17 replies to this topic

#16 starflower

starflower

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 674 posts

Posted 09 October 2006 - 02:37 PM

I just wanted to let you all know that my husband is back! My loving man is speaking to our Father again and we are very happy. Boy, I didn't know how long that would last! I am thankful to God that we have each other to support each other and pray for each other. Thank you for your prayers - each one of you. Daddy, Thank you so much for graciously hering these prayers and loving my husband through his frustration with you. Help me to love him better each day and lead us to follow the path you have set out for us to follow. Give us clear vision for where you want us to go. We love you and wait for your direction. In your son Jesus' name I pray, Amen!

#17 starflower

starflower

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 674 posts

Posted 14 October 2006 - 11:29 AM

Daddy, it seems there is some residual anger N still feels toward you though I am so pleased that he is praying again. Please continue to strength him spiritually and bring him to you. Daddy he feels like some of the trouble we are in financially - which I feel we have caused ourselves through using credit cards (which we don't do anymore) - could have been stopped by you. I told him that you give us free will and now we have to pay for our bad decisions. He responded saying that he never asked for free will. Daddy, I was surprised to hear this residual anger and I pray that you demolish this and whatever other strongholds may be keeping him from completely reconciling with you. I love him dearly and know you love him too. Bring us into right relationship with you. In your son Jesus' name I pray, Amen!

#18 Iambeautiful

Iambeautiful

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,157 posts

Posted 14 October 2006 - 02:49 PM

I am still praying