16 replies to this topic

#1 Rev. John

Rev. John

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 10:32 PM

Lord God Almighty, in whose Name the founders of this country won liberty for themselves and for us, and lit the torch of freedom for nation then unborn. Grant that we and the people of this land may have grace to maintain our liberties in righteousness and peace; through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. AMEN. Rev. John.

#2 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 12:09 PM

Father, watch over and protect the US. Help us to repent and to look to You. Give us as a nation a reawakening to look to You and to change to being a Godfearing nation again. AMEN

#3 Brenda Jones

Brenda Jones

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 02:53 PM

Father God in you do we trust....our father's before us gave praise and honored you ,Im thankful for our freedom even our money says in god we trust...Lord we pray for our country .We ask that the mighty warrior's from heaven protect this land from the north& south to the east and west.We ask your angel's to guard our President and our home land...Let nothing come against us ,In jesus name we pray and give you Thank's .amen

#4 squelsh

squelsh

Prayer Warrior

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 552 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 03:19 PM

Father I pray as well for the U S A and ask that you would have mercy upon that land. May they know real freadom to worship you in the schools and churches. We here in Britain have heard how their laws are being changed for the worse as satan is trying to get a grip. But your word says Greater is he that is in us than he that is in the world. Your word also says " if my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and turn from their wicked ways then I will hear from heaven and heal their land." I pray that you would cayse the christians to turn to you again in prayer for their land. amen

#5 Lady Deacon

Lady Deacon

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 09:28 PM

Dear Lord, I pray now for our nation which has turned so far away from You. We have become a nation of greedy, selfish people. We murder our young before they are even born and in Your word, you tell us that people who cause innocent blood to be shed is an abomination to you. I pray that the leaders of our nation will realize that You, Lord, are the answer to all of our countries problems, whether it be economic or war or whatever it may be. May we all fall on our knees and worship you before it is too late. Please convict those that are living in sin and encourage those that are downtrodden, comfort the heartbroken, and heal Your children that are sick. Again Dear Lord, show our leaders that you are our Holy God and that you are in control and that we must turn to You and depend upon you. I ask these things in Jesus most precious name. Amen Lady Deacon

#6 Rev. John

Rev. John

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 11:48 PM

Dear Lord,
I pray now for our nation which has turned so far away from You. We have become a nation of greedy, selfish people. We murder our young before they are even born and in Your word, you tell us that people who cause innocent blood to be shed is an abomination to you. I pray that the leaders of our nation will realize that You, Lord,
are the answer to all of our countries problems, whether it be economic or war or whatever it may be. May we all fall on our knees and worship you before it is too late.
Please convict those that are living in sin and encourage those that are downtrodden,
comfort the heartbroken, and heal Your children that are sick. Again Dear Lord, show our leaders that you are our Holy God and that you are in control and that we must turn to You and depend upon you. I ask these things in Jesus most precious name.
Amen
Lady Deacon

:) Lady Deacon, God has a wonderful, divine plan for our country, and through the power of prayer just like yours, He shall heal our nation's problems comfort Christians like us, helping us and our Great Nation to reach our God-given potential through Christ. We must turn to prayer and pray like we have never prayed before-with power, passion, and persistence, knowing full well that HE will do what we ask! Glory To God. God Bless All. Rev. John.

#7 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 03:32 AM

Lord God Almighty, in whose Name the founders of this country won liberty for themselves and for us, and lit the torch of freedom for nation then unborn. Grant that we and the people of this land may have grace to maintain our liberties in righteousness and peace; through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. AMEN.

Rev. John.

Fatheefr god I pray in agreement with Rev. John. In Jesus name. Amen

#8 kenfence

kenfence

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 11:25 AM

Lord God Almighty, in whose Name the founders of this country won liberty for themselves and for us, and lit the torch of freedom for nation then unborn. Grant that we and the people of this land may have grace to maintain our liberties in righteousness and peace; through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. AMEN.

Rev. John.

dear god our heavenly father,we are a nation in crisis,we are surrounded by evil forces hell bent on removing all that is good and wholesome in this great and wonderfull nation,making a mockery of all those who are to live in accordance to god's laws. we ask for your protection,and guidence, please send us leaders who wll defend ,and give honor to your name IN GOD MUST TRUST

K&A

#9 Brenda Jones

Brenda Jones

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 02:10 PM

Rev John, Im still standing in agreement with you & other's for our wonderful country..We have been so blessed in the U.S.A..and have been a blessing to other country's as well ..Feeding the hungry,Always there to Give ..Im so Grateful the U.S.A is ready and able to help...That's just what jesus would do is help..I really believe that is why america is so rich & we have plenty , we humble ourself's alway's are the first to go for the need's of other's ...May you Lord continue to bless america and open other's heart's to receive our love ....we ask you God to be Merciful & kind ,Alway's to open our Heart's to give and then we shall receive...God has blessed AMERICA.AMEN AMEN

#10 Mike4Hope

Mike4Hope

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,735 posts

Posted 25 September 2010 - 10:43 AM

May we return to "In God We Trust".

#11 vlee

vlee

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,036 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 07:43 PM

Rev. John.

Father thank you for this country that you have given us. Forgive me for each day that I have not thanked you for the mighty blessings that you have poured out upon this nation. I pray Father that your children will hear your call and fall upon their knees and worship you. Let us once again be "One Nation Under God." In Jesus mighty name. Amen.

#12 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 10:58 AM

Rev. John.

Father God I pray You would put Your hand of protection upon the U.S., and turn people back to God and make this a christian country once again. In the name of Jesus,
amen

#13 Lady Deacon

Lady Deacon

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 09:53 PM

Oh Dear God, Please hear my prayer as I come to you concerning our nation. We know that You formed the nation of Israel from the loins of Jacob and they were a powerful nation as long as they followed Your lead but at different times when they would turn their backs on You, You allowed heathen nations to take them captive. Our nation was founded on Christian principles and I do believe that is why we have been blessed but I know that you will do to us what you did to Israel if we continue to turn our back on You as we have been doing. I pray that our leaders will realize this fact. I also know that You raise leaders up and you bring them down. So Dear Lord, I ask that you convict our leaders and each person individually so that we will turn back to You and allow You to lead and guide us back to our basic beliefs that were founded on You and Your Word. Please forgive me for my sins of commission and my sins of omission. I ask these things in Jesus'most Holy name. Amen Lady Deacon

#14 Brenda Jones

Brenda Jones

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 09:47 AM

The Lady has spoken ..I stand in agreement with you women of God & believe we must stand togather or we will fall...In Jesus name Lord continue to Bless The U.S.A....

#15 Lugsz

Lugsz

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 02:58 AM

Rev. John.

Please Lord May your hand come over this Land this dude comes from . So many over countries rely on the USA economy being OK. I pray they get rid of fire arms drugs etc.Put the Ten comments back in every courthouse as the founders wanted it . Bring back Prayers in School.
God Bless the USA raise up a few more of us Kiwis to pray for this nation as we are not too far behind .
Amen