14 replies to this topic

#1 happypuppetgal

happypuppetgal

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 01 October 2006 - 12:02 PM

I almost commit suicide, today. I wrote a will to God and my family, and wanted to swallow medicines that might end my life. Please pray for me. Thank you.

#2 Trusting God

Trusting God

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,771 posts

Posted 01 October 2006 - 02:02 PM

Dear Lord: I ask that you would be with this dear child of yours, Deliver her from the hands of the enemy. You came that we have life and that we would have it more abundantly. Send in your angels to minister and to help her with lifes storms, Let her know that nothing lasts for ever. Trust in the Lord with all thine heart and lean not unto your own understanding. AMEN

#3 meg

meg

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,470 posts

Posted 01 October 2006 - 02:12 PM

Dear Friend As I am posting this reply to you my friend is nearby on her laptop. Her daughter attempted suicide a few years ago. Thank God she did not succeed. She had counselling and came to see that nothing was so bad it was worth ending her life. In fact what had seemed so desperately overwhelming at the time was not as unbearable as she had thought. She is now happily married with two beautiful children. What I remember most is the pain my friend felt at the time. She thought she had failed her daughter and was devestated. Had her daughter been successful two lives would have been lost that day. My cousin and my dear friends son did committ suicide and it has been so tramatic for their familes. They have to live with this every day for the rest of their lives and are always questioning what they could have done differently. My dear friend, think of the loved ones you leave behind. Surely there is someone who loves you who would help you cope. Of course there is..God loves you so much. He hears your cry and will help you. Please read the posting suicidal please read? Dear Lord please be with happypuppetgirl now and always. Surround her with angels. Send some good friends into her life who can offer her some support. Father heal her in body, mind and spirit. Take her by the hand Lord and guide her along the path You wish her to take in life. Father grant her some peace today and let her feel joy in the fact that she choose life. Let her place her burdens at the foot of Your cross for You to carry for her.Please let her know how loved she is. Thank You Lord that she changed her mind today and instead came here for prayer. Watch over her Lord and protect her always. Remove the depression from her and fill her instead with Your Love. In Jesus name Amen Father

#4 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,713 posts

Posted 01 October 2006 - 03:07 PM

Lord, Touch this person. Lift their depression. Uplift their spirit. Surround them in Your love. Amen.

#5 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 01 October 2006 - 04:53 PM

Heavenly Father I pray in agreement with the others on PrayWay in regard to this prayer request, and ask that you deliver this dear one from the depression, and from satans trying to destroy her. In the name of Jesus lift her spirits and all depression. amen.

#6 lian05

lian05

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 561 posts

Posted 01 October 2006 - 05:11 PM

happypuppetgal- Relax,breathe and pray. Suicide will only take away a life that God Created. Remember you are a Present to the world from the day you were born. Everyday someone will have an impact from you. Everyone in this world has a story to tell, and each one is special and different. If these stories died out, there would be no one to look up to, no one to look forward to, and mostely friends would not exist. You came to prayway as I did, to endure in prayer, and if one person is lost, its one less prayer, which is a major major loss to those who depend on friendship prayer and hope. I too have thought of suicide many times, but I know that It would show that weakness overcame me. Lets bow togather in prayer: Heavenly Saviour, Please help happypuppet gal, allow any evil that may have overcome her to banish into thin air. Allow this person to see that Everyday is a gift from God. Help this person abolish any sucidal thoughts from her head. Guide her to become more at peace with herself and the world so that any troubles that may linger will fall away........ This I ask in Jesus name. Amen.

#7 Nessa

Nessa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,110 posts

Posted 01 October 2006 - 05:13 PM

Lord reach to this lady oh and Lord remind her of Jeremiah 29:11...we may not know YOUR Plan for us but You do oooh Lord deliver her and renew her. IN Jesus Name. Amen

#8 Melissa

Melissa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 01 October 2006 - 07:47 PM

Heavenly Father, speak your truth to this precious, chosen, beautiful daughter of yours! I pray that every lie be cast back into the pit of hell from where it came from. Deliver this woman from all evil! Redeem her life from the pit of destruction! Fill her with hope, comfort, and courage! You love her and you are with her! Give her wisdom and understanding. Send her help and fill her with LIFE! Thank you Jesus! In your name I pray.

#9 God Guided Guy

God Guided Guy

PrayWay Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 03 October 2006 - 01:03 PM

Lord you have chosen each and every child that you wanted to bring forth on this earth. It is your desire to see them do great and wonderous things. This daughter of your has stumbled and seekes desperatly for you. Do not let her end her life lord show her the light and that you are there with her. Cure her of whatever may be causing her to stumble and please, please watch over her closely.

#10 RNMary

RNMary

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 October 2006 - 02:31 PM

Lord, I ask that you be with her, making your presence know. Lord, I ask that you remind her that she is a Princess in the Kindom of Heaven and you as The King, love and adore her. No matter how bad things are, please let her know you are right beside her supporting her when she can't support herself. In Jesus name, AMEN

#11 Megan

Megan

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 03 October 2006 - 03:43 PM

Im asking for complete deliverance in the life of this person. Im asking that you reveal yourself and your love for her to her and fill her with your Holy Spirit. I ask that you give her a desire to get into your word and give her revelation and wisdom through it. I ask that you give her a vision for her life that would excite her and that instead of dreading each day she would welcome it. I ask that you would do for her what you have done for me and more. Bless her beyond what she can comprehend or understand and use her to be a blessing to others. Bring other believers into her life that would encourage and lift her up to you and join with her against the enemy who we know the agenda of... kill, steal and destoy. We thank you for this and ask it in the name of our awesome, amazing Jesus.

#12 Brian

Brian

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 03 October 2006 - 06:55 PM

Father God I am so happy that this person did not die. Be with this person and let her know that life will never be that bad. Help her to give all of her depression to you and to have better days in the near future. Amen

#13 Candis mom

Candis mom

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 October 2006 - 07:53 PM

I almost commit suicide, today. I wrote a will to God and my family, and wanted to swallow medicines that might end my life. Please pray for me. Thank you.

#14 faithful_trusted_believer

faithful_trusted_believer

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,163 posts

Posted 03 October 2006 - 11:01 PM

Bless, O God of eternal life, all who have died by their own hand. Or who have tried to commit suicide. Grant them peace from their inner turmoil and the compassion of your love. Comfort those who mourn their loved ones. Strengthen them to face the questions of pain, the guilt and anger, the irreparable loss. Help us to reach out in love to others who prefer death to the choices of life and to their families who grieve. Amen.

#15 sherrylynn

sherrylynn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 804 posts

Posted 03 October 2006 - 11:46 PM

Dear God, please take away this heavy depression Your daughter is suffering. Please save her from the darkness that tried to suck her in and eat her up. Please make her a warrior against these negative thoughts and feelings. Please make her see she is at a low and she can ride this out triumphantly through prayer. Please open the avenues for her to get the help she needs to brake out of this. Amen!