21 replies to this topic

#16 nightsong

nightsong

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 17 August 2005 - 07:40 PM

Father, I lift up before you Greta, and little Eli, you said in your word that you are a very present help in the time of trouble. So I ask you to be a very present help now for Greta, and Eli. Impart the healing anointing into Greta, and Eli's bodies, making them everybit wholein the Name above every name, the name of Jesus. Lord you took stripes on your back to pay for our healing, so we know that we have the petitions we desire of you right now. Touch Greta's heart Lord,make it beat normal, heal everything that is wrong. Heal her from the top of her head to the tip of her toes. Lord you said when we stand praying, believe that we receive when we pray, and it will be done, so now by faith I believe we receive total healing now for Greta, and little Eli. Touch Eli, heal him of this jaundice, Lord show your self strong on their behalf now in Jesus name. Lord, you said if we ask anything in your name, you will do it, so we receive it done now at your word Lord, for God is not a man that he should lie, but faithful that promised. You said that your word would not return to you void, but would accomplish what you please, and prosper in the thing, whereunto you have sent it, you sent your word and healed us. Thank you Lord Jesus, in your name we pray. Amen.

#17 giselle0211

giselle0211

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 17 August 2005 - 08:07 PM

Oh heavenly God, I pray for Greta and Eli. They are both in serious need of your devine healing. Your the ultimate healer...no one can be compared to you. By God's authority may the enemies flee immediatly away from Greta and Eli. Greta and Eli are part of your royal family and they are protected by the blood of the lamb. The lamb that had already taken that suffering away from us at the cross. Oh ancient of days, please pour out your peace onto Greta and Eli. In Jesus's name we pray continously for Greta and Eli......AMEN

#18 powerofprayer

powerofprayer

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 17 August 2005 - 10:55 PM

Jesus, I come before you today to ask You to heal Greta and baby Eli. Please be with the doctors as they are testing her. Let her heart resume to a healthy state. Please let the jaundice pass from baby Eli. I ask these things in Your name Jesus, Amen.

#19 mclahns

mclahns

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 August 2005 - 01:08 PM

Dear Lord,creator of heaven and earth,creator of all mankind
i come before thee this moment to plead,to beg and ask for your love,mercy and healing power upon the life of Greta and her baby Eli.I pray this moment believing that you are watching her struggle with her life and the baby with his, that you will eventually work things out .for Father you say in your word matt 21:22"If you believe,you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer"and so this moment am asking you Dear Lord in this prayer ,believing you're a miracle worker,trusting that you please answer us positively.I claim your healing and divine power upon their lives as i pray that every thing may go well with them,as they have health and as they prosper spiritually in Jesus name :lol:
Amen.

#20 ythgrl

ythgrl

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 18 August 2005 - 02:15 PM

Father I come into agreement with the others here for the healing of Greta. Touch her now with your mighty power in Jesus name, amen.

#21 forgiven

forgiven

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 22 August 2005 - 05:31 AM

Father God, I come into agreement with all those that pray for healing for Greta and Eli. You are the awesome Lord of all and we know that nothing is to hard for You! Please reach out and touch Greta and Eli and wrap them in Your loving arms. Father, we ask that You would bless them with miraculous healing and restore their health completely. Fill their hearts and minds with peace we ask. Surround them with Your angels of protection and cover them with the blood of Jesus we ask. We know that You are watching over them right now. Jesus - please be present with them and hold their hands. Thank You for Your love and Your mercy. Lord God, we commit these precious lives to You. Bless them we pray. We raise Greta and Eli to You in Jesus precious name, Amen.

#22 blackbirdsinginginthedeadofnight

blackbirdsinginginthedeadofnight

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,306 posts

Posted 22 August 2005 - 09:58 PM

"David said about him: 'I saw the Lord always before me. Because He is at my right hand, I will not be shaken. Therefore my heart is glad and my tongue rejoices; my body will also live in hope, because you will not abandon me to the grave, nor will you let your Holy One see decay. You have made known to me the paths of life; You will fill me with joy in Your Presence.' " Acts 2:25-28 Sweet Lord, Bless Greta and Eli today. Thank You for their very precious lives. Sustain them and fill them with the Joy of Your Holy Presence! Amen! In Jesus Name, AMEN!