30 replies to this topic

#16 chevygirl

chevygirl

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 05:34 AM

Father God, be with your daughter Patches today and grant her request for the salvation of her family. Father we thank you for the love you have put in our hearts. We ask that the lives of her family members will be changed by you Lord as only you can do. We trust in your word and have been partakers and witnesses of mighty blessings and miracles here on prayway we ask for another in this family. Lord we love you and ask to give you honor, glory and praise in all things. I stand in agreement with the other prayway members in the requests for Patches and her family. I ask these things of the Lord Jesus Christ and in His name amen

#17 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 07:39 PM

Father, forgive me for doubting You regarding the salvation of my family. Thank You for opening the eyes of my heart. I chose to believe that You died for all of us Lord Jesus and Your death has given us the power over spiritual death. Your Blood has washed all of us and make us whiter than snow and by Your stripes we are healed. Thank You, Lord for being God's living sacrifice for us. Thank You, Lord that I will doubt no more because Your Word is the truth. Thank You for my family' salvation. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#18 inHissteps

inHissteps

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,521 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 08:02 PM

Father, forgive me for doubting You regarding the salvation of my family. Thank You for opening the eyes of my heart. I chose to believe that You died for all of us Lord Jesus and Your death has given us the power over spiritual death. Your Blood has washed all of us and make us whiter than snow and by Your stripes we are healed. Thank You, Lord for being God's living sacrifice for us. Thank You, Lord that I will doubt no more because Your Word is the truth. Thank You for my family' salvation. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

Papa, I stand in agreement with patches for the salvation of her family. Yes and amen!

#19 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 05 November 2010 - 07:45 AM

Father, open Patches husband's heart to You. Soften it so that Your Holy Spirit will be able to enter in. Let him accept You in his life. Help him to be able to find no peace until he has You. Be also with Patches children. Work in each of their hearts. Let them be conviceted of their need to make room for You. AMEN

#20 vlee

vlee

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,028 posts

Posted 06 November 2010 - 11:56 AM

Father I thank you for Patches and her faithfulness in prayer. Blessed is she who never falters in your command to pray for others. I pray that because of her selfless prayer for many her own prayers will be answered and she will be given the desires of her heart. Let her see and rejoice as her loved ones come before your throne, one by one to receive the promise of eternal salvation. Let this family become a beacon in the darkness. Their testimony will be great and many will come to know you because of it. In Jesus name. Amen.

#21 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 06:04 AM

Father I thank you for Patches and her faithfulness in prayer. Blessed is she who never falters in your command to pray for others. I pray that because of her selfless prayer for many her own prayers will be answered and she will be given the desires of her heart. Let her see and rejoice as her loved ones come before your throne, one by one to receive the promise of eternal salvation. Let this family become a beacon in the darkness. Their testimony will be great and many will come to know you because of it. In Jesus name. Amen.

Amen. May all of you my brothers and sisters in Christ be filled with God's divine love, peace, joy, good health and prosperity. May all of us daily rejoice in giving glory to our king. Thank You, Lord. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#22 Brenda Jones

Brenda Jones

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 10:51 AM

Father God I come into agreement with all prayers ...We walk not by sight ,But by faith in Jesus ..All things are looking and working out for my Family..We place husband & son to your throne of grace..all family members will be saved..Thank you father for you are the way ,truth and our light...We can be assured in your mercy & in your Love..thank you Jesus ,we praise your Holy name..Amen bless and bring to patches her hearts desire for all of her children Lord to be saved as well as her husband ..we claim there salvation by the blood of the lamb your family will be saved..bless her son so faithful and strong in you ,Thank you for your Love grace & favor shall follow him...praise you for making a way for this family ..soften husbands heart to want to know you Lord Jesus ..I want salvation for my husband too...We stand togather for our Loved ones knowing it shall be done on earth as it is in heaven..In Jesus name Amen

#23 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 05:23 AM

Father, thank You for Your promise and Your faithfulness. Father, I ask You to guard my husband's heart, lips, eyes, ears and every spiritual being. Stop this man from cursing, swearing and slandering especially when he drives and my children and I happen to be with him in the car. Father, I know he is a kind hearted man and he loves You. He is beginning to seek Your face through praise and worship songs. I pray, Lord that Your Spirit will speak to him. Father, what I cannot do You can. You are able to transform this man into the image of Jesus Christ. Use him, Lord to lead my children and I to worship You as a family. Teach me Lord to pray right with the help of Your Holy Spirit. I err many times and I seek Your forgiveness, Lord. Thank You, Lord that You are perfect in every way and all of Your promises prove true. I love You, Father. Thank You, Jesus. In Your Name I pray, Lord Jesus. Amen.

#24 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 05:03 AM

Father, thank You for Your promise and Your faithfulness. Father, I ask You to guard my husband's heart, lips, eyes, ears and every spiritual being. Stop this man from cursing, swearing and slandering especially when he drives and my children and I happen to be with him in the car. Father, I know he is a kind hearted man and he loves You. He is beginning to seek Your face through praise and worship songs. I pray, Lord that Your Spirit will speak to him. Father, what I cannot do You can. You are able to transform this man into the image of Jesus Christ. Use him, Lord to lead my children and I to worship You as a family. Teach me Lord to pray right with the help of Your Holy Spirit. I err many times and I seek Your forgiveness, Lord. Thank You, Lord that You are perfect in every way and all of Your promises prove true. I love You, Father. Thank You, Jesus. In Your Name I pray, Lord Jesus. Amen.

Father, I continue to lift my husband to You. He was bitter and angry this morning, Father, and I did not know what caused him to be so moody. Father, Your love is so divine. I pray that Your love will heal his bitter heart. That his anger is gone before the sun is down. Thank You, Lord that I trust that You will keep my husband fill with love, peace and joy. Thank You, Jesus. You are all that I have, Father. And I know I can pour all my sorrow to You and You will hear and understand. Thank You, Lord for Your Word that keep me strong in my faith of Your saving and healing grace upon my life. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen.

#25 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,619 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 06:22 AM

Lord God I ask that you would bring conviction on Patches husband-show him his need of salvation-take away his anger-fill him with your peace&joy.Bring conviction on the rest of the unsaved family.

#26 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 02:50 AM

Thank you for all your prayers for my husband and children. My husband is still not willing to accept Jesus as his Lord and Savior. Father, continue to fill my husband's heart with Your love. Touch those friends that he meet with every day who are not saved as well, Father. My husband is suffering from impotency and I believe it is due to the medicine that he is taking daily for hypertension. Father, I rebuke the spirit that caused this affliction and command the sickness to go in Jesus' Name. Restore the good health that is rightly my husband's. Fill our marriage with love, peace and joy, and the intimacy that we once enjoyed. I dedicate our lives to You, Father. Do whatever You please with us. Thank You Father for blessing me with this man as my life partner. May we continue to serve You together so that Your plans and wills is fulfilled in our lives. Thank You, Lord. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen.

#27 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 03:29 AM

Father, I continue to lift my husband to You for salvation healing and the healing in every areas of his mind, body and soul. Father, fill this man with Your love, peace, joy and good health. Help him to lost weight, Father, through healthy living. May he seek Your face and repent, Lord. Thank You, Lord for Your divine intervention upon this man and also all of my children. I give You all the glory, Lord. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen.

#28 florie

florie

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,090 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 02:41 PM

Father, I come before Your Throne of Grace seeking Your mercy and grace for my husband and all of my children. Father, I need to seek the mind of God for wisdom and to know God's will in this particular circumstances. Starting with my husband, he is suffering from high blood pressure, overweight and have not accept Jesus as his Lord and Savior. He refused to go to Church get water baptism. Father, I have been praying for his salvation for so many years now. Father, I will not give up and believe that Your salvation will come upon this man who is my husband and the father of my children. That he will willingly come to accept Jesus as his Lord and Savior. That I believe in the power of Your Holy Spirit to guide and to lead him to receive forgiveness and salvation. The other situations are my children. The first three children are always busy and not attending Church. They would come with me once or twice when they come to visit, that's all. They have all gone through water baptism and they have received Jesus as their Lord and Savior. Father hear my prayers for all of my children including my husband. Let they all come to You with a willing heart to know Jesus and to confess that He is Lord. My youngest son come to Church with me nearly every Sunday. He is faithful to God, and has gone through water baptism and has accepted Jesus as his Lord and Savior. I pray O Father that You wil continue to use this son to pray without ceasing. To honor You through his prayer. That Your Holy Spirit will convict his heart daily to kneel and pray. Father, thank You for this son who has always been my prayer partner. May my family experience total wholeness in mind, body and soul always. That we will continue to be a prayerful family, giving You honor and glory always. Thank You, Father. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen.

Lord I ask you to please heal patches husband and let your blood wash over him so strong that he can't resist. Father I ask that you to send an angel in some form to which the would respond to your call. Lord I ask that you open this mans eyes wide so that he could see you inside his wife and want that peace for himself in Jesus name I pray amen.

#29 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 03:53 AM

Father, I come before Your Throne of Grace seeking Your mercy and grace for my husband and all of my children. Father, I need to seek the mind of God for wisdom and to know God's will in this particular circumstances. Starting with my husband, he is suffering from high blood pressure, overweight and have not accept Jesus as his Lord and Savior. He refused to go to Church get water baptism. Father, I have been praying for his salvation for so many years now. Father, I will not give up and believe that Your salvation will come upon this man who is my husband and the father of my children. That he will willingly come to accept Jesus as his Lord and Savior. That I believe in the power of Your Holy Spirit to guide and to lead him to receive forgiveness and salvation. The other situations are my children. The first three children are always busy and not attending Church. They would come with me once or twice when they come to visit, that's all. They have all gone through water baptism and they have received Jesus as their Lord and Savior. Father hear my prayers for all of my children including my husband. Let they all come to You with a willing heart to know Jesus and to confess that He is Lord. My youngest son come to Church with me nearly every Sunday. He is faithful to God, and has gone through water baptism and has accepted Jesus as his Lord and Savior. I pray O Father that You wil continue to use this son to pray without ceasing. To honor You through his prayer. That Your Holy Spirit will convict his heart daily to kneel and pray. Father, thank You for this son who has always been my prayer partner. May my family experience total wholeness in mind, body and soul always. That we will continue to be a prayerful family, giving You honor and glory always. Thank You, Father. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen.

Lord I ask you to please heal patches husband and let your blood wash over him so strong that he can't resist. Father I ask that you to send an angel in some form to which the would respond to your call. Lord I ask that you open this mans eyes wide so that he could see you inside his wife and want that peace for himself in Jesus name I pray amen.

Father, I thank You for every prayer of the saints for my husband and children. I thank You, Lord God for my husband and all of my children including their spouse and child. I thank You, Lord for I believe You have plans for each of them. May Your Will be done and Your Plan fulfilled in all of them including myself. I give You all the glory, Father. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen.

#30 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 09:23 AM

Father, thank-You for Patches faithfulness in prayer. Open her husband's heart. Soften it towards You. Draw him towards You. Bring him a hunger for You. Give him a yearning for You. Be with Patches. Help her to be able to be a witness to him through her words and deeds. Let her life be a witness to her that he will be won through her witness. AMEN