28 replies to this topic

#1 Bayou Prayer Warrior

Bayou Prayer Warrior

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 10:37 AM

Prayer warriors and saints, My roommates daughter is 16, she is pregnant and she is alone. She despirately needs to be reunited with her mother and living under her roof and her mother despirately wants her to be living with her. The enemy has placed some roadblocks up but I am asking for your prayers that all obsticles be removed and that this girl be reunited with her godly mother, at this hour of her need. I thank you and bless you all for your prayers in this situation. May the Lord enrich each of your lives today.

#2 Megan

Megan

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 03:14 PM

Father I am the room-mate and this is my daughter. I come before you broken hearted and desperate. Yes, maybe man could help in this situation but we desire your perfect will. We humble ourselves before you and say that we will not lean on our own understanding and we will consult, acknowledge and trust you in every step of this. My daughter is broken, she is suffering. I may have been bad for her in the past but that is not the case today. You set me free and revealed yourself, your presence, your Holy Spirit and your word to me and are now useing me to help others. Please Lord let others consist of my own child. Let others consist of my children. They all need me, but this child is in such a dark lonely place right now. She desires to be with me and I her. Please demolish every road block and argument of the enemy and let YOUR TRUTH be the only thing that stands. Continue to comforter her Holy Spirit and protect her from the hand of the enemy. Please soften the hearts that need to be softened and work a miracle in this situation. Please Father, my child needs me, please. I ask this in Jesus name. Amen P.S. Father thank you for giveing me such an awesome, Godly, Spirit filled woman of God as a friend and room-mate with a heart like yours. Please bless her and restore her family as well. Continue to prepare, perfect, and strengthen us to be awesome, Godly wives to our husbands and mothers to our children and we thank you for them and this season that we are in now where we stand together and agree and believe for restoration. In Jesus name.

#3 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,713 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 04:43 PM

Lord, Work this situation out. Amen.

#4 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 05:30 PM

Heavenly Father please remove all obstacles that are keeping this girl from being re-united with her mother. Father bless this Mother and bring her daughter home. Put peace in the daughters heart, and in the Mothers, and make things totally right between them. Help them to have a loving Mother- Daughter relationship that is founded on you. In the name of our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ this I ask. amen.

#5 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 06:53 PM

Father, we stand together with Megan and we are lifting her prayer to You, Lord. She seek Your divine intervention for the daughter who is pregnant, alone and in need of love to come back to her. Lord, You are above all. I ask for Your mercy and Your grace to bring mother and child together. Fill both of them with Your love, strength, wisdom and impower both of them with Your Words. I plead the blood of Jesus upon this daughter. Wherever she is right now, Lord, cover her and protect her from harm and evil. Assign Your angels to watch over her. Provide for her needs, O Lord. Father, may Your light shine in the darkness, that she will no longer feel alone and rejected, she has her mother's love and prayer to see that she is safe and she has our prayers to comfort her and to bring her needs and the petition of the mother to You, Lord. Thank You, Jesus, for not forsaking this child. I pray for the safety of her pregnancy. Protect the unborn child, Lord. May she carry them to full term, that the baby will be normal, healthy and a blessing to her and her family. May the baby knows that she is being love and that You are the Lord of her life. Thank You, Father, for Your lovingkindness. Thank You, Jesus for Your grace upon mother and child. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#6 kitten

kitten

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 07:01 PM

DEAR Father plez remove anything that is in the way of this daughter. Being with her mother this i pray in ur loving name amen

#7 Nessa

Nessa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,110 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 07:15 PM

Lord clear the road blocks between this mother and daughter. IN Jesus Name. Bring them again under the same roof. Amen

#8 NicoleneCoetzee_13

NicoleneCoetzee_13

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 977 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 07:28 PM

Dear Heavenly Father, We thank and praise You for bringing peace to this situation in all ways. Thank You for granting everyone in this situation the love, wisdom, and understanding to treat each other with kindness. We pray for this girl and her mother to be united in all ways and for the best outcome to become apparent for all. Thank You Heavenly Father for granting us all peace in our days and for helping this girl to prepare for the birth of this beautiful child. Praise be to Your Most Holy Name. Amen

#9 marthajingram

marthajingram

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 10:06 PM

Dear Lord, You are the great healer of all wounds. In you, nothing is impossible. Please remove all roadblocks in this situation and bless this mother and daughter with being reunited. Lord, please bring the together and open all lines of communication so that healing can begin. Hold them close Lord as they face this difficulty together. Let the both feel your comfort and gain strength from it. IN Jesus name I pray. Amen

#10 Ella Blackwell

Ella Blackwell

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 06 October 2006 - 03:18 AM

Lord lift up Megan and her Daughter; I touch in agreement with this family to be heal and restore. Open up the hearts of each person that is apart of situation and give loving hearts. Because there is a baby about to be born to this family and a child is gift from you lord please let them see they must come together for this child.

#11 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,619 posts

Posted 06 October 2006 - 05:28 AM

Lord- I pray that this mother& daugther may be reunited,they need each other at this time,I ask your hand of blessing on this family.

#12 jules

jules

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,826 posts

Posted 06 October 2006 - 06:43 AM

Lord, I stand in agreement for the prayers offered here for Megan and her daughter. Lord, please remove the road blocks in this situation. Lord, let this daughter find comfort in her mother. Let this reunion happen soon Lord.

#13 meg

meg

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,470 posts

Posted 06 October 2006 - 07:10 AM

Father I am the room-mate and this is my daughter. I come before you broken hearted and desperate. Yes, maybe man could help in this situation but we desire your perfect will. We humble ourselves before you and say that we will not lean on our own understanding and we will consult, acknowledge and trust you in every step of this. My daughter is broken, she is suffering. I may have been bad for her in the past but that is not the case today. You set me free and revealed yourself, your presence, your Holy Spirit and your word to me and are now useing me to help others. Please Lord let others consist of my own child. Let others consist of my children. They all need me, but this child is in such a dark lonely place right now. She desires to be with me and I her. Please demolish every road block and argument of the enemy and let YOUR TRUTH be the only thing that stands. Continue to comforter her Holy Spirit and protect her from the hand of the enemy. Please soften the hearts that need to be softened and work a miracle in this situation. Please Father, my child needs me, please. I ask this in Jesus name. Amen
P.S.
Father thank you for giveing me such an awesome, Godly, Spirit filled woman of God as a friend and room-mate with a heart like yours. Please bless her and restore her family as well. Continue to prepare, perfect, and strengthen us to be awesome, Godly wives to our husbands and mothers to our children and we thank you for them and this season that we are in now where we stand together and agree and believe for restoration. In Jesus name.

Dear Heavenly Father Thank You for revealing Yourself to Megan and for now using her to help others. Father also thank You for the blessing of her roommate. Father please remove all obstacles that are preventing Megans daughter and her from being reunited. Soften the hearts that need to be softened. If funds are needed to bring them together Lord then provide the funds necessary. Let Megans other children welcome her with open arms and hearts. Take this 16 year old girl from the darkness she is in and lead her into the brilliance of the light of Your love for her. Father, bless this child growing in her womb.Let it be a blessing to this family.Let it be born healthy and strong and grow up in a home full of love. Provide a way for this young mother to be able to finish school and get a good job so she can provide for her child. When the time is right Lord,lead her to a good Christian man who will love her and this child as his own.
Father,let no one judge this girl but instead lead them to offer her support and joy.
Bless Megan and her family and the family of her roomate also. Nothing is impossible with You Father so please reunite this mother with her precious child.In Jesus name Amen

#14 Iambeautiful

Iambeautiful

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,157 posts

Posted 06 October 2006 - 07:11 AM

Dear Father I stand in agreement with this prayer.I lift up this young mother to be. I ask that you will love and protect her and her baby.Help this young girl in this hard time. Send angels around this family. In your beautiful name I pray Amen

#15 tlh

tlh

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 06 October 2006 - 07:34 AM

Dear God, Please bring resolution to this problem and help this mother and 16 year old during this time. Being pregnant and feeling alone is scary so please be with her daughter now. and please be with her mom. give this family the strength they need to get thru this hard time. amen