398 replies to this topic

#391 missbling

missbling

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 459 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 12:59 PM

Dear Lord, I give thanks for letting me live another day in my home I give thanks for each and everyday you bring into my life. I am grateful to you Lord for bring Prayer Warriors to pray with me and for listening to my prayers. Lord I am grateful for all that you do for me for all that you bestow on me. I am grateful to you for the roof over my head and the food that we eat. Lord you are so gracious and kind and all good things come from you. I thank you Lord for dealing with my problems and offering solutions. AMEN Dear Lord, I give thanks for letting me live another day in my home I give thanks for each and everyday you bring into my life. I am grateful to you Lord for bring Prayer Warriors to pray with me and for listening to my prayers. Lord I am grateful for all that you do for me for all that you bestow on me. I am grateful to you for the roof over my head and the food that we eat. Lord you are so gracious and kind and all good things come from you. I thank you Lord for dealing with my problems and offering solutions. AMEN

#392 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 12:32 PM

Father, thank-You for watching over Missbling. LORD, thank-You that she is choosing to praise You through all of this. Continue to watch over her. Bless her for her faithfulness. Keep her close to You. Help her to hold onto You through all that she is going through. Be with her son. Help him to look to You through these trails. Be with her husband. Work upon his heart. Soften it so he is ready for You. AMEN

#393 missbling

missbling

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 459 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 02:04 PM

Lord I give thanks to you for all that you are doing in my situation. I give thanks that a deal is being worked out with the Bank and they wll not be taking my house. I give thanks Lord I am so grateful to you. Please Lord send a buyer so that we can sell the property and the land and the bank will not go back on their word and give us a chance to sell it ourselves. Lord I am so grateful to you for all that you do for my family and I. We place our lives in your hands each and everyday and you take care of us - Father you are so great and wonderful how fortunate we are to have found you. We leave it all up to you safe in the knowledge that you will deal with everything. Lord I give thanks every day for all that I have and all that you send to me to help me. Lord thank you amen

#394 missbling

missbling

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 459 posts

Posted 29 May 2011 - 03:40 PM

Dear Lord, Thank you for all that you do for me, and I give praise to you Lord, please Lord help us out of the financial mess that we are in. Help my husband turn over a new leaf and work his way out of the mess that he has caused. Lord help us with the chance that we have been given by the bank. Help us so that the dumping trucks come in and deliver the work to the land so that we can meet the bank's final demands. Lord we pray that there will be a huge abundance of work bestowed on us so that we may work our way out of this debt. We know Lord that you will give us all we need and we ask you to bless the situation that we are in and we thank you Lord for turning the hearts and minds of the bank. We have come this far and we know Lord that you will be with us on this next part of our journey Amen

#395 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 05:43 AM

Father, be with Missbling. Help her to be prepared for all that You have planned for her. Father, bring them the work so they may take care of all debt. Be with her husband. Help him to have a change of heart. Soften his heart to be willing to hear about You and Your mercy. Prepare him to hear about You with new ears. Prepare the person who will lead him. Help them to trust in You and to be strong to speak the truth in love. AMEN

#396 missbling

missbling

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 459 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 09:19 AM

Dear Lord I am grateful for all that you do for me, for all the things that I have in my life for all the kind and wonderful things that I have, Lord I know like I know like I know that these Trustees will be dealt with for what they have done to me. I know in my heart Lord that you are bringing matters to this situation, and that you are dealing with it all. i thank you Lord for all that you bring to me Amen

#397 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 09:23 AM

Dear Lord

I am grateful for all that you do for me, for all the things that I have in my life for all the kind and wonderful things that I have, Lord I know like I know like I know that these Trustees will be dealt with for what they have done to me. I know in my heart Lord that you are bringing matters to this situation, and that you are dealing with it all. i thank you Lord for all that you bring to me Amen

FATHER GOD ,I STAND WITH MISBLING FOR YOU DO BRING JUSTIC ,YOU ARE THE JUDGE OF ALL JUDGES ..WE THANK YOU FATHER FOR WE KNOW YOU HAVE COMPLETE CONTROL OVER THIS MATTER..THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU BRING TO MRSBLING ..WE PRAISE YOU ,GIVING YOU ALL HONOR AND GLORY..CONTUINE TO BLESS AND SURROUND HER AND HER SON..IN YOUR SWEET HOLY SPIRIT ..IN JESUS NAME AMEN

#398 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 09:21 AM

Father, be with Missbling and her husband. Bless them with the work that they need. Help him to be able to pay off all of their debts. LORD, we ask that You would soften the heart of her husband. That You would prepare him to turn his heart over to You. Prepare the works who will minister to this man. Let them be faithful to the tugs on their heart that will put them in the right places with the right words. Open them all to You. AMEN

#399 sunnyisle

sunnyisle

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 10:20 AM

Praise God! missblimg can experience your peace that passeth all understanding Lord. We lift this family before your throne for your continuous mercy, grace and love. All the questions missbling has asked of you, there will be answer in your time. May she continue to see your hand in everything you do and say, recognizing you are her all in all. May the grace of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ and the love of God and the sweet fellowship and communion of the Holy Spirit be with you (and yours) both now and for ever home. Amen.