4 replies to this topic

#1 horsemare

horsemare

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 10:01 PM

the company that I am working for no longer needs us here. So as of Next month I will be laid off. I need another job. Thank you for the prayers and Thank you God for the answered prayers!

#2 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 25 September 2010 - 12:30 AM

God, Please provide for Horsemare the right job just like you did for me when I was laid off twice! In Jesus' name, amen.

#3 shereda lynn

shereda lynn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 25 September 2010 - 03:53 AM

lord provide a good job withought a lapse in employment in jesus name amen

#4 Brenda Jones

Brenda Jones

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 25 September 2010 - 04:55 PM

Lord we pray for a great Job for horsemare,we keep faith in our heart's that a job will come to horsemare..In Jesus name we pray .Amen

#5 Rev. John

Rev. John

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 25 September 2010 - 05:21 PM

the company that I am working for no longer needs us here. So as of Next month I will be laid off. I need another job. Thank you for the prayers and Thank you God for the answered prayers!

Lord Jesus, You were once a worker. Give to "horsemare" the gift of working. To us that work and this good Christian person who is heavenly burdened now, send the refreshment of Your love to them. In these difficult moments sustain "horsemare's"
energies, comfort their heart, and crown their future work with spiritual achievements.
Hear my prayer, O Lord, and grant that this solution be reached in harmony and good will, through Jesus Christ, our Lord. AMEN.

Rev. John.