42 replies to this topic

#1 Walkinginpromise

Walkinginpromise

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 19 October 2006 - 11:46 AM

My sister Tonya has just been diagnosed with cancer... she is on her way now to see the surgeon to discuss her options... I am not there with her and really need each of you to reach out... dig deep... and pray forward that God do a mighty work in her life... my sister is one who needs but is also a giver, she loves to be loved but also knows how to love, she needs to lean at times but is also a pillar of steel, she loves to talk but is always available to listen, she needs your prayer but will also pray for you. Father God I ask right now that you go before her - rest in her spirit the knowledge that you are there ... she is not alone ... and the enemy will not win. I thank you God for the gift of laughter... I thank you that she can smile in the midst of the pain... grant to her a peace that does not make sense... Father God, she needs a miracle... be with her daughter, Alexis is so young allow her to accept with out understanding let her see what a wonder you are... I thank you Father, i thank you that Cancer will not remain in her body I thank you that she will join the many who have overcome this and I thank you that you will get the glory - I love you, yet STILL walking in promise.

#2 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,713 posts

Posted 19 October 2006 - 12:39 PM

Lord, In the name of Jesus Christ, please remove every trace of cancer from the this woman's body. Remove this plague far from her. Deliver her from this affliction. Comfort her & this entire family. Give them peace. Give them mountain-moving faith. Amen.

#3 meg

meg

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,470 posts

Posted 19 October 2006 - 12:41 PM

Dear Heavenly Father I beseech You please to watch over Tonya.Lord lead her to the best treatments possible and heal her of this cancer. Destroy all the cancer cells in her body, never to return. Lord I thank and praise You for the gift of love, humor and spirit You have given her. Father grant her this miracle of healing. As her brother asks Lord indeed let her be a survivor and have a lifetime with her daughter Alexis, her family and her dear brother. In Jesus name Amen

#4 sabrina26

sabrina26

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 555 posts

Posted 19 October 2006 - 01:18 PM

Dear Lord, Give this person the peace that is needed to fill their heart with joy, Lord, I ask that you remove any troubles out of their life. If personal Give them Strength, if sickness that you bring them healing, if financial That they gain double of what was lost, Lord I trust you and I know that Whatever this person is going threw that you will fix it, In the name of Jesus, AMEN

#5 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,619 posts

Posted 19 October 2006 - 01:26 PM

Lord- I lift Tonya to you for healing,touch this lady's body& heal her Great& mighty Physician.Remove every trace of this dread disease from her body.

#6 just_greta

just_greta

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,866 posts

Posted 19 October 2006 - 01:28 PM

Father God, I come into agreement with prayers for healing for Tonya. Lord, let Your joy be her strength. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#7 cbonhomme

cbonhomme

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 655 posts

Posted 19 October 2006 - 04:37 PM

Lord I pray for tonya. Lord i pray that you would bring healing. I pray for your touch and that you would destroy all cancer from her. I pray for peace for this family. In Jesus name I pray. Amen

#8 sandi45

sandi45

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 October 2006 - 05:29 PM

God is awesome and he will give your sister the strength she needs to beat this cancer. God has provided us with medical miracles in our world and cancer is not the death sentence it used to be. Dear Lord, please heal the cancer and help this young lady grow in a way that would be pleasing unto you. Amen

#9 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 20 October 2006 - 07:51 AM

Heavenly Father I ask that you heal this sister of cancer, Please take every trace of it from her and make her totally whole in bocy. In the name fo Jesus. amen.

#10 NicoleneCoetzee_13

NicoleneCoetzee_13

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 977 posts

Posted 20 October 2006 - 02:51 PM

Dear Heavenly Father, We join in prayer for the healing of Tonya. Please grant her the healing that she needs in order to continue her service to You in this life. Please grant her daughter Alexis the strength and the wisdom and the confort she needs during this time and help her Lord to be strong. Thank You Lord for being so merciful and for granting Tonya and all concerned a full recovery and the opportunity to learn from this challenge. Praise be to Your most Holy Name. Amen

#11 Melissa

Melissa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 20 October 2006 - 04:05 PM

Father, I come into agreement and thank you that this cancer WILL NOT remain in Tonya's body in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ! Thank you Father that you are the answer! Thank you for your awesome cure for Tonya. Thank you that you are the loving healing God! We ask for you to heal Tonya according to your love and mercy. Strengthen her heart right now. Show her that she is not alone. Comfort, encourage, and fill her family with your peace and joy. Thank you Father God! You are good. In Jesus name I pray.

#12 Iambeautiful

Iambeautiful

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,157 posts

Posted 21 October 2006 - 11:02 AM

Dear Heavenly Father I lift up Tonya to you for healing.Amen.

#13 bgpray

bgpray

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 22 October 2006 - 09:20 AM

Papa God, I come before in prayer for our sister Tonya. i decclare forth healing in her body right now. in the Precious name of Jesus By your blood She is healed! Cancer You are just a name! And The name Our Lord Jesus is more powerful than any name.the sickness in sis. Tonya's body you are powerless in Jesus name! She is Healed Right Now from the top of her head to the sole of her feet. Papa Jesus, please take care of this precious sister of ours.Take full control of her life. In your name Jesus Amen!

#14 Walkinginpromise

Walkinginpromise

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 06 November 2006 - 12:19 PM

update... She went to see the surgeon who was certain he would not find cancer... they removed what they thought to be just a mass however, once tested determined that it is in fact cancer... we are left with so much unknown as the doctor went on vacation in the same breath he told us she had cancer... he will not be back until thursday... she is at the Dr. office right now to see about options and finding a new surgeon... I pray God right now that you will put in place those who will not only use their talent to glorify you but use their faith to come to you. God, we need a miracle and I believe that it is done... manifest Yourself in this situation God... be with my sister right now ... you have granted to her a peace that makes no sense to us but I thank you for it... touch her daughter love on her God, she does not understand... I bless and thank you for all you have done... AMEN

#15 Walkinginpromise

Walkinginpromise

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 13 November 2006 - 08:16 PM

Still more testing to be done... Father, you were right there in the Drs. office you know the report... they say surgery is the only option and that a masectamy is the best alternative... but her prayer is that she be healed and so my prayer is that her prayer be answered...Father, I believe that her body has been healed I believe God that her body is no longer a dwelling place for this thing that has come to destroy her I rebuke you Satan you have no authority in the life of this faithful servant... I know that saints too have to go through - if we didnt we could never come out so I thank you also for giving to her this awesome testimony. It was just a few short weeks ago she and I were talking and she said, "I just want to be a light I want so badly to be used by God in a way that helps others". It did not matter to her what form it came in she only wanted to be a light - Father give her a glow that is seen from here to there and from nowhere to everywhere... may her life be not only a light, but her spirit a shield for all that she will encounter .. give her a voice to speak without hesitation and an ear to hear without reservation... grant to her every desire of her heart Lord God - all of these things I ask in your precious and Holy name - AMEN