21 replies to this topic

#1 Megan

Megan

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 07 October 2006 - 02:28 PM

Father its me again, I just can't give up. I can't let this go until they are saved and helping to save others. I have seen them in my mind, living for you and I can't give up on that. It looks impossible, it looks hopeless, but your word says that with you all things are possible, your word says that you are love and that love always hopes. Please save them, I thank you that you are going to save them, I thank you that what the enemy meant for evil in the lives of Shane, Lauren and Cory you are now taking and working it all together for their good and useing it for your glory. I thank you that they are blessed and not cursed, I thank you that no weapon formed against them shall prosper, I thank you that you are right now leading them to the foot of the cross for repentance, deliverance, salvation, and restoration, I thank you that you are creating in them a clean heart and renewing a right spirit and giveing them the mind of Christ. I thank you that there will be restoration, that there will be unity and that my family, all my family is bought with the blood of Jesus, satan can't have them, not one, not one, not one will perish. I thank you that you are showing yourself strong in our weakness and you are now drawing what has been scattered (my family) back together. I thank you Father, you are amazing. I ask all of this in the name of Jesus. Amen

#2 sherrylynn

sherrylynn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 804 posts

Posted 07 October 2006 - 03:46 PM

Dear God, please do Your will in this matter. Amen. I am praying Megan! Many are!

#3 just_greta

just_greta

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,866 posts

Posted 07 October 2006 - 04:42 PM

Father God, I come into agreement with Megan for all of these precious souls to come into Your salvation and to serve You. Thank You Father! In Jesus' name I pray. Amen

#4 Megan

Megan

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 08 October 2006 - 02:48 PM

Father I thank you that you are faithful even when we are not. I thank you that you are a loving God that desires that not one should perish. I ask for their salvation again. I ask for a miracle in their lives again. Show yourself strong in their weakness and save them, in the name of Jesus.

#5 Trusting God

Trusting God

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,771 posts

Posted 08 October 2006 - 04:40 PM

Dear Lord: I come into agreement with this prayer request with Megan. I pray for salvation for those listed. AMEN

#6 faithful_trusted_believer

faithful_trusted_believer

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,163 posts

Posted 08 October 2006 - 09:20 PM

I come into agreement with Megan's prayer and ask that you intervene in this situation, Amen

#7 Iambeautiful

Iambeautiful

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,157 posts

Posted 09 October 2006 - 11:02 AM

Dear Father-In-Heaven I ask that you will work in this situation.Amen.

#8 Megan

Megan

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 09 October 2006 - 01:04 PM

Lord I just really feel like I am to remaine fervent about this to pray for their salvation daily. Please, wherever they are today, I just ask that you would touch them and reveal yourself to them like never before. I ask that you would surround them with other spirit filled believers that would minister to and encourage them. I ask that you would draw them out of the darkness and deception to you and the foot of the cross for repentance, deliverance, salvation and restoration and that you would use them to lead others to you. I thank you and ask these things in Jesus name. Amen

#9 lian05

lian05

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 09 October 2006 - 05:12 PM

Heavenly Saviour- I ask for the salvation of these people that Megan is requesting for. Guide them into your light Oh God and deliver them from any evil. Amen.

#10 faithful_trusted_believer

faithful_trusted_believer

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,163 posts

Posted 10 October 2006 - 12:50 PM

Heavenly Father, I lift this person's prayers upto you and ask that you bless them with the answers and means necessary to fulfill their needs. Amen.

#11 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,619 posts

Posted 10 October 2006 - 05:28 PM

Lord-Ifeel the burden Megan has for these people,I pray that you break thru& save these precious souls.You saved my son in law when there didn't seem to be any hope.Convict these people of their sin in a mighty way.

#12 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 10 October 2006 - 06:13 PM

Heavenly Father I ask that you convict these people through Holy Ghost conviction, and bring them to salvation; that they will ask the Saviour to be Lord of their lives. In Jesus name. amen.

#13 Megan

Megan

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 10 October 2006 - 04:54 PM

Lord I can't give up, I cant quit asking you to save them until I see it or until you tell me to stop. Please save them and use them to lead others to you. I ask this in the name of Jesus. Amen

#14 Megan

Megan

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 11 October 2006 - 03:32 PM

You are faithful Lord. I believe. Help my unbelief. Please save them, Shane, Lauren and Cory and use them for your glory in Jesus name. Touch them wherever they are today and continue to reveal the Holy Spirit to them. Take the blinders off their eyes and help them to see clearly your hand in their lives. Soften their hearts and turn them toward you. Strengthen my faith as I wait for this. In Jesus name I ask all of this. AMen

#15 cbonhomme

cbonhomme

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 655 posts

Posted 12 October 2006 - 06:41 AM

Oh Lord I join in Prayer with Megan. You say in your word that the fervent prayer of the faithful avail much. (James 5:1). I can seee how important she sees salvation for her family. Oh Lord bless her desire because is your desire. I pray that you would bring their thoughts captive to the obedience of Christ. Deliver them from any persuassion of the evemy and bring them father throyugh your Holy spirit to the point fo repentance. Open their hearts Lord and their minds in Jesus name I pray. Thnk you Lord for what you are going to do. Amen.