7 replies to this topic

#1 Konnie05

Konnie05

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 September 2006 - 07:39 PM

I am requesting prayer for my cousin. He is facing a bad time right now and really needs comfort and guidance. He and his girlfriend lost twin boys not too long ago. He is hurting. He quit his job and now all he does is sit around with his girlfriend. I pray that the Lord will lift him from this troublesome time and lead him back to Him. Also I pray for his mother and sisters. The have converted to muslims. I am not fully aware of the Muslim religion, but I pray that the will find their ways back to the Lord. I am not saying muslim religion is bad. I just want them to be saved. And I don't want them to turn their backs on Christ.

#2 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,713 posts

Posted 26 September 2006 - 07:43 PM

Lord, Uplift up this man & woman. Comfort them during the loss of their children. Touch him & his family. Save them. Amen.

#3 faithful_trusted_believer

faithful_trusted_believer

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,163 posts

Posted 26 September 2006 - 08:08 PM

God, you sacrificed your son so that we and our children would transcend physical death. We know that you grieved when he was crucified and that you grieve over all the atrocities done by men -- especially in your name. You know and understand grief as you know and understand all. You know best how to comfort these parents. Lift their hearts up to you and fill them with your peace. Your understanding is beyond our human comprehension, but give them the knowledge and faith to endure even that which they can't understand. Let them be aware of you always God, and help them to remember that your Love is Life that can never really be taken away. Please touch his mother and sisters and guide them back to you, I pray for their forguiveness and their salvation, in Jesus' holy name, Amen.

#4 Trusting God

Trusting God

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,771 posts

Posted 26 September 2006 - 08:32 PM

Dear Lord: I ask that you would intervene in this situation and provide your mercy and grace I pray. AMEN

#5 mwangala

mwangala

PrayWay Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 27 September 2006 - 12:55 AM

[font=Arial]

Father in the name of Jesus i lift this family in your hands,touch their hearts so that they may realise that you alone are the way,the truth and the light.I pray that you may give them Comfort. Amen.

#6 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 29 September 2006 - 05:09 PM

Heavenly Father I ask that you convict and save everyone in this whole family that is unsaved, and comfort the ones that have lost the twin boys. In Jesus name. amen.

#7 Iambeautiful

Iambeautiful

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,157 posts

Posted 01 October 2006 - 07:11 AM

Dear Father I ask that you will work in this situation.Amen.

#8 Megan

Megan

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 03 October 2006 - 03:26 PM

Father in the name of Jesus I ask that you release this family from the hands and bondage of the enemy.I ask that you would cancel every plan, attack and assignment of the enemy toward them and take what he has intended for evil and turn it around and use it for your glory. I ask that you reveal yourself and your Holy Spirit to them like never before. I ask that you reveal your awesome love that you have for them to them and your power in their life. I ask that you cover them in the blood of Jesus and protect them. I ask that no weapon formed against them shall prosper. I ask that not one in this family should perish but have everlasting life. We thank you for this and ask all of it in Jesus name.