14 replies to this topic

#1 Rev. John

Rev. John

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 06:57 PM

My Brothers and My Sisters in this Blessed Community believe that in the USA-which claims in its Pledge of Allegiance to be "one nation under God" and on its coins proclaims, "In God We Trust"-citizens are facing lawsuits and jail time for quoting the Bible or professing to believe in biblical teachings? Prayer in public schools is forbidden, and inscriptions of the Ten Commandments are barred from schools and public buildings. Teachers who dare to utter almost any word or perform any action hinting at a professed Christian belief are increasingly subject to a legal attack. I shall cite several incidents in my future postings on this topic on how a nation once known for its "freedom" of religious expression no longer can due this. Thank You & God Bless All. Rev. John.

#2 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 02:50 PM

Father I pray that You will pour out a wonderful spiritual blessing upon this person for the blessing he is to others and the truth in his posts. They are truth, and we need to pray for this nation, as it is under attack by satan. Father I pray that thingss would come back the way they were that we could have prayer in schools, and bible teaching, and that the ten commandments could once again be in public places. We praise You and love You dear Father. In Jesus name. Amen.

#3 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 03:24 PM

God, I pray that believers in every place in the world would stand strong even in the face of persecution. Your word tells us that all who desire to live godly lives will be persecuted. Help us to pray for our governments. In Jesus' name, amen.

#4 Brenda Jones

Brenda Jones

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 11:24 AM

Im in agreement with all of you.In Jesus name we stand on your promises for our country ...Thank you Lord .amen

#5 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 12:28 PM

Father God I come to You once again, holding our country up to You, and asking that You would send a mighty revival to this country, and change things till we can have prayer in the schools once again, and the ten commandments can be in public plases. Please bless this nation, and make it a Godly nation. In Jesus name this I pray. Amen

#6 Delores S

Delores S

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,535 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 01:45 PM

Father God, we pray that God take back that blessed country. Saviour, there are a lot of Christians there and the few persons creating confusion are making it difficult for the word of God to be preached. We pray that a solution be found very soon. In Jesus' name we pray. Amen and amen.

My Brothers and My Sisters in this Blessed Community believe that in the USA-which claims in its Pledge of Allegiance to be "one nation under God" and on its coins proclaims, "In God We Trust"-citizens are facing lawsuits and jail time for quoting the Bible or professing to believe in biblical teachings? Prayer in public schools is forbidden,
and inscriptions of the Ten Commandments are barred from schools and public buildings. Teachers who dare to utter almost any word or perform any action hinting at a professed Christian belief are increasingly subject to a legal attack. I shall cite several incidents in my future postings on this topic on how a nation once known for its
"freedom" of religious expression no longer can due this. Thank You & God Bless All.

Rev. John.

#7 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 03:00 AM

Father, in You we believe. We trust Your Word because we know that Your Word is the truth. It never change, the same in the past, today and forever. Father, whatever is happening let it bring glory to Your Name. I know that You will never allow us to perish. That Jesus is coming back according to Your Word of promise. We believe mighty Father. Help us, Lord to always rejoice and honor You through our worship. That Your mercy and grace will overcome the enemies. You said we are not fighting flesh and blood but principalities and the power of darkness. Father, bless us with Your Word and help us to utter them and use them as our shield and buckler against the attack of the evil one. Father, restore this country USA to the time when freedom to worship You openly is allowed. Deal with the President of USA with the power of Your Holy Spirit. Let him fall on his knee and repent. Let Your glory falls in this place, Father. You know, Lord there are so much wickedness in today's world compared to when our Lord Jesus Christ was walking on earth as human being. Help us Lord. All glory and honor is Yours, Father. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen.

#8 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 04:29 AM

My Brothers and My Sisters in this Blessed Community believe that in the USA-which claims in its Pledge of Allegiance to be "one nation under God" and on its coins proclaims, "In God We Trust"-citizens are facing lawsuits and jail time for quoting the Bible or professing to believe in biblical teachings? Prayer in public schools is forbidden,
and inscriptions of the Ten Commandments are barred from schools and public buildings. Teachers who dare to utter almost any word or perform any action hinting at a professed Christian belief are increasingly subject to a legal attack. I shall cite several incidents in my future postings on this topic on how a nation once known for its
"freedom" of religious expression no longer can due this. Thank You & God Bless All.

Rev. John.

Rev. John I thank you for every post you put in here and pray many others will read them and be blessed by them. Your words are truth, and we certainly need to hear more of this kind of truth. I pray Gods blessings upon you as you write these posts, and in every way. God Bless Always.

#9 chevygirl

chevygirl

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 07:06 AM

Heavenly Father, this great nation desperately needs Jesus. Bring Jesus back to our country and protect christian rights. Let no one be jailed or punished for their faith in you. Please protect and help us to be a great nation who serves you and never leaves you again. In Jesus name amen

#10 live for jesus

live for jesus

LIVE FOR JESUS!!!!!!

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 03:49 PM

God,
I pray that believers in every place in the world would stand strong even in the face of persecution. Your word tells us that all who desire to live godly lives will be persecuted. Help us to pray for our governments. In Jesus' name, amen.

God I touch and agree.

LIVE FOR JESUS!!!!!!!

#11 Brenda Jones

Brenda Jones

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 01:33 PM

God forgive america for there foolishness, please countinue to bless the U.S.A..our fathers established this country ,on the word of God.& we do put all our trust in you Jesus..lord always favor the U.S.A..bless us so we can still give to other poor countries ...We have given & given,thats way we will never go under ..you see God has blessed & keep us..and he will never leave America ..we built our foundation on Jesus Christ the Rock..In Jesus name ..

#12 Brenda Jones

Brenda Jones

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 02:26 PM

Rev.John...I"ve been thinking about all the churches on every corner of the united States of America that we get to freely walk in and out of..In my town there are 300 churches packed & over flowing..Feeding the homeless and telling them about Jesus in parking lots.on streets corners.The gospel preached on the city streets of San Francisco ,evangelist going door to door telling the good news about Jesus..our christian t.v broad cast around the world via america.Our President, Commander & Chief always ending his speech with GOD bless america..when the world Series or a big event is on T.V we always sing God bless America..missionary's going all over the world to preach the gospel..I can read my bible in the park carry in hand where ever i like ..we have freedom of speech ,freedom of rights and freedom of religion in america..yes there has been a few that have taken it out of schools .but they cant take it from our Hearts..We the People will not fear the evil one he has no place in our land ..For we built this great country on God ..We are trusting he will never leave us nor forsake us..For the spirt of the Lord lives in America in the hearts of the people ,always thanking God for all he has done & is doing..I stand firm on my beliefs and know in my heart ,God is with America the land of the Free ,the Land of plenty,God has blessed America..His mighty hand is upon Us ..in Jesus Name ..I praise you for the freedom to worship you heavenly Father,King of kings, lord of lords..you have blessed America ..Thank you father God for freedom and Liberty & Justice for all..In jesus Mighty name Amen..

#13 sunnyisle

sunnyisle

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 11 December 2010 - 06:54 PM

God,
I pray that believers in every place in the world would stand strong even in the face of persecution. Your word tells us that all who desire to live godly lives will be persecuted. Help us to pray for our governments. In Jesus' name, amen.

Father, I stand in agreement with this pray. Amen

#14 florie

florie

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,090 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 07:48 AM

Lord I pray for this nation I thank you for giving wisdom to those who can tell us what is to come. Lord I pray for those who see the signs and choose to ignore your comming. Lord I ask that you give us your children stength to carry on during these times of torment. Its a shame that people are being thrown in jail for such things as not paying library fees. people eyes are closed to these truths lord I ask that you open every one of our eyes and give us your instructions. amen

#15 Lugsz

Lugsz

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 26 December 2010 - 03:37 AM

God bless the USA . May they as a nation Lord not take you for granted but really start to feel how it is for these in countries where for years it can be your life on the line . May we all Wake up to who you really are . Help us to know you are in control. Amen