#16 LoveLiftedMe

LoveLiftedMe

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 09:53 PM

Lord

For nearly a year - I have battled the banks and the trustees - my husband is in prison and had committed fraud and violence against me and I have been working to put right what he has done.

Lord Please I beg you to make the banks and the Trustees see what they have done to me they have all committed fraud against me with my husband and now plot to throw me out of my home. They forged my signature on documents, they kept things from me, they did not tell me I was a beneficiary, they took out loans etc and now they wish to throw me out of the house. Lord they are evil and they are ruled by money and greed. Lord please do not let the wicked triumph here.

Lord I beg you please do not let them triumph in this - do not let them succeed Lord do not let them throw me and my son who is disabled on the streets. Do not let evil be victorious against good. Lord you are my saviour - you know what has been going on, Lord I tried to be a good wife and mother, Please I beg you Lord do not let those with evil in their hearts, win against me. They worship money and they use it to throw me out on to the street. Let Lord you raise your hand and squash these evil wrongdoers. Please Lord I beg you from all my heart and the little energy I have left.

Lord you know I cannot rest from worry. Please take this away from me

Lord I break down and cry I beg you not to let me loose my home, Lord I cry out to you, I pray please take this anxiety and burden from my shoulders. Please let the bank and the trustees retreat. Please make me strong so that I can continue to fight. Lord I am so tired and exhausted. Lord they are beating me because I am on my own and tired and weak. Please Lord I beg you please put an end to this suffering. Please Lord I come to you and I pray Lord please let me get peace to stay in my home. AMEN

Father God, in Jesus' Name, I ask that You would drape Your mantle of peace upon missbling, because Your word tells us that in calmness and quietness will be her strength.

Lord, I also ask that You would surround missbling with a multitude of counselors right where she lives - people who will lift her up in prayer, provide encouragement, and who can also provide with whatever practical matters she needs, such as legal help, counseling, etc., - because Your word tells us that there is safety in that.

In Jesus' name, I ask You, Lord, that You would move upon missbling to forgive (not excuse) those who are persecuting her, so that she can be released from the tormenting spirits of fear and anxiety, as they would no longer have any legal right to operate in her life.

Lord, if she feels tired and weak, give her Your assurance that when she is weak, that means You are strong in her! I thank You, Lord, that missbling is a strong woman of God, because the enemy only attacks people that threaten him, and missbling, YOU are a BIG threat to the devil!

Lord, I ask that You would remove the veil enough to show missbling that she (and her son) is surrounded by angels singing songs of deliverance - may she hear them sing her to sleep at night and sing to her upon awakening in the morning.

Jesus, I thank You that You came to give missbling and her son Life, and that more abundantly.

May missbling's praise report be soon forthcoming, in Jesus' name, amen!

#17 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 08:05 AM

Father, be with missbling. Watch over her and give her strength. Help her to be able to take care of her family. Give her what is due to her. Give her peace that You are in control. Watch over her. Help her to be able meet her needs and those of her children. You are her Jehoviah Jira. Provide for her. AMEN

#18 shereda lynn

shereda lynn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 01:51 PM

Father provide for missbling and allow her to keep her home lord in jesus name and father allow noone to ever take away or threaten to take away her home again . put your seal of protection over missbling now and forever in jesus name amen

#19 missbling

missbling

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 459 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 01:54 PM

Thank you Lord for putting all these kind prayer warriors in my path so that they may hold me up with prayers - Lord you know how tired I feel. Today I took my son to the hospital and he is not doing so well. Lord please lord help me to forgive those who are doing wrong to me at the moment. The trustees who have lied and cheated and forged my signature - let not their evil actions triumph. Let them fall by the wayside. let the bank realise that these actions are unenforceable may a miracle be granted that the bank write off this debt that was run up without my knowledge or consent. Lord let not money and greed triumph let goodness and truth prevail. Let evil not triumph. Let the hand of god be the judge, let god crush these evil people who seek to throw me on to the streets. Lord let vengence be yours and yours alone. Lord I ask that I be allowed to bring up my son in peace and quiet that I may deal with his illness and find a way of keeping him safe and well. Lord I am so scared you know my fear for my son's health and the bank wanting to throw us on to the street. Lord I forgive those who have cheated and lied to me. Lord I forgive those who have done wrong against me. Lord I ask that you please show mercy on my son and I. I pray for forgiveness for my sins I ask the Lord to cover this prayer and my son in the blood of christ. Amen.

#20 shereda lynn

shereda lynn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 05:56 PM

heavenly father i lift this child up to you lord for you are our healer lord and i asked you to heal him completely once and for all inside and out and cover him in the precious blood of jesus lord restore health to this child. lord remove the power from the trustees the banks and the ex husband lord concerning all matters of this home and bestow the control of her home to missbling lord. father i pray earnestly that when you have given missbling the control over her home no one is allowed to ever threaten her with taking it ever again. this is a small prayer to ask for you lord can move mountains lord. in jesus name i pray amen

#21 LoveLiftedMe

LoveLiftedMe

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 06:12 PM

Thank you Lord for putting all these kind prayer warriors in my path so that they may hold me up with prayers - Lord you know how tired I feel.

Today I took my son to the hospital and he is not doing so well. Lord please lord help me to forgive those who are doing wrong to me at the moment. The trustees who have lied and cheated and forged my signature - let not their evil actions triumph. Let them fall by the wayside. let the bank realise that these actions are unenforceable may a miracle be granted that the bank write off this debt that was run up without my knowledge or consent.

Lord let not money and greed triumph let goodness and truth prevail. Let evil not triumph. Let the hand of god be the judge, let god crush these evil people who seek to throw me on to the streets. Lord let vengence be yours and yours alone.

Lord I ask that I be allowed to bring up my son in peace and quiet that I may deal with his illness and find a way of keeping him safe and well.

Lord I am so scared you know my fear for my son's health and the bank wanting to throw us on to the street.

Lord I forgive those who have cheated and lied to me. Lord I forgive those who have done wrong against me. Lord I ask that you please show mercy on my son and I.

I pray for forgiveness for my sins I ask the Lord to cover this prayer and my son in the blood of christ.

Amen.

Father God, in Jesus' name, I thank You that You are setting up missbling and her son for a huge breakthrough - why else would the enemy be attacking her so, if it is not because he is terrified? Lord, may missbling continue to forgive, as this is a big weapon of her warfare, along with the word of God. Show her, Lord, that You really do have her back, that You are indeed FOR her. And if You are FOR her, it doesn't matter who is against her - no matter who or what it is, or how many minions they have, these people don't yet understand that You have already rigged the battle in missbling and her son's favor!

Lord, I ask that You would totally heal her son, bring provision, and give them both peace while they wait on You for what can only be a very happy outcome, in Jesus' name, amen!

#22 missbling

missbling

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 459 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 10:43 AM

Dear Lord When I am afraid and weak I come to this site and I pour my heart out and pray, I read other's prayers for me and I feel strong again. Lord another week goes by, I sit here and worry. I know in my heart they are all attacking me - because they are terrified of me, they know that I have the Lord on my side. They know that I have not acted wrongly, I have always acted with good grace and forgiveness and they fear me for I will not give way to evilness. Lord I know you are hear for me, I know that I am not alone, but still I feel scared, that my husband may come back out of prison and hurt me again, that the trustees will try and throw me out of the house - a hundred fears go through my mind and I ask the Lord to guide me to stillness and to look on my son. My son is not doing so good health wise - Lord if I could offer myself up for his pain and suffering i would gladly do so. Lord I humbly thank you for being here for me. Lord I wish I could get rid of these feelings of fear - I just want peace of mind that i will be able to live here for the rest of my life free from pain and persecution . Amen

#23 inHissteps

inHissteps

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,521 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 11:31 AM

Dear Lord

When I am afraid and weak I come to this site and I pour my heart out and pray, I read other's prayers for me and I feel strong again.

Lord another week goes by, I sit here and worry. I know in my heart they are all attacking me - because they are terrified of me, they know that I have the Lord on my side. They know that I have not acted wrongly, I have always acted with good grace and forgiveness and they fear me for I will not give way to evilness.

Lord I know you are hear for me, I know that I am not alone, but still I feel scared, that my husband may come back out of prison and hurt me again, that the trustees will try and throw me out of the house - a hundred fears go through my mind and I ask the Lord to guide me to stillness and to look on my son. My son is not doing so good health wise - Lord if I could offer myself up for his pain and suffering i would gladly do so. Lord I humbly thank you for being here for me. Lord I wish I could get rid of these feelings of fear - I just want peace of mind that i will be able to live here for the rest of my life free from pain and persecution . Amen

Thank you God for missbling and her willing heart that walks in forgiveness towards those who are against her.
I had a dream/vision(?) once, missbling. Satan standing in the corner of my room, fear rose up in me and I schooched closer to my husband and the Lord said to me, "why were you so afraid?" Fear has no place in a believer's life, yet we still fear. Jesus has said over 70 times in the NT to fear not, fear not, fear not.

Here is a teaching of Mark Hankins Ministry:
"Mark 11:23 changed our whole family. Here we were saved and filled with the Holy Ghost. My dad was a pastor in south Texas. My dad went there to pastor a church almost 50 years ago, (he just went to be with the Lord just this past January ). He went there and pastored and built a church almost 50 years ago from 20 people to almost 1500-2000 people in a town of only 3000 people. Over 50 years, but when they first got there, they were in the will of God, right? Sent by God, but when they got there my daddy, he got sick; my mother had a nervous breakdown. They're saved, filled with the Holy Ghost. My older brother was 4 years old, I was one year old, we were outside playing in the yard and I got my right thumb cut off in a bicycle chain, it's still gone.
So everything's going wrong in my family, so my daddy got sick, my momma had a nervous breakdown and I come in the house, 1 year old, said, 'look mom, no thumb' she passed out, hit the floor. So everyone sick, momma's got a depression she's trying to deal with, she wouldn't even come out of the back bedroom for two years. They're struggling, we're poor, and we've been saved and filled with the Holy Ghost. You can be saved and filled with the Holy Ghost and just wilt...until my daddy said a man came through and left him a book called 'The Authority of the Believer', whosoever shall say, he shall have whatsoever he saith. He said, I've located the problem.
Listen now, not just in what you say that's wrong, but if "he shall have whatsoever he saith", that means you can get in as much trouble over what you don't say. So the Lord says to me 'if you don't speak, you lose by default. You're going to have to speak', so my dad got hold of a word, started to believe it, Mark 11:23, went back to the back bedroom and he got to get my mother to start speaking. To say, say, say, say, say. He'd tell her what to say, and then she'd repeat it. He'd said, now say, he'd go to 2 Timothy 1:7, God has not given me a spirit of fear, but of love and of power and of a sound mind, and she would say "God has not given me a spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.' Then he'd say, now say "Psalms 27 The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear, the Lord is the strength of my life, of whom shall I be afraid.' Now say, "I'm strong in the Lord and in the power of his might, and she'd say, "I'm strong in the Lord and in the power of his might." And he just went down and developed a systematic discourse on a daily basis. You know, God is a rewarder, he's a faithful God, he's a rewarder of those who diligently seek him, but never underestimate how much diligence it's going to take. Diligence, that means gets serious about it and it's amazing how we expect people to be exact in every area of our life except when it comes to the bible.
We expect to be exact in every area of their life but when it comes to faith, we go 'oh well, praise the Lord.' We're just gonna see what the Lord's gonna do. That's what you call "turn up expectation." We're just gonna see what's gonna 'turn up'.
In other words, just kind of leave it up to God. Listen up, if it all up to God, Jesus never would have said, 'whosoever shall say, he shall have whatsoever he saith...' So it's not all up to God. And so Daddy and Momma got the word out, they just got diligent and everyday, it was systematic, everyday, they got the word out, they got their building blocks out, they found scriptures that promised that, in the area of her healing, in the area of her mental well being, in the area of their finances and they went over and over and over it, until Momma came out of the back bedroom and she went 'Woooooooooo' She's been running ever since. She came out of the back bedroom, running, she's still running...she's 75/76 years old and she's still running."

#24 shereda lynn

shereda lynn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 10:48 PM

lord I seek you out to intervene swiftly in these matters for missbling. as she comes hear to pray and encourage others she is also tormented daily no matter how much she prays and believes. lord the banks and the trustees do not stop and yet she still looks to you lord and i humbly beg you lord to please end all of this torment for her reveal your hand in her life lord let her see that you have it all under control give her proof that you have won this race for her lord, stop the fear that is eating away at her lord end this suffering and shed joy unspeakable joy in her life lord give her a praise report to share that gives testimony that you are god our provider lord. thank you lord that you watch over your word to perform it. lord i thank you for missbling and i thank you for what you are doing in her life and i trust and believe you will bring her out on top and she will keep her home in jesus name amen

#25 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 09:49 AM

Jehoviah Jira, be with MissBling. Hold her hand through these difficult time. Help her to be able to see your hand in this situatuion. Give her peace that You will be there with her. Help her to know that You are there. Father, You are in these circumstances. Help her to be strong. Help her and her family to be able to see You there watching over them in every circumstance. AMEN

#26 LoveLiftedMe

LoveLiftedMe

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 09:11 PM

lord I seek you out to intervene swiftly in these matters for missbling. as she comes hear to pray and encourage others she is also tormented daily no matter how much she prays and believes. lord the banks and the trustees do not stop and yet she still looks to you lord and i humbly beg you lord to please end all of this torment for her reveal your hand in her life lord let her see that you have it all under control give her proof that you have won this race for her lord, stop the fear that is eating away at her lord end this suffering and shed joy unspeakable joy in her life lord give her a praise report to share that gives testimony that you are god our provider lord. thank you lord that you watch over your word to perform it. lord i thank you for missbling and i thank you for what you are doing in her life and i trust and believe you will bring her out on top and she will keep her home in jesus name amen

I agree with this prayer, along with all the others in this thread, in Jesus' Name!

#27 shereda lynn

shereda lynn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 08:42 PM

lord move swiftly in these matters for missbling do not allow evil to prevail lord. work things in her favor seal your will over her life lord and protect her in jesus name amen

#28 LoveLiftedMe

LoveLiftedMe

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 10:17 PM

lord move swiftly in these matters for missbling do not allow evil to prevail lord. work things in her favor seal your will over her life lord and protect her in jesus name amen

I agree with this, and the others prayers, for missbling and her son.

Lord Jesus, I ask that You would remove any burden from missbling that she is not supposed to carry, and place Your yoke and burden upon her - for Your yoke is easy, and Your burden is light.

Lord, I pray that You would show missbling that You will turn for good what the enemy has meant for evil in her situation.

May the joy of the Lord be her strengh - in Jesus' name, amen!

#29 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 03:47 AM

Heavenly Father I ask that you would make things right for this person, and bless this person with a financial blessing and the things she has need of. Please draw her closer and closer to you spiritually and keep her in the shelter of your arms, in the name of our precious Jesus. Amen

#30 shereda lynn

shereda lynn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 25 September 2010 - 03:58 AM

look upon missbling lord with favor and mercy meet her every need and answer her prayers lord in jesus name amen