21 replies to this topic

#1 giselle0211

giselle0211

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 17 August 2005 - 08:38 AM

Please pray for Greta, who is my sister-in-law. I was told this morning that she was having heart complications and that the baby was experiencing jaundice. When I received this message she was not in a room yet because she was being tested....not sure about the baby if they had done anything on Eli or not. I pray that more brothers and sisters in Christ will come together to pray for Greta and Eli to help them through this situation. Many thanks and greatest appreciation, Giselle

#2 Melissa

Melissa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 17 August 2005 - 09:52 AM

Jesus, I intercede for Greta! Father, protect her. Guard her life! I pray that you would give the doctors wisdom. Help her to get the best earthly treatment possible and You, the great physician do a mighty work in her body. Heal whatever is going on in her heart. We know the enemy wants to steal, kill, and destroy. He knows you have an awesome plan for Greta and Eli. Father, you come to bring life. You are the victor. Cover Greta and Eli with your blood of protection! Be their shield around them. Don't let the enemy penatrate the hedge around Greta and Eli. Greta and Eli will live and declare the works of you. I pray life and joy for Greta. I rebuke the plans of the enemy now in the mighty name of Jesus. Greta is a daugther of Christ. She belongs to Jesus! We fight for her now. We lift her up in prayer. We will not stop praying for Greta and Eli. Father, put her on our hearts all day today. You know that she was heavy upon my heart last night. Put her on people's hearts today and help them to pray for her and Eli. Heal Eli's jaundice. Help the doctors to care for him just as they should. Father we know that you are in control and we trust Greta and Eli to you in prayer! We care so much for them Father. They are precious to you and to us. Strengthen Greta now. Give her peace and hope. Send your angels to stand guard around her. Bless her in your name I pray!

#3 STAR

STAR

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 17 August 2005 - 11:03 AM

Lord I come before you to pray for Greta and Eli, Lord heal her pain, and touch baby Eli, Lord she has been so faithful to pray for others now it's our turn to pary for her. Lord hear these prayers and bring Greta back to her old self, and a might prayer worriers for you. in Jesus name amen; Star

#4 mkaymonte

mkaymonte

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 August 2005 - 11:29 AM

Please pray for Greta, who is my sister-in-law.  I was told this morning that she was having heart complications and that the baby was experiencing jaundice.  When I received this message she was not in a room yet because she was being tested....not sure about the baby if they had done anything on Eli or not.  I pray that more brothers and sisters in Christ will come together to pray for Greta and Eli to help them through this situation. 

Many thanks and greatest appreciation,
Giselle

View Post

Lord Please heal this Greta and her son Lord Please bless them in Jesus MIGHTY name I pray Amen

#5 sandip

sandip

PrayWay Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 17 August 2005 - 11:33 AM

Please pray for Greta, who is my sister-in-law.  I was told this morning that she was having heart complications and that the baby was experiencing jaundice.  When I received this message she was not in a room yet because she was being tested....not sure about the baby if they had done anything on Eli or not.  I pray that more brothers and sisters in Christ will come together to pray for Greta and Eli to help them through this situation. 

Many thanks and greatest appreciation,
Giselle

View Post

Dear Lord,
creator of heaven and earth. The great healer and comforter. In your presence we come with prayers for Greta and her son Eli. you know their physical and emotional conditions. Lord you touch them and heal them completely. You are our only help and refuge in all troubles. If you will not hear your servants plea then who will answer?? Lord in your endless mercy bless Greta and Eli and give them comfort and good health. We pray that you cover them with your blood and protect them from all kinds of evil.

We thank you for the new life named Eli. thank you for staying beside Greta during the trying time. you helped before and Lord you help now too...

we ask all these in precious name of Jesus Christ.. Amen Amen!

#6 CathiJuarez

CathiJuarez

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 17 August 2005 - 12:25 PM

Dear Father GOD I pray that you will heal and care for both Greta and baby Eli. Touch them and make them whole. In Jesus Name AMEN

#7 adonisbeau

adonisbeau

PrayWay Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 August 2005 - 01:05 PM

Dear Father GOD
I pray that you will heal and care for both Greta and baby Eli.  Touch them and make them whole.
In Jesus Name
AMEN

View Post

Dear lord jesus,

You are the alpha and the omega, and before anything was you were. Nothing absolutely nothing is impossible for you. I come into you might presence with a prayer for Gretta and Eli. Father be their doc and heal them right now. Grant them a miracle in their lives and let the whole world know that you are still in the miracle bussiness. Please give Gretta a strong and brand new heart and please clean the blood of baby eli of all bilirubin causing the jaundice. Please heal his liver in jesus name amen.

#8 Sabrina O'Malone

Sabrina O'Malone

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 17 August 2005 - 01:22 PM

So Moses cried out to the Lord, O God, please heal her!" Numbers 12:13

Heavenly Father,

I cry out to you Abba, Father, save her. heal her, and heal the child. Send your Holy Spirit to surround her and Eli. Put a hedge of your protection around her.

By Your great power and mercy remove the evil which seeks to destroy them. Even Joshua needed Your divine intervention to battle the Amalekites, and you blessed him with Moses Aaron and Hur.

As long as Moses held up his hands, the Isrealites wer winning, but whenver he lowered his hands, the Amalekites were winning.  When Moses' hands grew tired, they took a stone and put it under him and he sat on it.  Aaron and Hur held his hands up--one on each side so that his hands remained steady until sunset. So Joshua overcame the Amalekite army with the sword. Exodus 17:11-13

As a fellow prayer warriors I come alongside Giselle, Melissa, and everyone else lifting up Greta and Eli before you for victory. Your Holy Word, the sword of the spirit is sharper than any two edged sword, and by Your Word I cut through the opposition, sickness and evil around Greta and Eli.

Fill Greta with Your perfect peace. Your everlasting love. Complete healing in body, mind and spirit. Bless her with faith and hope in You. I pray that you would move your people to come to her in the hospital, to sit with her, encourage her, pray with her and show her and Eli Your unfailing love. In the name, character and authority of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen.

#9 TrustIAM

TrustIAM

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 17 August 2005 - 01:27 PM

Abba Father, I come together with all who are lifting Greta and Eli to you and your healing love. Knowing that in you, our ultimate Healer, you are in control. Be in the hands of the medical staff, give them the wisdom they need to bring healing to this young mother and child. Give the family your peace and your strength...let them see you... Jesus...Jesus...Jesus...

#10 Ramona

Ramona

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 August 2005 - 01:32 PM

Father God in Jesus name I come to you to up-lift Greta and baby Eli.Father I Praise you for baby Eli being borned healthy Father touch baby Eli and heal his little body from jaundice.Father let your healing virture touch Greta Father God touch her from the top of her head to the soles of her feet from inside to the out.Father touch her heart right now and also touch her body from the complications of the birth of baby Eli.Lord move on all of this right now in Jesus Name and take away the pain right now in Jesus Name.Father we give you all the Praise,Honor and Glory in Jesus Name Amen

#11 blumoonky40906

blumoonky40906

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 August 2005 - 04:04 PM

Jehovah, our father, cover Gretea and Eli in the blood of passover. Let your protection and grace lay over them as a mantle and surround them as a hedge. Send the spirit of healing and comfort to abide with mother and son, raising them healthy and whole in your service. Our thanks for your blessings and care in all things. Debbie

#12 jeboyce

jeboyce

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 17 August 2005 - 04:34 PM

Dear Lord, Please, help Greta and Eli right now. They are both sick and need a miracle. Please protect them both and deliver them through this healthy and strong. Please, guide the doctors who are looking over them. Give the doctors wisdom. Please intervene and heal them both. Make Greta's heart strong and fill her with Your love and the love of all of us here who are pulling for her. She has really had a tough time, please let this be the last of her rough days and the beginning of her joyous ones. Please take care of her little Eli, he has not had an easy time getting here. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen

#13 Zantazia

Zantazia

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 August 2005 - 04:43 PM

Lord, these are two of your children and Lord you know what needs to done here. We are all praying to you and we understand that we have to accept your will. Lord take care of the needs of your children. Lift them up Lord and shine through the darkness. You are the Light and the Way. Lord hold onto them and heal thier bodies. We Thank you Lord for thier healing and we Thank you for your Love. In Jesus name we Pray.

#14 hvnsentangel38

hvnsentangel38

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 August 2005 - 04:57 PM

Father God, we come before you and we lift up Greta and Eli to you.We ask in the name of Jesus Christ, that you will send forth your Holy Spirit and send her and Eli a healing touch from heaven I speak life upon her and him, not death!!!.I ask the same for our son Maurice Gomez jr.because he is our son and he's only 17. He has four types of cancers and in three or four weeks he has to have surgery.He's already had one the dr.said it is in his main artery and he's afraid it 's going to shoot for his heart,kidney's,liver and or lungs.So they have to remove his lymph nodes a.s.a.p. and he will have to have chemo.so please pray for him also, as you pray for Greta and Eli.You don't know how happy I got to get a special request for prayer from yall,it is amazing how God works,but when he wants something known, it is known or when he wants something done,it's done.I call upon the Holy Spirit of our Lord Jesus Christ,you are the healer and thank you so much for blessing me with the gift of healing powers,you want me to go out into the world and let it be known and what better way is there than this.Greta I lift you and Eli and Maurice Jr.and all of our family members,friends and enemies to Father God.I ask for a complete total healing on your body from the top of your head to the soles of your feet, may you feel all of the pain leave you as we speak,hemmoraging you stop now!! we command you in the name of Jesus Christ,do not be afraid Greta for I have come so that you would have life and have it abundantly. In the name of Jesus Christ we command satan to flee right here and right now!!We are God's children not his we are covered under his Almighty wings.His shield is upon us,his armour,his protection and we are washed in the blood of Jesus Christ and by his stripes you are healed my dear sister, your child is healed, my child is healed. Praise be to God...Hallelujah we are all healed in the name of Jesus Christ!!i have faith and I believe with every single beat of my heart that this is God's promised land.satan you are crushed,demolished,defeated,stomped and cast back down to the deepest recesses of hell forever!!!WE break this generational curse that was put upon us because of you and what you made Eve and Adam do, they ate of the forbidden fruit and because they disobeyed God we had to go through all of this suffering,torment and pain.But not any more satan cause the tables have turned, we are God's children not yours and you release us now!!We come against you and every other hindering evil spirit and or disease and we cast you down into the deepest recesses of hell forever!!!! Adam and Eve we know it's not yall's fault and we're not blaming yall.But we are here to make all of the wrongs be right again!!We ask Father God to have mercy on us all and to forgive us for all of our sins.We come together in one accord and ask with all of our hearts our bodies our minds and our souls. Father God we humble ourselves to you and ask you in the name of Jesus Christ to come alive inside our hearts, our bodies, our minds, and our souls and to deliver us from all sin and satan.We ask you to come renew your covenant with us.Please don't hide from us any longer we are your children.We ask you to come and be with us and to deliver us from all evil and to do with us what thou wilt do to make all of your promises to us come true.We love you,we thank you and we Praise you Almighty Father .For all of the blessings you sent to us,for the blessings that you are sending and for the blessings you're going to send!!!praise be to God for he has come to redeem his people and to set all of the captives free!!!We ask our heavenly Father to bless each and everyone of us as we bless him in the name of the Father,the Son and the Holy Spirit.amen love your sister in Christ Rhonda p.s.sorry it is so long but it had to be done............

#15 luisa

luisa

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 August 2005 - 06:07 PM

We keep fervent prayer Lord that you may heal her and her son.
Pls. left them up, Lord.