9 replies to this topic

#1 Bayou Prayer Warrior

Bayou Prayer Warrior

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 October 2006 - 10:11 AM

I ask that you please pray for my son Alex who is fighting with alcohol addiction and is not saved. He is 18 and in a halfway house but is struggling with the desire to drink. He is not saved and I pray daily for his salvation and deliverance. I need prayers for strength as well...Lord, I believe, but help me in my unbelief. I bless you all in advance for your prayers and thank you from a mother's tearful heart.

#2 God Guided Guy

God Guided Guy

PrayWay Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 04 October 2006 - 10:44 AM

Lord Jesus, I bow my head in service to you lord. My heart yearns for your love. It pains me to see that some of your child disown you and find any way to discredit you when you are obviously there. You have saved me from death so many times lord. I ask you please lord come to this person like thunder make your presence known. Thank you so much that he is in a place where he can get better. Remove his taste for the drink. Make him despise the drink that he loves so much. Instead of him drinking wine let him drink your soul which will fill him and make him whole lord. In your name I ask that you please help this person. Do not let him becaome ensnared at such a young age.

#3 just_greta

just_greta

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,866 posts

Posted 04 October 2006 - 12:52 PM

Father God, I come into agreement and speak deliverence and healing into Alex. Lord, let him come to Your calling. Father, fill the empty places he's trying to fill with other things, fill those places with Yourself. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#4 Megan

Megan

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 04 October 2006 - 01:33 PM

Father in our weakness show yourself strong. I ask in the name of Jesus that you deliver this boy from the bondage of the enemy, cancell every attack, assignment and plot and plan of the enemy for this boys life in the name of our awesome, amazing Jesus. I ask for a miracle in the life of this mother and son and that you would bless them above and beyond what they could imagine or hope for, I ask that what the enemy intended for evil toward them that you take and use for your glory. I ask that you not only save and deliver her son but that you use him as a yealed vessle that is so in love with you that he dedicates his life to your purposes and is used to set your children free. I ask that no weapon formed against them prosper. I ask that you work all of this, everything they have been through, all the suffering and tears together for their good. I ask that you use them to bless every life they touch. I ask not only that this son would be saved but that this mothers entire household would be saved and that you would give her every God given desire of her heart. We love you, thank you and believe, help our unbelief. We ask all of this in Jesus name.

#5 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 04 October 2006 - 05:22 PM

Please heavenly Father bring Holy spirit conviction to this son and help him to repent and to ask Jesus into his heart. Please deliver him from alcohol addiction. In the name of Jesus. amen.

#6 Trusting God

Trusting God

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,771 posts

Posted 04 October 2006 - 05:24 PM

Dear Lord: I come into agreement with this prayer request for Alex and his deliverance from alcohol and any others substances. I pray that while he is in the halfway house, that he might here the salvation message, and to come to know you as Lord and Savior. AMEN

#7 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 04 October 2006 - 08:30 PM

Father, I lift Alex to You in Jesus' name. I acknowledge that Alex's addiction to alcohol or drugs has made him a captive and has bruised him in many ways. Lord, if there is any sin in his life that has opened the door to this addiction show it to him. Father, I ask You to intervene in Alex's life. Strengthen him by Your Spirit in his inner man. Now as we pray Your Words, may Alex receive Your healing touch that delivers him from the bondage of this addiction. I renounce it now, Lord in Jesus' name. Thank You, Jesus, because of Your mercy this addiction will not have any power over him any longer. You are Lord over his life and may he totally submit his life to You. Father, thank You that the dark power of addiction over Alex is broken. Thank You for the faithfulness of his mother who continually to intercede for him. Thank You for impowering this mother with Your Words. May the powerful prayer of faith sustain Alex, Lord, whenever he is tempted to fall back into addictive habit patterns. Thank You, Lord for the escape route that You provide. Thank You for Your Holy Spirit upon Alex and for giving him total victory. Thank You, Lord that Alex is no longer addicted to alcohol or drugs. Praise You, Jesus. Amen.

#8 Megan

Megan

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 06 October 2006 - 02:05 PM

FAther I once again come to you on behalf of Alex. I ask that you show yourself strong in his time of weakness. I ask that you reveal yourself to him like never before so he would know you are real and would hunger for more of you. I ask that you cover him in your blood and that no weapon formed against him would prosper. I ask that you deliver him from the hands and plans of the enemy and save him and use him to lead others to you. We ask that you bring him to his mother and put them under the same roof so that she will lead him to you. We thank you and love you and ask all of this in Jesus name. Amen

#9 Megan

Megan

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 07 October 2006 - 02:31 PM

Deliver Alex and save him father in the name of Jesus. Protect Alex and Sarah in the name of Jesus. Cover them in your blood Father and send your angels to protect them in Jesus name. Amen

#10 Iambeautiful

Iambeautiful

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,157 posts

Posted 09 October 2006 - 11:07 AM

Dear Creator I ask that you will work in this situation.Amen.