5 replies to this topic

#1 kventer

kventer

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 06:57 AM

Please pray for M who is in a rehab for drug addiction. Please pray that she will start to comply with her treatment and will find the treatment fair and that she will become fit and will work together without complaints. She is making herself unpopular and must realise that she has to work together. Please pray urgently and constantly that she will give her heart to the Lord and will heal and start loving herself and others around her. Please pray that she will not be lazy and will find the PT not so difficult. Please also pray for her withdrawal and that she wont be scared at night. Pray that L and the other girls will start to love her and that she will love them back and enjoy her stay with God by her side. PLEASE DON'T STOP TO PRAY FOR HER.

#2 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 07:13 AM

Please pray for M who is in a rehab for drug addiction. Please pray that she will start to comply with her treatment and will find the treatment fair and that she will become fit and will work together without complaints. She is making herself unpopular and must realise that she has to work together. Please pray urgently and constantly that she will give her heart to the Lord and will heal and start loving herself and others around her. Please pray that she will not be lazy and will find the PT not so difficult. Please also pray for her withdrawal and that she wont be scared at night. Pray that L and the other girls will start to love her and that she will love them back and enjoy her stay with God by her side. PLEASE DON'T STOP TO PRAY FOR HER.

Father God I lift M up to you and ask that You would help her through this drug withdrawal program. Help her to work well with others, and not to complain. I pray that the other girls would learn to like her, and that she would like them. I ask that You would take any fear at night from her, and give her perfect peace. The peace that passes all understanding. I ask Father that You would send someone to her to speak to her about her salvation, and may she ask Jesus into her heart as Lord and Savior of her life, and may she even help the ones that are in there with her. Father God I ask this in the name of Jesus. Amen

#3 inHissteps

inHissteps

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,521 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 07:31 AM

In the name of Jesus, I bind M's spirit, soul, and body to the will and purposes of God. I bind her will to the will of God; I bind her mind to the mind of Christ that she would not be overrun by its runaway thoughts.
I bind her raggedy emotions to the healing balance and comfort of Holy Spirit, so that she will not be tossed to and fro, but that her steps would be steady and sure. I bind her feet to the paths, the call, the purposes, the things that God has prepared for her to walk in.
In the name of Jesus, I loose wrong patterns of thinking, the rationalizations, and the justifications she's allowed her soul to make for what she's been doing. I loose all wrong mind/body agreements that her soul has initiated. Help her to turn to you when she's in pain, pour out your mercy and grace. I loose, crush, smash and destroy the logic, reasoning, arguments, justification, denial and defensiveness of her unsurrendered soul. I loose fear, distrust, doubt, unforgiveness, hidden agendas, pain from her. I loose insecurity, resentment, confusion, anger, from her. I loose, crush, smash and destroy wrong desires, neediness, wrong understanding from her. I loose wrong coping behaviors of arguing, and the frustration she feels over things she has no control over. Papa, pour in your mercy and grace upon the layers laid down over self-control, self-reliance, self-protection, self-centeredness, and self-defense. I loose, crush, smash and destroy stronghold thinking, and the effects and influences it has had on her life. I loose, crush, smash and destroy wrong agreements formed or made with other unsurrendered human souls, and I break the power of those wrong agreements off her in Jesus' name. I loose, crush, smash and destroy word curses spoken about her, to her or by her. I destroy the effects and influences those words have had on her, even from when she was even a babe in her mother's womb. I break the effect and influences of control, manipulation and domination off her in Jesus' name. I loose all tormenting thought patterns, and I loose the strongholds that have opened the doors to allow the terror that comes in the night to trouble her. I bind M to the mind of Christ and the peace that is hers in the midst of her struggles. I bind her to the love of God shed abroad in her heart by Holy Spirit. I bind her to the right desire to heed Wisdom's counsel and sound knowledge, understanding, might and power. I break the power of wrong desires that would lead her astray. I bind and loose these things in Jesus' name. Thank you, Jesus, that the things I have bound on earth has already been bound in heaven, and the things I have loosed on earth, have already been loosed in heaven. I thank you for answering this prayer. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

#4 Brenda Jones

Brenda Jones

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 06:45 AM

Father God ,In Jesus name we bind the spirt of addiction off of M.We plead the blood of Jesus over m.From the top of m head to the souls of her feet,Holy Spirt be with and around m ,Your healing power flowing through her Mind,Body ,& spirt..Father ,praying that the others girls will be a friend and support her during this time...Thank you Jesus nothing is to hard for our King..We praise you for deliverance & setting M free..who the Son of The most high God sets free will be free indeed..praise you Holy Spirt ,Send the angel's of the Lord to uphold ,to give Hope,To minister to M spirt....By your stripes she is healed and Free of Drug's, to start a New Life in her salvation ,with the Grace & mercies of Jesus we stand on your word for m deliverance ...In Jesus Mighty Powerful name we Pray ..amen

#5 Melissa

Melissa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 08:36 PM

Father, I agree with these prayers for M. Father, deliver her in the name of Jesus! Free her from the hold of addiction. Heal the deep places of pain in her heart that led her to this addiction. Be glorified and magnified in her life I pray in Jesus name.

#6 Reevesymumof4

Reevesymumof4

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 06:22 AM

Father i lift up M to you and ask for determination and commitment to the program, i also ask in Jesus name that u work through the counsellors and mentors who are helping M to bring healing to this persons life, In Jesus name AMEN