30 replies to this topic

#1 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 08:28 PM

Father, I come before Your Throne of Grace seeking Your mercy and grace for my husband and all of my children. Father, I need to seek the mind of God for wisdom and to know God's will in this particular circumstances. Starting with my husband, he is suffering from high blood pressure, overweight and have not accept Jesus as his Lord and Savior. He refused to go to Church get water baptism. Father, I have been praying for his salvation for so many years now. Father, I will not give up and believe that Your salvation will come upon this man who is my husband and the father of my children. That he will willingly come to accept Jesus as his Lord and Savior. That I believe in the power of Your Holy Spirit to guide and to lead him to receive forgiveness and salvation. The other situations are my children. The first three children are always busy and not attending Church. They would come with me once or twice when they come to visit, that's all. They have all gone through water baptism and they have received Jesus as their Lord and Savior. Father hear my prayers for all of my children including my husband. Let they all come to You with a willing heart to know Jesus and to confess that He is Lord. My youngest son come to Church with me nearly every Sunday. He is faithful to God, and has gone through water baptism and has accepted Jesus as his Lord and Savior. I pray O Father that You wil continue to use this son to pray without ceasing. To honor You through his prayer. That Your Holy Spirit will convict his heart daily to kneel and pray. Father, thank You for this son who has always been my prayer partner. May my family experience total wholeness in mind, body and soul always. That we will continue to be a prayerful family, giving You honor and glory always. Thank You, Father. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen.

#2 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 01:07 AM

God, I pray for salvation for Patches' husband and her children. Lord, please protect them against all harm and all evil. Please open their eyes to Your truth and soften their hearts to receive Jesus as Lord and Savior. Please do whatever it takes to save them. In Jesus' name, amen.

#3 chevygirl

chevygirl

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 04:54 AM

Father God, Comfort and keep your daughter patches. I believe your word, as does she. Take her to the passage of the prodigal son as it can apply to her children returning to YOU. As far as her husband is concerned, it may take more time, You have a plan for that as well. Give her peace in knowing your plans will be revealed and delivered. We prayed for my stepdaughter to come live with us for 9 years before it happened!!! God is a God of promises and he delivers upon those promises, the hard part for us is learning patience. I know that all to painfully well. Be with patches entire family Jesus bring them back to you and we pray for the salvation of her husband. In Jesus name amen

#4 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 08:36 AM

Father I lift patches husband up to You for salvation, and also any of her children that are unsaved. I ask You to draw them to You now through Your blessed Holy Spirit, and I then pray for the healing of the husbands body, and if any of the children are sick them also. I pray this in Jesus name. Amen

#5 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 11:00 PM

Father I lift patches husband up to You for salvation, and also any of her children that are unsaved. I ask You to draw them to You now through Your blessed Holy Spirit, and I then pray for the healing of the husbands body, and if any of the children are sick them also. I pray this in Jesus name. Amen

Thank you for all your prayers for my husband and children. Father, I invite You to step in and take control of every situation that caused my husband and children to be far away from You. Remove that stony heart from them Lord and fill them with Your heart. As I pray right now, Lord, may all of my loved ones reach out to Jesus and confess that He is Lord. Father, whatever afflictions they are suffering, I command healing upon them by Jesus' stripes they are healed. Thank You, Lord for hearing our prayers and answer. I give You honor and glory, Lord and thank You for the answer. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen.

#6 inHissteps

inHissteps

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,521 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 03:58 AM

Father, I come before Your Throne of Grace seeking Your mercy and grace for my husband and all of my children. Father, I need to seek the mind of God for wisdom and to know God's will in this particular circumstances. Starting with my husband, he is suffering from high blood pressure, overweight and have not accept Jesus as his Lord and Savior. He refused to go to Church get water baptism. Father, I have been praying for his salvation for so many years now. Father, I will not give up and believe that Your salvation will come upon this man who is my husband and the father of my children. That he will willingly come to accept Jesus as his Lord and Savior. That I believe in the power of Your Holy Spirit to guide and to lead him to receive forgiveness and salvation. The other situations are my children. The first three children are always busy and not attending Church. They would come with me once or twice when they come to visit, that's all. They have all gone through water baptism and they have received Jesus as their Lord and Savior. Father hear my prayers for all of my children including my husband. Let they all come to You with a willing heart to know Jesus and to confess that He is Lord. My youngest son come to Church with me nearly every Sunday. He is faithful to God, and has gone through water baptism and has accepted Jesus as his Lord and Savior. I pray O Father that You wil continue to use this son to pray without ceasing. To honor You through his prayer. That Your Holy Spirit will convict his heart daily to kneel and pray. Father, thank You for this son who has always been my prayer partner. May my family experience total wholeness in mind, body and soul always. That we will continue to be a prayerful family, giving You honor and glory always. Thank You, Father. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen.

Grace and peace patches,
So many times we are looking at the wrong things which cause us to doubt and begin to lose hope in the lives of our loved ones. So much going on at one time and things begin to pile up and we think...if only my family would pray with me, things would be better. If only my husband would get saved, our lives would get on track with God. The problem with that kind of thinking, until the unresolved issues and wrong thinking gets changed, nothing changes. Our expectations are still in the physical realm when it should be in the spiritual realm. This is why the Kingdom Keys of binding and loosing are so amazing. It actually changes things. It causes a 'shift' in the spiritual realm and things begin to move...sometimes not fast enough for us, but momentum does pick up and people's lives are being changed because when we use these keys, we are binding good things and loosing bad things.
God loves you! His ear is always atuned to the sound of your voice! Patches has come to meet and talk with her King and Lord! I see you sitting down in the cool of the garden of God and Jesus is saying to you, Patches, I love you and the life I have given you is abundant and full, yet you worry over much. Pray for your husband as seeing him saved. My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge, and without vision my people perish.
The unbelieving husband is sanctified by the believing wife.
Call for those things that be not as though they were:
Mar 11:23 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.
What is your husband's mountain? Unbelief? In the name of Jesus I say to the mountain of unbelief, GO! and I call forth faith to come and speak truth to husband.

In the name of Jesus, I bind patches and her family's spirits, souls, and bodies to the will and purposes of God, to truth and to the blood of Jesus. I bind their wills to the will of God, I bind their minds to the mind of Christ, and I bind their emotions to Holy Spirit's healing balance. I bind their feet to the paths God has ordained that they walk in.
I loose, crush, smash and destroy wrong patterns of thinking, wrong beliefs, wrong ideas, wrong attitudes and wrong motivations. I loose stronghold thinking (arguments), and the effects and influences it has had on them. I loose deception and lies from them. I loose wrong agreements made by them or anyone else about them. I loose the effects and influences of those wrong agreements. I loose generational bondages (learned behavior) from them, and any mistake made at any point between generations.
In the name of Jesus, I bind her husband and children to the will and purposes of God, to the truth of God's word, and to the blood of Jesus and to the timing of God. I loose, crush, smash and destroy wrong desires and the power and effects of wrong desires from them. I loose all wrong beliefs and attitudes they have ever learned from the world that would turn them from seeking only You.
I bind husband to the truth of God's word, that he might receive the love of the truth, that he might be saved. For God from the beginning has chosen husband to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth. I bind husband to Your will regarding every person who has ever passed through his life and left footprints on his heart and wounds in his soul. Pour in your grace and mercy, Lord, on those areas of his soul that need healing. I bind him to the truth of his relationship with you--loosing his concept of it in order to receive your reality of it.
I bind patches to the truth of God's word that says He has given her everlasting consolation and good hope, through grace comfort her heart and establish her in every good word and work. I bind patches to the truth of God's word that says that the Lord is faithful, who shall establish her, and keep her from evil. I bind her to the truth that the Lord direct her heart into the love of God, and unto the patient waiting for Christ.
I thank you, Lord, for answering this prayer. I thank you for your established will for patches, her husband and children in heaven being done on earth.
In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

#7 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 08:52 PM

Amen. Thank You, Jesus. From now onwards I will continue to praise and thank You, Father for that salvation healing upon my husband, all of my children, daughter in law and granddaughter including my niece and husband's nephew who is staying with us. I love You, Lord and I know I will never walk alone again. Thank You, Jesus for helping me. Thank You for hearing the prayers of all my blessed friends here, Lord and answer. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen.

#8 chevygirl

chevygirl

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 06:32 AM

Heavenly Father I thank you for your lovingkindness. I thank you for this daughter who seeks salvation for her husband and other family members and peace in her home. Lord grant her family peace and those in need of your salvation bring them to the saving knowledge of Jesus. be her comfort and deliverer and place of refuge. Grant her wisdom and knowledge in how to make her home a good place and happy one. Let her always keep you the center. In Jesus name amen

#9 live for jesus

live for jesus

LIVE FOR JESUS!!!!!!

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 10:47 AM

God I touch and agree.

LIVE FOR JESUS!!!!!!!

#10 inHissteps

inHissteps

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,521 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 11:29 AM

Thank you for patches' husband, this man, where you had foreknowledge of him before the foundation of the world, fearfully and wonderfully made. Created for your glory and salvation. Thank you Papa that you created him for your glory and your plans and purposes for him are for good and not for evil. I thank you that even now there is a shift in the spiritual realm concerning him, a softening of his heart towards you, God. Thank you, God, for from the beginning You have chosen husband to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth. I bind husband to Your will and to the blood of Jesus regarding every person who has ever passed through his life and left footprints on his heart and wounds in his soul. Pour in your grace and mercy, Lord, on those areas of his soul that need healing. I bind him to the truth of his relationship with you--loosing his concept of it in order to receive your reality of it. Thank you for his amazing wife, patches. What a beautiful testimony of Christ in her, the hope of glory! Thank you that her rest is truly in You, for Jesus is her peace! Thank you for patches' children. The place they are at now comes at no surprise to you. You continue to sing over them songs of deliverance, you dance over them, rejoice over them because you see the potential in them...Christ in them, the hope of glory! Restore to them, the joy of their salvation. Thank you that your hand is upon them, and as patches stand in faith...she has already chosen....'choose this day whom you will serve...as for me and my house, we shall serve the Lord! The seed of the righteous shall be delivered! Halleluyah! In Jesus name. Amen!

#11 Delores S

Delores S

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,535 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 11:51 AM

Father God, we pray for the salvation of Patches' husband and children. In Jesus' name. Amen and amen.

#12 Melissa

Melissa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 08:54 PM

Father, I agree with these prayers for patches husband and children. Lord, I thank you that your word does not return to you void! I thank you that patches husband will receive your salvation and that their children's hearts will be softened towards you! In Jesus name!

#13 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 04:53 AM

Thank you for patches' husband, this man, where you had foreknowledge of him before the foundation of the world, fearfully and wonderfully made. Created for your glory and salvation. Thank you Papa that you created him for your glory and your plans and purposes for him are for good and not for evil. I thank you that even now there is a shift in the spiritual realm concerning him, a softening of his heart towards you, God. Thank you, God, for from the beginning You have chosen husband to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth. I bind husband to Your will and to the blood of Jesus regarding every person who has ever passed through his life and left footprints on his heart and wounds in his soul. Pour in your grace and mercy, Lord, on those areas of his soul that need healing. I bind him to the truth of his relationship with you--loosing his concept of it in order to receive your reality of it.
Thank you for his amazing wife, patches. What a beautiful testimony of Christ in her, the hope of glory! Thank you that her rest is truly in You, for Jesus is her peace!
Thank you for patches' children. The place they are at now comes at no surprise to you. You continue to sing over them songs of deliverance, you dance over them, rejoice over them because you see the potential in them...Christ in them, the hope of glory! Restore to them, the joy of their salvation. Thank you that your hand is upon them, and as patches stand in faith...she has already chosen....'choose this day whom you will serve...as for me and my house, we shall serve the Lord! The seed of the righteous shall be delivered! Halleluyah!

In Jesus name. Amen!

Lord Jesus, You are my King. Thank You for Your amazing love. Father, I thank You that my Lord Jesus Christ died for every member of my family. His death on the cross has set all of us free from the power of sin. Lord Jesus, come into the heart of my husband, all my children, daughter in law and granddaughter, set all of us free my Lord. Take our lives Lord. Fill us with Your Holy Spirit. Thank You, Jesus for this salvation healing upon all of us. We praise Your Name, Father. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#14 adaisy4me

adaisy4me

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 02:49 AM

Dear Lord, I pray to You for Patches and for her family. Please comfort and encourage Patches today. Please speak to her husband's heart Lord, drawing him unto Yourself in a mighty way. Please reveal to his heart the urgent need to make his heart and life right with You. Flood his mind and heart with the reality of Your great Love for him. Trouble his heart with the reality of his lack of fellowship with You, and the consequences of his lost condition if he dies without accepting the free gift of Your forgiveness. I pray also for the children of this family, that You would get their attention, reminding them of your love for them. Give them a desire to be close to You as they once were, and serve you with their lives. In Your mercy, love and grace, reach out to this family Lord, drawing them close to You, and making all things right. In Jesus name, Amen.

#15 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 04:50 AM

Dear Lord, I pray to You for Patches and for her family. Please comfort and encourage Patches today. Please speak to her husband's heart Lord, drawing him unto Yourself in a mighty way. Please reveal to his heart the urgent need to make his heart and life right with You. Flood his mind and heart with the reality of Your great Love for him. Trouble his heart with the reality of his lack of fellowship with You, and the consequences of his lost condition if he dies without accepting the free gift of Your forgiveness. I pray also for the children of this family, that You would get their attention, reminding them of your love for them. Give them a desire to be close to You as they once were, and serve you with their lives. In Your mercy, love and grace, reach out to this family Lord, drawing them close to You, and making all things right. In Jesus name, Amen.

Thank You, God with us forever and ever. We give Him praise and bless His Name. In Jesus' Name. Amen.