12 replies to this topic

#1 tasha747

tasha747

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 02:58 PM

Hi Could everyone please pray for my daughter Jasmin. She is breaking out in boils yet again. I requested prayer for her for the same problem about 6 months ago and they disappeared the next day. It was a true miracle as these boils are huge (10cm round on average) and very painful for her. I am not sure why they are back but please join with me again in praying for them to leave her body and never to return in Jesus name. Thank you.

#2 Delores S

Delores S

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,535 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 03:56 PM

Father God, thank You for the lives of Tasha747 and her daughter, Jasmin. Please help them to seek medical advise along with prayers. This we pray in Jesus' name. Amen and amen.

Hi
Could everyone please pray for my daughter Jasmin. She is breaking out in boils yet again. I requested prayer for her for the same problem about 6 months ago and they disappeared the next day. It was a true miracle as these boils are huge (10cm round on average) and very painful for her. I am not sure why they are back but please join with me again in praying for them to leave her body and never to return in Jesus name. Thank you.

#3 mjac

mjac

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 828 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 04:01 PM

Hi
Could everyone please pray for my daughter Jasmin. She is breaking out in boils yet again. I requested prayer for her for the same problem about 6 months ago and they disappeared the next day. It was a true miracle as these boils are huge (10cm round on average) and very painful for her. I am not sure why they are back but please join with me again in praying for them to leave her body and never to return in Jesus name. Thank you.

In the name of Jesus, the Kingdom of Heaven is here and Jesus IS King! I bind Jasmin's spirit, soul, and body to the will and purposes of God, to truth and to the blood of Jesus. I loose, crush, smash, and destroy the ability of these boils to ever appear again in her body. I bind these boils to 1 Jn. 3:8 for this purpose the Son of God was manifested that He might destroy the works of the devil in Jasmin's life. I declare these boils are loosed, and she is healed! in Jesus' name!

#4 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,915 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 07:50 PM

Father, I plead the Blood of Jesus Christ upon Jasmin. May the Blood of Jesus flow into her body and remove every trace of this boil and heal the wounds as well. Thank You, Lord for Your Word. By Jesus' stripes, Jasmin is healed. Thank You, Lord for making her whole. Thank You for healing her, Lord. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen.

#5 squelsh

squelsh

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 552 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 08:54 PM

Lord you alone know whyjasmin is suffering from this complaint, and I ask that you would touch her and completely heal her from the inside out. may she know that by your stripes she is healed.

#6 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 05:11 AM

Hi

Father God I rebuke this sickness of boils right now that is afflicting this daughter Jasmin. Father I pray that they would go away right now, and not come back. I ask that You would draw Jasmin close to You and heal her right now. IN the name of Jesus. Amen

#7 Rick Wez.

Rick Wez.

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 05:33 PM

Healing right now in the name of Jesus Christ for Jasmin. All skin conditions be gone in Jesus name. All underlying circumstances are under the feet of Jesus right now. Be healed!!!

#8 Nessa

Nessa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,016 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 07:25 PM

Lord bring healing to this situation, whatever the cause let it be cleared up. In Jesus Name. Amen.

#9 live for jesus

live for jesus

LIVE FOR JESUS!!!!!!

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 734 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 09:12 AM

Hi

God touch and heal right now in Jesus name.

LIVE FOR JESUS!!!!!!!

#10 Brenda Jones

Brenda Jones

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 06:35 AM

Father God ,In the Name of Jesus we bind boils ,Command them to leave Jasmine body and never to return...By the Blood of Jesus Christ we believe in your healing power,,May the peace of God be upon Jasmine .Praise you sweet Jesus for your Love and blessing's in Jasmine life...Goodness and mercies follow's Jasmine all the day's of her life..In Jesus name we pray ..Amen

#11 tasha747

tasha747

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 04:49 PM

Thank you everyone. The power of prayer is amazing. She woke up the next morning and said they had disappeared. Thank you Jesus. I pray they never return.

#12 inHissteps

inHissteps

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,357 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 04:54 PM

Thank you everyone. The power of prayer is amazing. She woke up the next morning and said they had disappeared. Thank you Jesus. I pray they never return.

Jesus is King! HalleluYah!

#13 MrsB

MrsB

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 08:15 PM

In Jesus' Name I pray that your daughter is healed.