4 replies to this topic

#1 Mirta

Mirta

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 439 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 08:36 AM

Dear brothers and sisters, Once again i come to this forum to pour out my heart. We are in need of support and unity in prayer. My husband recently came home from Iraq and is out of a job, our savings are gone and we need to move out of our house. We are ready to surrender everything and we consider it a blessing because we know that God has to empty the granaries out of all the old grain before He can put the new grain in. What i ask for is your ongoing prayers and support for strength for the journey. In Jesus' name I ask for His guidance, that we will not rely on our own understanding but seek His wisdom at all times. That our eyes and ears will be properly in tune and alignes with God's Will. Amen.

#2 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 09:34 AM

Heavenly Father You see the needs of this family, and I ask that You would supplyu all their needs and open the doors to employment for this husband. In Jesus name. Amen.

#3 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 10:34 AM

Most Gracious Heavenly Father: thank you for the lives of Mirta and her family. Thank you that she has brought her needs to this site so that we can pray about it. Father, thank you that she realizes everything comes from You. Thank you that she rejoices in that knowledge!! Thank you that her husband is home safe from Iraq. Father, provide an inspiring job for this man that served his country in our time of need. Father, work in the lives of this family. Father, give back to this family that so selflessly gave to our country!! Shower them with blessings. I plead the Blood of Jesus over this prayer. Amen

#4 Brenda Jones

Brenda Jones

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 12:26 PM

Lord.i stand in agreement with the other prayers and ask for your hand upon this family and marriage...make a way for this couple ..Give them comfort in knowing you are making a way for them ...In Jesus name Amen

#5 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,619 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 12:50 PM

Lord-I ask that you make provisions for for Mirta&her husband-meet all their needs in abundance.