7 replies to this topic

#1 renji

renji

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 03:11 PM

Please include hese people in your prayer. 1. My father, he has severe Bronchial asthma. 2. My mother, and Aunt Yollen, they have diabetes. 3. Ms Elsa's mother, she is in ICU and fighting but she's elderly and is struggling. 4. My grandmothers, Lola Luz for her hypertension and Nana Minnie for her parkinson's desease. I pray in Jesus name that these people be healed. Amen.

#2 aniltom

aniltom

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 371 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 04:23 PM

God our loving Father, please send Your word and heal them for Your glory;in Jesus' name.

#3 camarojo

camarojo

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 08:23 PM

Dear Almighty Father. Please wrap all these children in your healing power. Please heal them head to toe, inside out, body and soul. Please give them and their family strength. I pray they all come to you in prayer and thankfullness. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen and amen.

#4 spica2salo

spica2salo

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 09:30 PM

dear GOD ,

we place all the 4 ppl renji has mentioned in YOUR palm....as d bible says,'By HIS wounds we are healed' .... GOD plz heal them. oh merciful FATHER.....plz heal them...we receive YOUR anointing healing power in YOUR precious name.Amen

#5 Brenda Jones

Brenda Jones

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 25 September 2010 - 05:31 PM

Father God ,We lift each request to you Holy spirt touch each and everyone of these Dear people..we ask you Lord to love and to heal them.In Jesus name we believe it shall be done and we praise you..Amen

#6 Rev. John

Rev. John

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 25 September 2010 - 06:00 PM

Please include hese people in your prayer.

1. My father, he has severe Bronchial asthma.
2. My mother, and Aunt Yollen, they have diabetes.
3. Ms Elsa's mother, she is in ICU and fighting but she's elderly and is struggling.
4. My grandmothers, Lola Luz for her hypertension and Nana Minnie for her parkinson's desease.

I pray in Jesus name that these people be healed. Amen.

This prayer is dedicated to "renji" whose family and loved ones are in need of a breakthrough prayer for healing:
Mighty God, I express faith to You that You can heal this good person's family and loved ones, give them wholeness. Your Word assures us that You will always seek that which is lost, as in good health, and You will strengthen the sick. You are our Great Physician. You are our healing Balm of Gilead. We trust in You with all of our heart, leaning not unto our own understanding. In this time of sickness, we shall NOW! acknowledge You, and we know You shall direct these sick people's path back to good health. Thank You,
Father. AMEN.

Rev. John.

#7 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 11:42 AM

Father, be with renji's family in all of their family needs. Be with renji's father. Help him to be able to breathe. Give him freedom of breath. Help his mother and aunt to be able to keep their diabetes under control. Father, I ask that You would help their bodies to heal so that they would be delivered from this. Be with her grandmother's. Help them to also be healed from hypertention and from parkinson. We also bring Ms. Elsa's mother to You. Be with her. We know that You are in control of this situation. Bring her comfort and peace that You will help her rest. AMEN

#8 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 03:24 PM

God, Please heal this family in every way that healing is needed. In Jesus' name, amen.