55 PM

Another hurdle... After having undergone the masectamy she has just had her first treatment of Chemo therapy - she did well but did get sick on the 4th day... we cut her hair this weekend as she had 16 inches flowing down her back and wanted to donate it to the locks of love foundation before it fell out. I am putting together a little package to send. Her daughter wrote a note on the zip lock bag that simply reads, "My Mom's hair 01-08-07 - She is excited that this is going to help a child and cant wait to see the face of the little person blessed by this gift. Please continue to keep her in your prayers... God, I just thank you right now - you continue to amaze me... I bless and thank you for the provision... you keep showing up... :-) I love you AMEN

#39 Melissa

Melissa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 08 January 2007 - 07:53 PM

Father, thank you for Tonya's act of love. Comfort her heart and fill her with your supernatural joy! Be her strength! Please guard her as she undergoes chemo treatments. I pray that you will rebuild her immune system. Thank you Jesus for your wonderful work! In your name I pray.

#40 Wenonah

Wenonah

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 08 January 2007 - 10:49 PM

Wonderful Father I pray that You continue to bless this family and this woman. I pray that her body be freed of any signs of cancer and that she live to be a light unto others. I pray Lord that every need she have be met and that she remain healthy and strong through the chemo treatments. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

#41 Walkinginpromise

Walkinginpromise

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 10:04 AM

New Report... Her white count is low - she has tried to increase with foods and the suggested juices... if it does not come back up her next chemo treatment will be delayed... I pray God right that as her body rejuvinates her white count increases... you know what is necessary God have your way in this situation ... be with her God she has lost her hair but her faith remains firm in You. She is a beacon of who You are in her life... be with her now... ease her mind... send to her those who will lift her when she feels weak ... encourage her when she is down and pray for her when she cannot find the words... send your angels to encamp around her... I pray God that she not only feel your presence but that she can communicate with the angels... give her a sign God she needs to see your face! I love you God... AMEN

#42 SRP

SRP

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,220 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 04:10 PM

Dear God, Please heal Tonya and remove her cancer. Thank You Jesus amen.

#43 aunt tracy

aunt tracy

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 07:21 PM

Dear Lord I pray that this child of yours would become free of cancer. I pray Lord I pray that this cancer would leave her body and that she would be able to heal. Help her to fight this Lord, keep her spirits high and give her strength. In Jesus name amen.