7 replies to this topic

#1 marthajingram

marthajingram

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 04 October 2006 - 10:22 PM

Please pray for my family. We lost a custody battle for my husbands 5 yo son. My husband and I are heartbroken and so very worried about this little boy. My husband is a wonderful father but this has made him question that. We both are grieving and yes, we are angry. My own 2 boys have suffered as well. I know they have not gotten the attention they need from us lately as we have been consumed with this custody issue. I just found out they have been involved in some things that they shouldn't be. I blame myself that I didn't see the signs. They both have always been such great kids but being teenagers now they are pushing the limits. Please pray that God protects them. This has been such a difficult time for all of us and our faith is shaken. It seems that everything we have always believed in as parents is being tested. I pray we are up for the test.

#2 Astra

Astra

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 12:59 AM

Your Heavenly Father is in complete and loving control; I pray that He pulls you through this situation because He understands better. May He bring you from strength to strength to a place where you and your family will feel complete freedom.
You need to remember that every time we experience a trial, the world watches to see the substance of our faith. Often, there is no better way to minister to others than to simply praise God in the middle of our own trials. The best way to show that God is real is by making Him real in our own life.

God bless you.

#3 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,619 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 04:55 AM

Lord- I pray that you be close to this family.Bless them as they go thru these trials they face.Strengthen their faith thru these problems.Amen

#4 jules

jules

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,826 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 05:33 AM

Lord, I lift this family up to you and pray for comfort from the stresses in their lives. Lord, help these brothers to stay out of trouble. Let them be surrounded by good influences. Protect this 5 year old from and harm Lord. Help this family to find happiness and trust in you.

#5 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 08:30 AM

Heavenly Father I pray in agreement with the others here at PrayWay and ask that you lift all stresses from this family and put your total peace into their spirits. Father protect this 5 year old son and guide direct the paths of the other two sons also. Keep them Father from all sin. In the name of Jesus. amen.

#6 Megan

Megan

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 03:29 PM

Father we know your word says that all things work together for the good of those who love the Lord. It is so hard to feel that at a time of suffering. I ask that you would give this family your strength to get through this time, I ask that what the enemy meant for evil in their lives that you would take and use for your glory. I ask that no weapon formed against them would prosper and you would show them what an awesome amazing loveing powerful God you are. Renew their faith father, surround them with other spirit filled believers that would encourage them through this time and heal their broken hearts, give them peace beyond their understanding and your joy because your word says that your joy is our strength. I ask that in their weakness you show yourself strong and use this situation to draw the entire family to a closeness in you that they have never experienced before. Provide for their every need and give them their hearts desires and touch and protect each one of their children. We thank you and ask all of this in the name of Jesus.

#7 Iambeautiful

Iambeautiful

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,157 posts

Posted 06 October 2006 - 07:20 AM

Dear Abba Father I ask that you will work in this situation.Amen.

#8 tlh

tlh

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 06 October 2006 - 07:26 AM

Dear God, Please give this family strength during this difficult time. And please bring resolution to this problem amen