10 replies to this topic

#1 Craig and Jeannie Young

Craig and Jeannie Young

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 October 2006 - 10:57 PM

Please pray for my wife to be protected by the wall of fire around her and for the Lord to grant her repentance, and to return home. Pray for me to remain faithful and consistent in prayer and to be stronger in my walk with the Lord everyday. We have a ministry as stake (for broken hearted people) and a non-profit organization (for autistic kids) on the line.

#2 NicoleneCoetzee_13

NicoleneCoetzee_13

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 977 posts

Posted 07 October 2006 - 12:45 AM

My Heavenly Father, We lift up to You in prayer Jeannie and Craig, Your faithful servants. We pray that You may pour salt on their wounds, forgive any unforgiveness and resentment, and promote love and light between them in marriage and in friendship. We pray Lord that You may continue to bless their creative pursuits in Your service so that others may continue to grow in their faith through contact with all concerned. Thank You Heavenly Father for Your powerful intercession in this matter. Amen

#3 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,713 posts

Posted 07 October 2006 - 02:27 AM

Lord, I stand in agreement with this prayer. Please answer it. Amen.

#4 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 07 October 2006 - 03:26 AM

Father, I say Amen to Nicolene's prayer for Jeannie and Craig. Fill both of them with wisdom, cover them with the blood of Jesus, help both of them to trust and have faith in You instead of doubt and let from today onwards things will be different as they decided to take You and Your Word on trust. Thank You, Lord for their hearts in serving You. May this couple remain faithful to each other, forgiving one another and You. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#5 Nessa

Nessa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,110 posts

Posted 07 October 2006 - 06:02 AM

Lord be with Jeannie and Craig, whatever is wrong with their marriage, heal it. Restore Jeannie to it and bring them renewal. In Jesus Name. Amen.

#6 RichM

RichM

PrayWay Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 07 October 2006 - 06:10 AM

Lord, please send upon Craig and Jeannie your veil of comfort and protection. I personally know what you are both going through as my wife and I are separated too and I have asked God for restoration. It is a very difficult time for everyone. God the Father, we ask throught the suffering of your Son that all of your children be ever so mindful of your giving and praise you for the comfort and consolation given to Craig as he continues to be your humble servant through Jesus Christ, Amen.

#7 little old me

little old me

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,084 posts

Posted 07 October 2006 - 08:06 AM

Father! I come to you asking you to grant the prayer for this couple, for love's sake, Amen

#8 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 07 October 2006 - 09:06 AM

Father God I stand in agreement with the prayers going up for Jeannie and Craig and ask that you anser these prayers; Father help Jeannie to return home and put a wall of fire around her. Father keep Jeannie in your perfect will in all ways. Father help this couple in any way they are in need of help; you see the circumstances, and know what to do to make things right. In the name of Jesus. amen.

#9 kzc

kzc

PrayWay Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 07 October 2006 - 10:57 AM

God, I ask u to intervene in this matter. amen

#10 Megan

Megan

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 07 October 2006 - 02:35 PM

Father I ask that you give this man the desires of his heart in the name of Jesus. Reveal yourself to this couple through this situation like never before and show yourself strong in their weakness. In Jesus name. Amen

#11 Iambeautiful

Iambeautiful

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,157 posts

Posted 07 October 2006 - 03:23 PM

Dear God I ask that you will work in this situation.Amen.