6 replies to this topic

#1 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 11:23 PM

Father, I am lifting Eric, Melissa, their children and extended families to You in Jesus' Name. Father, You know what is happening to all of them right now. If they are going through worries, anxieties and fears that may disturb their rest in Jesus, may they respond with prayer and great thanksgiving to You for all You have done for them. Help them Father with the help of Your Holy Spirit to turn all their burdens to You, so that in return they will experience Your wonderful peace which surpasses all understanding. Keep their mind and heart through Jesus Christ, Father. Thank You for hearing all our prayers for Eric, Melissa their children and every member of their extended families. Our hope is in You, Lord because You are our Hope. We give You all glory, honor and worship, praise and thanksgiving, Father. Thank You for Your mercy and grace upon this family. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen.

#2 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 12:52 AM

Amen.

#3 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 11:01 AM

Father, I am lifting Eric, Melissa, their children and extended families to You in Jesus' Name. Father, You know what is happening to all of them right now. If they are going through worries, anxieties and fears that may disturb their rest in Jesus, may they respond with prayer and great thanksgiving to You for all You have done for them. Help them Father with the help of Your Holy Spirit to turn all their burdens to You, so that in return they will experience Your wonderful peace which surpasses all understanding. Keep their mind and heart through Jesus Christ, Father. Thank You for hearing all our prayers for Eric, Melissa their children and every member of their extended families. Our hope is in You, Lord because You are our Hope. We give You all glory, honor and worship, praise and thanksgiving, Father. Thank You for Your mercy and grace upon this family. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen.

Father god I pray in agreement with patches for Eric and Melissa, and their family, and extended family. May they lay all theire burdens upon You.In Jesus name. Amen

#4 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,619 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 12:08 PM

God in heaven-I pray that you would bless Eric,Melissa&their families-meet all their needs

#5 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,713 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 03:35 AM

Father, I stand in agreement with this prayer. Please answer this prayer. Amen.

#6 Melissa

Melissa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 08:45 PM

Thank you so much for your prayers! We have had quite the summer and fall. We moved to a house that was an answer to prayer, up the road from my parents, I became the dance director at our church and we started program of dance/worship for ages 3-Adult, we went on a two week mission trip as a family to India, we sold our other home, Judah had a foot injury and had to get stitches, homeschooling, etc.... We have had a number of worries, answered prayers, wonders of God, exhuastion, amazement, and more! God is amazing and we are so thankful for his faithfulness. Thank you for your prayers and love! We are grateful!

#7 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 04:58 AM

Thank You Lord Jesus for Your Amazing Love upon Eric, Melissa and all of their children and extended families. We praise and honor You, Jesus. Amen.