8 replies to this topic

#1 Daughter of Most High God

Daughter of Most High God

PrayWay Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 04 October 2006 - 04:23 PM

I will love for someone to pray that my husband and I move verrrry soon into our own place....We have been married now for 3 years and have been living with my parents still which was fine at first because it allowed us to save money because we didn't have to pay rent and other stuff... and I don't have a job because I am working on my second degree..but now I have a half brother living here and he is literally making my life a living hell...I am always depressed and I don't have any joy or any peace, and to top it off my mother is sick (High Blood Pressure and Heart Problems) and I don't want to stress her out and besides I am a married woman now so please pray that God work things out and bless my family (Me, my husband and my daughter) with a beautiful place of our own...Thank You All...God Bless

#2 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 04 October 2006 - 05:12 PM

heavenly Father I ask in the name of Jesus for you top intervene in this situation and help this couple to get a place of their own, and bring them the happiness they so deserve. In Jesus name. amen. Phillipians 4:13

#3 Trusting God

Trusting God

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,771 posts

Posted 04 October 2006 - 05:14 PM

Dear Lord: I ask that you would hear the cry of this child to you. She is asking for a suitable home for her and her family. I ask that you would bless them with the desires of their hearts. AMEN

#4 tlh

tlh

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 04 October 2006 - 05:37 PM

Dear God please bring relief to this situation. Offer strength and courage and help this young couple with purchasing a new home. amen

#5 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,713 posts

Posted 04 October 2006 - 06:56 PM

Lord, Provide divine intervention in this situation. Amen.

#6 marthajingram

marthajingram

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 04 October 2006 - 09:46 PM

Dear Lord, Please bless this family with a home of their own. Let them use this blesssing to glorify your name always. Amen

#7 Megan

Megan

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 03:22 PM

Father I ask that you move in this situation and give this woman the desires of her heart. I ask in the name of Jesus that you surround her with Godly Spirit filled believers that she can lean on during this time and that would help her through this. I ask that you cover her and her family in the blood of Jesus and that no weapon formed against them would prosper. I ask that you work all of this together for her good, and what the enemy intended for evil you would take and use for your glory. I ask that you would heal her mother and save her brother. I ask that you would reveal your presence and Holy Spirit to this family like never before and that they would be in awe of what an awesome amazing God you are. I ask that you would show them how deeply you love them and provide for their every need. We thank you and ask this in the name of our precious Jesus.Amen

#8 meg

meg

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,470 posts

Posted 06 October 2006 - 09:24 AM

Dear Heavenly Father thank You for the blessing of these wonderful parents who allowed this daughter and her family to be with them for three years so they could save money for a home.Father please lead them to a home of their own now so they can live in peace. Please work with this half-brother Lord and lead him to You so he is not a disruption in peoples lives but a pleasure.Heal this dear mother of her health problems.In Jesus name Amen

#9 Nessa

Nessa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,110 posts

Posted 06 October 2006 - 09:36 AM

Lord move this couple from the home of her parents to a home of their own. Bless them in all that they seek to accomplish. In Jesus Name. Amen