10 replies to this topic

#1 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 09:26 AM

I miss my beloved M. I could talk about anything with him - he is my best friend too. He's been gone for a month and a half and we e-mail each other from time to time. Pray that God helps M and me to grow up in Christ in these next two years while we are apart. Pray that we will be in constant and close communication by e-mail.

#2 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 09:33 AM

I miss my beloved M. I could talk about anything with him - he is my best friend too. He's been gone for a month and a half and we e-mail each other from time to time. Pray that God helps M and me to grow up in Christ in these next two years while we are apart. Pray that we will be in constant and close communication by e-mail.

Father I pray for Friend of peace, I ask that You would give this person peace and comfort while M is gone. I pray that Friend of Peace and M would grow closer to Christ than ever, and alsorto each other. Help them to have close communication by e-mail. I pray this in the name of Jesus. Amen

#3 Delores S

Delores S

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,535 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 10:38 AM

Father God, thank You for peace and comfort. In Jesus' name we pray. Amen and amen.

#4 Brenda Jones

Brenda Jones

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 04:46 PM

Jesus you said that you will give us the desiere of our hearts ..Bless & keep this friendship strong ..That they will be closer in the end..Keep m safe in china..Bless F.O.P in Jesus name Amen

#5 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 02:10 AM

Father, please by with Friend of Peace. Comfort her in her loneliness. Help her and M to continue to stay in touch. Help her to be cheered by the communication that they have. Give her peace that he is doing Your will. Help her to be able to use this time they are apart to prepare herself for Your will in her life that she will be able to be used of You. Watch over and protect both FOP and M. AMEN

#6 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 11:59 PM

God, I miss M but he is first and foremost Yours. I thank You that he is a vessel used by You for Your glory. Continue to use him for Your glory. I pray You will put me in his heart forever and incline his heart towards me. Let our relationship glorify You and be blessed by You and always have You at the center. In Jesus' name, amen.

#7 Brenda Jones

Brenda Jones

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 03:57 PM

Lord Jesus sometimes when we are apart the heart grow's stronger for one another..We know how it feels to want to be near those we Love ..Father take F.O.P lonely heart & fill it with Hope that 2 years will fly by and they can continue where they left off...Its so hard to miss a person when there far away..Lord make a way for F.O.P to go visit m in China...You know the plans you have for them,Bless & keep both precious people in the palm of your hand .Give comfort & peace to F.o.p she missing him so much..In Jesus name ..Amen

#8 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 10:16 PM

God, Thank You that M and me can open up to each other and freely share with each other. I thank You for the deep comfort level we have with each other. Please open our hearts even more to You and to each other. Let us have even deeper communications with each other and lift each other up in prayer daily. Fill our hearts with lasting love for each other and bless our love and our communications and our relationship. Make our relationship into what You want it to be. In Jesus' name, amen.

#9 Rev. John

Rev. John

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 11:20 PM

Father I pray for Friend of peace, I ask that You would give this person peace and comfort while M is gone. I pray that Friend of Peace and M would grow closer to Christ than ever, and alsorto each other. Help them to have close communication by e-mail. I pray this in the name of Jesus. Amen

This prayer is dedicated to: "Friend of Peace" and her beloved "M":
O Lord God, Give this couple Your grace to seek and pursue peace at all times. Truly, it is peace that surpasses all understanding. Help this couple to keep their mind on You and on each other via emails, etc., and in all their relationship and responsibilities with each other as a God fearing couple. Thank You Father for Your help, AMEN.
Rev. John.

#10 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 10:57 PM

God, I miss M. Please let him e-mail me even if it is only a few words. I know he is very busy. Please prompt him to take time for me to send me an encouraging e-mail. Tell him, God, that I miss him. Let him make me a priority. In Jesus' name, amen.

#11 kimmy

kimmy

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 01:11 PM

My God, fill FOP lonely heart with Your words and I place both FOP and M into Your hands and let Your will be done in the name of Jesus.