4 replies to this topic

#1 Megan

Megan

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 02 October 2006 - 12:21 PM

Please agree with me in prayer that God would lead Shane and Lauren to the foot of the cross for repentance, deliverance, salvation, and restoration. I am asking for a miracle. Everyone that both I and they know have given up on them. It looks hopeless and I have been advised to not even pray for them but something in my heart won't let go. Something in me believes that God can and wants to save them. They both have confessed Christ at one point in there life but are in such deep dark bondage. I believe that the same God that drew them both to HIM before could do it again. I believe that he could create a situation in their lives that would remind them of that time when they gave their lives to him. I believe that HE is God and that the desire of HIS heart is that no soul should perish. I believe that HE loves them and no matter how hard I try I can't stop loving them. I know HIS word says that one can put a thousand to flight but two can put ten thousand. I believe that the point behind this is that there is greater power in believers who join together in faith for HIS will. Im asking for a miracle God. Im asking that you take what the enemy intended for evil and use it for your glory. Save them and use them to lead others to you. Deliver them from the hands and bondage of the enemy. I ask that you cancel every attack, assignment and plan of the enemy toward them in the name of Jesus. I ask that you cover them in your blood and that no weapon formed against them would prosper. I ask that you work every thing, all things in their life together for their good. I ask that you reveal yourself to them like never before causeing them to fall deeply in love with you. I believe Lord, help my unbelief. I ask all of this in the name of Jesus.

#2 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 02 October 2006 - 04:26 PM

I praise you father for this dear one that is holding Shane and Lauren up to you for their repentance and salvation, and yes dear Father it is not your will that any should perish. I pray in total agreement with Megan for the salvation of these two. In Jesus name. amen.

#3 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 03 October 2006 - 09:44 PM

Thank You for Megan, Lord. Father, I lift both Shane and Lauren to You. I come into agreement with Megan and Charityanne's prayers for Shane and Lauren. Lord, You love us so much that You sent Your only Son Jesus Christ to die for us. Whoever believe in him shall not perish but live an eternal life. Amen. Deliver both Shane and Lauren from captivity. Remove the bondage in their lives and help them to freely love and worship, Your, Lord. Thank You, Jesus for Your love upon us. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#4 faithful_trusted_believer

faithful_trusted_believer

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,163 posts

Posted 03 October 2006 - 11:06 PM

Please agree with me in prayer that God would lead Shane and Lauren to the foot of the cross for repentance, deliverance, salvation, and restoration. I am asking for a miracle. Everyone that both I and they know have given up on them. It looks hopeless and I have been advised to not even pray for them but something in my heart won't let go. Something in me believes that God can and wants to save them. They both have confessed Christ at one point in there life but are in such deep dark bondage. I believe that the same God that drew them both to HIM before could do it again. I believe that he could create a situation in their lives that would remind them of that time when they gave their lives to him. I believe that HE is God and that the desire of HIS heart is that no soul should perish. I believe that HE loves them and no matter how hard I try I can't stop loving them. I know HIS word says that one can put a thousand to flight but two can put ten thousand. I believe that the point behind this is that there is greater power in believers who join together in faith for HIS will. Im asking for a miracle God. Im asking that you take what the enemy intended for evil and use it for your glory. Save them and use them to lead others to you. Deliver them from the hands and bondage of the enemy. I ask that you cancel every attack, assignment and plan of the enemy toward them in the name of Jesus. I ask that you cover them in your blood and that no weapon formed against them would prosper. I ask that you work every thing, all things in their life together for their good. I ask that you reveal yourself to them like never before causeing them to fall deeply in love with you. I believe Lord, help my unbelief. I ask all of this in the name of Jesus.

I come into agreement with Megan's prayer.

#5 Iambeautiful

Iambeautiful

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,157 posts

Posted 09 October 2006 - 10:58 AM

Dear Father I ask that you will work in this situation.Amen.