17 replies to this topic

#1 starflower

starflower

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 674 posts

Posted 02 October 2006 - 11:25 AM

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. Daddy, I have been extremely anxious about my husband's anger toward you, but I see from your word that I am in the wrong to be that way, so I turn him over to you thanking you for relieving my anxiety and for healing my husband. I know you love him, Lord, but he doubts. He wonders why to even be a Christian if it means we are not taken care of. I have tried to explain that you love us and are always there. And to show that our troubles (financial) have in big part been created by our use of credit cards which we do not do any more, but we still have to go through the hard work of paying them off. Daddy, I don't know what he needs to see that you love him and are here with us through the struggle and that you do care. Please show him your love and remove the scales from his eyes. Destory any falseness he learned from his history teacher who doubts the Bible and bring the truth in his life more strongly than before. In your son Jesus' name I pray, Amen!

#2 sabrina26

sabrina26

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 555 posts

Posted 02 October 2006 - 11:26 AM

Lord, I bring to your attention this persons need, and ask that you please resolve this situation, Lord, I ask that they be guided by your angels. In the name of Jesus, AMEN

#3 Megan

Megan

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 02 October 2006 - 01:45 PM

Father I agree with this womans prayer and ask in the name of Jesus that you touch her husband right now, I ask that you reveal yourself to him like never before. Prepare his heart and soften it toward you. I ask for deliverance from every stronghold and wrong way of thinking in his life and I ask that you give him your wisdom and revelation of who you really are and how awesome and amazing you are and how much you love him. Show your glory in this sitation Lord and use this situation to touch many lifes demonstrating your awesome power and love. I ask that no weapon formed against this man will prosper. I ask that ever plan, attack and assignment of the enemy toward him be cancelled right now in the name of Jesus. I ask that you cover him in the blood of Jesus and do things in this marriage so far beyond what either of them could imagine. I pray that he would love her as Christ loves the church and that when people see them and their marriage they would see the power and love of you God. We love you, thank you and ask these things in Jesus name. Amen

#4 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 02 October 2006 - 04:18 PM

Heavenly Father I pray in agreement with the others here on Prayway and ask that you help this family financially. In the name of Jesus. Please rescue them Father from the situation they are in as we realize all bad things come from satan to bring about discouragement to your children, and all good things come from you. amen.

#5 just_greta

just_greta

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,866 posts

Posted 02 October 2006 - 04:36 PM

Heavenly Father, please help this husband to continue seeking you and not to give up hope. It's so hard sometimes, waiting for Your timing. But Lord, You said we will reap our reward, if we don't faint. Help this man to not faint. Let him crawl if he can't walk. But let him hang onto You. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#6 Nessa

Nessa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,110 posts

Posted 02 October 2006 - 05:48 PM

Lord be with this husband and bring him back to reality. Life can be difficult but that isn't Your fault. Sometimes it is a test of our wills and responses. Lord help him to praise You and to know that You are always the omnipotent, omnipresent God and You have us in the shelter of Your Wings. In Jesus Name. Amen

#7 SRP

SRP

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,220 posts

Posted 02 October 2006 - 08:20 PM

Dear God, Please restore starflowers husbands relationship with you. We also ask for financial blessings for their family.We ask in Jesus name amen.

#8 starflower

starflower

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 674 posts

Posted 04 October 2006 - 03:06 PM

My husband is still angry at God, but is trying to hang on to his faith. We talked about sometimes you just have to hang on to the mustard seed with all you've got and that's okay, if you hang on you will get through the tough time eventually. Another Christian friend of mine told me that when things are hard and you cannot be grateful, start thanking God for the littlest things and that will help. I have fingers, eye sight, etc. A Christian sister suggested that I needed to hold my husband's arms up in this situation like people did for Moses. Please pray that I can support him as I should and love him as is most helpful for this situation. Daddy, my mother-in-law told us that we should claim the blood of Jesus to cleanse our apartment of any evil spirits that might have come in with ungodly visitors etc. To be honest that sounds scarey because I don't want to think about demons being in the apartment. But I do want out home to be a spiritual oasis of all the things the Bible says you are. Daddy, in your son Jesus' name I claim his sacrifice of his life Daddy that you cleanse our home in the blood of Jesus that any demons/bad spirits of discouragement, frustration, depression, and anger especially are dispelled from our home. Let it be filled instead with light and all the ingredients of love. Thank you lord! In your son's name I pray,Amen!

#9 tlh

tlh

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 04 October 2006 - 05:30 PM

Please take away this man's anger and let him see the light of the word. amen

#10 Trusting God

Trusting God

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,771 posts

Posted 04 October 2006 - 05:31 PM

Dear Lord: As we lift up Starflowers husband to you, I pray that the Holy Spirit would continue to work on him that he would surrender all to you I pray. AMEN

#11 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,713 posts

Posted 04 October 2006 - 07:12 PM

Lord, Open up the eyes of this man's understanding. Sometimes, we humans get mad at You for things the devil has done. Sometimes, we suffer for things that we have done or unwise decisions we have made, and we blame this on You. Sometimes, You do 'test' us to find out what is in our hearts. Sometimes, You 'stretch' us to get us to grow. However, none of these are pleasant at the time that we are going through our circumstances. Please show this man wisdom at this time. Show him what to do. Lead him in the right direction. Take away this heart of 'stone' and give him a heart of 'flesh'; one that will serve You. Give his wife comfort & peace. Provide for their every need. Amen.

#12 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 04 October 2006 - 07:48 PM

Father, thank You that right thinking leads to right acting. I pray for Starflower's husband to line his thoughts up with Yours. Remove all vanity from his thinking, Lord, and replace it with the wonderful comfort that comes from Your Holy Spirit. Teach him to apply his heart to wisdom and to behold wondrous things from Your Word. Comfort the wife, Lord and help her to meditate on Your Word day and night and intercede for her husband. Thank You for Your Words that discerns the thoughts and intents of our heart. Help them to respond to its wisdom in all their thingking, Lord as they submit their thought life to You. Let Your mind be in them, Lord Jesus. In Your name I pray. Amen.

#13 marthajingram

marthajingram

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 04 October 2006 - 10:04 PM

Dear Lord, Thank you for this wifes support of her husband. Thank you for her prayers and her faith in you. Please open this husbands heart to feel your presence and your comfort. Intervene in their situation and let them use this difficulty and their triumph to praise your name always. We give you all glory for the work in their lives. Amen

#14 starflower

starflower

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 674 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 09:41 PM

Daddy, I come to you in your son Jesus' name so thankful that my husband's heart toward you is softening. I am so glad today he was talking about you and living by your standard and saying "hi" to you. Thank you for more of his data being on his external drive than he thought. Thank you for the raise at work. Thank you for all you do for us! Help me to be patient with my husband and to tame my tongue and not correct him in public in a disrespectful way. Daddy continue to bring us together and love and cherish each other. I am so thankful for everything we have that you have given us. I love you! Amen!

#15 Iambeautiful

Iambeautiful

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,157 posts

Posted 06 October 2006 - 07:18 AM

Dear Father I ask that you will work in this situation.Amen.