398 replies to this topic

#31 missbling

missbling

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 459 posts

Posted 25 September 2010 - 12:31 PM

Dear Lord, I thank you for keeping me safe this past week, but Lord when I feel fear in my heart I turn to you, Lord please lift the fear, please give a decision that I may keep my home and live a peaceful and honest life here for the rest of my life. I just want to live in peace in my home for the rest of my life, Lord please please please Lord hear my prayers please understand my fears, Lord I hate living with uncertainty, I just want a roof over my head that i can call my own and settle down in my heart. Lord I know that you will not foresake me, Lord when I pray it gives me stength and takes away my fear, But lord the fear I feel is so overwhelming, Please Lord I beg you to put an end to my fears lord thank you for listening to me Amen

#32 Mike4Hope

Mike4Hope

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,735 posts

Posted 25 September 2010 - 01:49 PM

kath has posted a wonderful piece today in the lounge entitled "Speaking out of Fear". I know about me. I know about you and your son. But God still says do not be afraid .... I am with you ........ I will never forsake you. So we trust the very best we can............and just let go. (Though He ( or it) slay me, yet I will trust Him. Job 13:15) Hugs,

#33 lovemyfamily6789

lovemyfamily6789

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 25 September 2010 - 02:00 PM

Please Heavenly Father you know the financial trials this mother is going through. Reach down and touch this situations. Put someone in her path that will be able to be a help her. Allow this help to come through financial knowledge, finances, or emotional support. You are capable of all things Lord and we know that you are capable of blessing this mother with a miracle Father. Remove this mountain of debt, Lord. Bless you Father for being a loving God that we can lean on through all struggles and trials. Allow this mother to continue finding comfort in your love during this difficult time. She is weary and tired. Continue to give her a place to rest. Amen

#34 shereda lynn

shereda lynn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 25 September 2010 - 11:48 PM

lord missbling is a faithful servant to you and is fighting with all her might not to submit to fear lord, come lord to her aid deliver her from this feeling of fear show her lord that you have it all in your hands lord put an end to this day to day suffering. remove the power the enemy seems to think he has lord. allow missbling to keep her home lord and never have the threat of being taken from her again lord. hear her cries out for you lord, i understand her worries and fears as i too am in a similar situation. i lean totally on you lord for you are my provider and just as i am believing you are making a way for me i know in my heart you are doing the same for missbling lord. i ask lord that you reveal to her that you are in control lord restore hope and faith where it is being attacked by fear and worry. give her a praise report in jesus name amen

#35 missbling

missbling

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 459 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 02:59 PM

Lord it is late at night and I cannot sleep, I am worried will a letter come tomorrow from the bank and they will order me out, will my son be ok he is ill. I prayed Lord that you would send someone to help me, and someone crossed my path, an old business associate, he has a kind and genuine heart and has affection for me, and offered to lend me money to help me and my son out, but I could see that he wanted more than friendship as he is lonely and he wants more from me and Lord, no matter how much I could do with a friend right now and financial help - this would be wrong, he is a married man and I am a married woman, and I fought against his help and turned down his offers to help me with financial help. I felt temptation was being put in my path to make me weak to succumb to that what is not right in the eyes of the Lord. Lord I forgive those trustees and bankers and my husband who have all done wrong to me and forged my signature on agreements, I forgive those who do wrong towards me. Lord I pray that their wrong and evil ways will not triumph. Lord I could have taken the easy route today and taken the much needed money, but I will not cause misery to any one else in this life - it would be wrong . Lord please help me to stay strong, Lord keep evilness and temptation out of my path. Please Lord help me with my burdens. I know this is a test of my strength Lord, and I will not falter. Lord please help me to live in my home for the rest of my life stress free. Let the trustees back down and let me stay let their evil ways be defeated. lord they have all cheated me let not their evilness triumph. Lord I beg you to please give me peace and quietness from this situation. Let me stay strong, let me turn down financial help from those who want more in return from me that I cannot give, I am a married woman even though my husband has treated me badly and is in prison, I am a married woman still and I must remember my vows, no matter how hard my life or situation is. Lord I will not foresake you, Amen x I thank all those who are keeping me strong with their prayers your prayers mean so very much to me thank you xxxx

#36 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 03:42 PM

Father, I lift miss bling up to You and ask that You move in her circumstances. Father, listen to her prayers and bring just the right person into her path to help her. Thank you that she passed the test that she felt was temptation. Father, I bind her up to You. Thank you that we can all pray for her. I believe that her circumstances are changing for the good even as I type this. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over this prayer. Amen

#37 missbling

missbling

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 459 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 07:58 AM

Lord you and you alone know the trials and tribulations I am facing my son is angry with me but he is ill and takes out his anger on me. My husband is in prison, and is angry and takes out his anger on me, Lord the Trustees want to throw me out of the house they have all conspired and forged my signature on documents. Lord a man came into my life who offered me money and help, but I knew he wanted more, I turned the offer of the much needed money down as the man was married and it would be very wrong, I know my vows to God. Lord the temptation was put in my way but Lord I will not foresake my beliefs. I am tired and exhausted everyone is taking their troubles out on me and I am fighting to work and keep the roof over our heads. Lord please help me I beg you Amen

#38 christys

christys

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 12:26 PM

Lord this is a terrible injustice here. I pray for your urgent response to this poor woman and her son. Do not let Satan win this game and destroy another life. Hold her up and protect her from this evil. Let the corruption that has occurred here be seen clearly by those who can stop this. Lord this family needs your guidance and the will to fight off this evil invasion in their life. I pray Father for your rapid response to clear this womans name and keep her home. In the name of Jesus, Amen

#39 Ihavefaith1958

Ihavefaith1958

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 05:39 PM

Father GOD, Please surround her with your favor that you promised to those who are in right standing with you [Psalm 5:12] Please let her know that you are able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that a person can ask or think. [Ephesians 3:20}In the name of your son Christ Jesus Amen

#40 LoveLiftedMe

LoveLiftedMe

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 09:02 PM

Lord this is a terrible injustice here. I pray for your urgent response to this poor woman and her son. Do not let Satan win this game and destroy another life. Hold her up and protect her from this evil. Let the corruption that has occurred here be seen clearly by those who can stop this. Lord this family needs your guidance and the will to fight off this evil invasion in their life. I pray Father for your rapid response to clear this womans name and keep her home. In the name of Jesus, Amen

I agree with this, and the others prayers regarding missbling, her son, and their situation.

In Jesus' name, I speak Psalm 91 (the entire Psalm) and Isaiah 54:17 ("no weapon formed against them will prosper, and every tongue that rises against them in judgment, they will prove to be in the wrong - this is their heritage as servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of Him") into their lives.

Lord Jesus, as our great Advocate, I ask You to make free, Godly legal counsel available to missbling in some way, shape, or form. I also ask that You surround missbling and her son with Godly people who will support them physically, mentally, emotionally, and spritually with righteous motives, Lord.

In Jesus' name, amen!

#41 missbling

missbling

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 459 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 01:54 AM

Dear Lord, Every day just before the post arrives I panic and worry my stomach flutters my heart quickens the dryness in my mouth - will today be the day they evict me from my home. Will the evil triumph, each day Lord you keep them at bay. Lord the letters have not come yet, and I thank you Lord for seeing to it that I am kept safe for another day. Lord I hate living with fear in my heart each day. I want to live with joy in my heart and peace. Please Lord bring this situation to an end. Let the Bank's stop chasing me. Let the Trustees back down. Let me live here for the rest of my days in peace and quiet with my son. Lord you made me what I am, I am a homebody, who loves the sanctity of family and my home. I wish to live in peace and quiet in my home without interference or constant threats. Lord please I beg you to move your hand to stop all those who have done wrong against me. To stop their evil ways from triumphing. Lord please take this daily fear away from me. Lord please allow me this one triumph in your name lord that you on my behalf may beat the Trustees. Amen

#42 LoveLiftedMe

LoveLiftedMe

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 09:24 PM

Dear Lord,

Every day just before the post arrives I panic and worry my stomach flutters my heart quickens the dryness in my mouth - will today be the day they evict me from my home. Will the evil triumph, each day Lord you keep them at bay. Lord the letters have not come yet, and I thank you Lord for seeing to it that I am kept safe for another day.

Lord I hate living with fear in my heart each day. I want to live with joy in my heart and peace. Please Lord bring this situation to an end. Let the Bank's stop chasing me. Let the Trustees back down. Let me live here for the rest of my days in peace and quiet with my son. Lord you made me what I am, I am a homebody, who loves the sanctity of family and my home. I wish to live in peace and quiet in my home without interference or constant threats. Lord please I beg you to move your hand to stop all those who have done wrong against me. To stop their evil ways from triumphing. Lord please take this daily fear away from me. Lord please allow me this one triumph in your name lord that you on my behalf may beat the Trustees. Amen

Lord, I plead the blood of Jesus Christ of Nazareth upon missbling right now. Father, I ask that You would uncover any and all places (strongholds, sins, etc) in missbling's life, Lord, that is continuing to attract those spirits of fear. Please set her free from this bondage, I ask in jesus name,!

#43 shereda lynn

shereda lynn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 07:13 AM

lord work a miracle for missblings financial struggles save her home lord and repair every personal relationship altered during this trying time for her. come now jesus and save her when she is at such a low point. do not allow evil to continue to tempt her and stray her away with things that are not of you lord jesus provide for her needs and meet her request she has placed at your feet in jesus name i pray amen

#44 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 07:54 AM

Most Gracious Heavenly Father, I lift up missbling to You and ask that You do a mighty thing!! You are our Creator, You know our needs and You are the God of impossibilities. We know that if we have faith, "according to our faith, it will be done." What wonderful Scripture, what a tribute to fall back on!!! I pray that miss bling clings to her beliefs, that You are doing a miracle for her!! Bless Your Holy Name. I plead the Blood of the Lamb over this prayer, Amen.

#45 inHissteps

inHissteps

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,521 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 10:15 AM

Dear Lord,

Every day just before the post arrives I panic and worry my stomach flutters my heart quickens the dryness in my mouth - will today be the day they evict me from my home. Will the evil triumph, each day Lord you keep them at bay. Lord the letters have not come yet, and I thank you Lord for seeing to it that I am kept safe for another day.

Lord I hate living with fear in my heart each day. I want to live with joy in my heart and peace. Please Lord bring this situation to an end. Let the Bank's stop chasing me. Let the Trustees back down. Let me live here for the rest of my days in peace and quiet with my son. Lord you made me what I am, I am a homebody, who loves the sanctity of family and my home. I wish to live in peace and quiet in my home without interference or constant threats. Lord please I beg you to move your hand to stop all those who have done wrong against me. To stop their evil ways from triumphing. Lord please take this daily fear away from me. Lord please allow me this one triumph in your name lord that you on my behalf may beat the Trustees. Amen

Grace and peace missbling,
It is not God's intention for you to wait for the post in a panic each day. Matter of fact, God give clear instructions on how we ought to live. One of them is by faith. "God, your word says this: I will not be afraid, my heart is fixed, trusting in the Lord. No matter what comes my way today, Your word stands true. I will not be afraid." This takes an act of your will to begin that journey into a relationship with God that is built on trust. God trusts you, why not trust Him.

Papa, each day is a new day of learning, of leaning to trust You. "Trust in the Lord with all your heart (heart, mind and soul) and don't lean to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your steps." Clear instruction...trust. Sometimes it is difficult to trust when our eyes are focused on what the world is saying. In Jesus name, I bind missbling's mind to the mind of Christ and to the truth of God word that says, fear not, fear not, fear not. Fix your heart on God.

Thank you Papa that you do provide for our needs. Sometimes we think we know what is best, but you take care of us to the uttermost, for your divine power has given us all things that pertain to life and godliness through the knowledge of Him who has called us to glory and virtue.

Thank you for providing missbling's needs today. In Jesus name. Amen!