21 replies to this topic

#16 Megan

Megan

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 12 October 2006 - 03:40 PM

Father I thank you that right now you are working every situation in the lives of Shane, Lauren, and Cory together for good. I thank you that you are saving them and revealing yourself to them and that you are going to use them to lead others to you. Thank you. In the name of Jesus. Amen

#17 Megan

Megan

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 13 October 2006 - 02:37 PM

Lord I thank you for everything that is happening in Shane, Lauren, and Cory's life right now, knowing and accepting that all things work together for the good of those who love you. In Jesus name.

#18 Megan

Megan

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 14 October 2006 - 02:54 PM

Lord I thank you that you are working everything for our good and I continue to stand and believe for the salvation and restoration of the lives of Shane, Lauren, and Cory. I thank you that you are faithful and ask that you continue to give me your strength to believe for this. I believe Lord, help my unbelief In Jesus name.

#19 Megan

Megan

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 15 October 2006 - 01:11 PM

Philippians 4:6 for nothing be anxious, but in everything with prayer, and by supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God James 5:16 Confess your trespasses to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. THE EFFECTIVE, FERVENT PRAYER OF A RIGHTEOUS MAN AVAILS MUCH. Mark 9:24 Immediately the father of the child cried out and said with tears, "Lord, I believe: help my unbelief!" Mark 9:29 So HE said to them, "This kind can come out by nothing but prayer and fasting. Matthew 7:7, Luke 11:9 "Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. Lord, When I researched the definition of supplication I found more than the definition. I found this.... Quote: "Supplication (also known as petitioning) is the most common form of prayer, wherein a person asks a supernatural deity to provide something, either for that person who is praying or for someone else on whose behalf a prayer of ritual of novena (from novem, the Latin word for "nine") wherein one repeatedly asks for the same favor over a period of nine days.... I thought it was interesting to see that today is day nine that I am posting the same, fervent prayer for them. I don't believe in coincedence. Your word says that all our steps are preordered. I have asked you in prayer for the repentance, deliverance, salvation and restoration of the lives of Shane, Lauren, and Cory. You said seek, I have done that through your word, you said knock, and I believe that knocking means that faith without works is dead and that knocking is symbolic of the "works". To know what the "works" are we have to seek you through prayer and your word to get instructions from you and then obey which I believe is "works" or "knocking". I have been fasting, I confessed that I believe, and have asked you to help me in my unbelief. I have been fervent and accept by faith that through amazing grace, what I did not deserve, but Jesus did for me on the cross, that I am now righteous before you, clothed in HIS blood. You know the desires of my heart and promise that if I delight myself in you, meaning find my joy in you and am thankful in all things the good and bad, knowing and believing that you work ALL THINGS together for the good of those who love you, that you will give me the desires of my heart. Here I am asking again, fervently believing and thanking you that even though I dont see it yet and have no proof that faith is the substance of things hoped for not yet seen. In the name of Jesus lead Shane, Lauren, and Cory to repentance, deliver them, save them and restore their lives. Use them for your purpose that you predestined them for. Amen

#20 Megan

Megan

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 16 October 2006 - 04:13 PM

Thank you for saveing them Lord.

#21 Iambeautiful

Iambeautiful

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,157 posts

Posted 17 October 2006 - 09:27 AM

Dear God I ask that you will work in this situation.Amen.

#22 Megan

Megan

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 17 October 2006 - 12:21 PM

I believe Lord, help my unbelief, save them.