28 replies to this topic

#16 Megan

Megan

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 06 October 2006 - 01:49 PM

Can I tell you he is faithful! Can I tell you he is amazing! Can I tell you he is so awesome! My father (my dad) called me lastnight and gave me my daughters cell phone number. I hadn't talked to her in six months. Dont you know we stayed up till 1am talking, crying and laughing together and God is opening the door for her to be able to move in with me at the end of October. Yes finances are a small part of the problem but I know he will provide. Thank you so much for all your prayers and please keep praying. I still have four other children that need me and miss me and want to live with me. Please agree for God to open every door to restoration. I missed the first five months of her pregnancy and he is so good and so awesome cause I get to be there and a part of it now. Thank you so much everyone and thank you so much Father you are amazing and I love you so much. Megan

#17 starflower

starflower

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 674 posts

Posted 07 October 2006 - 10:26 AM

Daddy, I come to you today in your son Jesus' name and praise you for the miracles you are working with Megan and her family. The fact that she is now your daughter is amazing enough Daddy. Now you are providing for restoration for her family to be reunited with each other and prayerfully with you. Protect her daughter during her pregnancy that the baby is healthy and happy and a believer his/her whole life. Daddy I pray in agreement that you demolish every stronghold that is blocking the reunion of this family. Please provide the finances needed for Megan's daughter to move in with her by the end of October. Help her to be as a grandmother the things she wasn't able to be when she was first a mother. Daddy, heal any wounds from that time before she became your daughter between her, her children and anyone else. Thank you Daddy for your love for us. Amen!

#18 Adelaide Naaeder

Adelaide Naaeder

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 07 October 2006 - 02:02 PM

Lord God unite this mother and daugher in Jesus name. I plead the blood of Jesus on all stumbling blocks in their path to reunion. Bless and keep the unborn child Lord. thank you for answered prayer in Jesus name. amen

#19 Hopeful Oxonian

Hopeful Oxonian

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 11 October 2006 - 12:55 PM

Lord, thank You for these three women and for bringing them into our lives so that we can pray to You for their safety and salvation. Lord, bless Megan's daughter and her beautiful, innocent unborn child. Bring mother and daughter together as they become grandmother and mother to this child. Lord, remove all the obstacles in their way. Give this family the strength they need to get through this hard time. I love You, Lord, and I feel happy and confident that this prayer WILL be answered and that this family WILL make it through to the joyful birth of a NEW BABY! I pray also that they keep us updated :) Amen!

#20 Iambeautiful

Iambeautiful

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,157 posts

Posted 12 October 2006 - 10:33 AM

Dear Jesus I ask that you will work in this situation.Amen.

#21 Adelaide Naaeder

Adelaide Naaeder

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 12 October 2006 - 02:18 PM

Lord bless all parties in this situation and heal their hurts. Holy Spirit instill in all of them a desire to seek God in prayer and in His word. Thank you Lord for answered prayer in Jesus name. amen

#22 Megan

Megan

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 12 October 2006 - 03:59 PM

Its me, Megan. I want to thank everyone who has been praying for me and my daughter and unborn grandchild in this situation. My daughter and I are talking everyday, Praise God!!!! I saw her for the first time in six, almost seven months, Monday. Praise God!!! She is so beautiful. There is still a possibility that she may be allowed to come live with me at the end of October and I just sent a request to have her more frequently for longer lengths of time between now and then. Please pray for favor. God has been providing my needs, I started school in the medical field 4 yrs ago. I took some anatomy, physiology, office management classes among others,and have recently taken and completed some Bible classes that my church offers. I am looking into takeing the rest of the required classes needed to be certified in Psychology and the goal it to work in the field of a "faith based drug and alcohol counselor" Since I know from my own experience that the only thing that set me free was God through his word and revelation of the Holy Spirit. Top priority is my children but the schooling would allow me to financially be able to take better care of them. I have five children I will be getting back by March the latest and a grandchild due in Feb. and if you've kept up with any of my posts you know that I just signed divorce papers Oct. 10. He dosn't dosn't try to see the kids or help financially and Im not worried about chasing him down, Ive put that in Gods hands. I am 33 so I had them young and fast and now my daughter is about to be a mother. We have prayed for that curse to be broken. There are many battles ahead but I know God is with us every step of the way. I also know he speaks much about the body of Christ and encouraging and praying for eachother so your prayers are much appriciated. My cell leader at my church pointed out recently that she can still see when I am in different situations the old shame of my past comeing back on me. I have tried not to give very many details when I post prayers here due to shame of the life I lived. I was in bondage to drug addiction for many years and hurt a lot of people but the awesome thing is, is that now through my deliverance they are all seeing and saying what an awesome powerful God HE is. They all watched me struggle with this for years and just couldn't get free, they all see that only God can take credit for this. What he did and is doing in me is a miracle. Thank you for all your prayers and Ill keep you posted.

#23 Iambeautiful

Iambeautiful

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,157 posts

Posted 14 October 2006 - 02:51 PM

I am still praying

#24 Megan

Megan

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 14 October 2006 - 02:56 PM

Got the wind knocked out of me lastnight. Can't explaine but please just keep praying. Thank you. Megan

#25 Iambeautiful

Iambeautiful

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,157 posts

Posted 14 October 2006 - 03:00 PM

I am still praying

#26 Megan

Megan

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 15 October 2006 - 01:14 PM

Thank you.

#27 meg

meg

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,470 posts

Posted 16 October 2006 - 09:56 AM

Dear Heavenly Father please whatever situation happened that caused Megan to have the wind knocked out of her I ask that YOu resolve quickly. Father,thank You so much for the blessing of Megan. Thank You that she wants to take the problems of her past and use them to help others. Father lead her to the relization that she is forgiven and the past is the past and ease the burden she carries from it. Remove the shame she feels from her and replace it with pride for all she has overcome and all she has accomplished!! ( Megan you deserve to be proud of yourself! think of all the people you will be able to help now!!) Father aid her in her studies and let it lead her to a good job where she will be financially able to provide for her children and help provide for this precious grandbaby on the way. We thank You Lord that she is being reunited with her daughter and will be with her other children as well. Bless her, her family and her roommate and her family Lord. In Jesus name Amen

#28 Megan

Megan

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 17 October 2006 - 12:22 PM

Thank you Lord for your hand and all you are doing in this situation.

#29 tlh

tlh

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 17 October 2006 - 03:12 PM

Still praying for this situation...dear god answer our prayers