398 replies to this topic

#1 missbling

missbling

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 450 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 11:34 AM

Lord For nearly a year - I have battled the banks and the trustees - my husband is in prison and had committed fraud and violence against me and I have been working to put right what he has done. Lord Please I beg you to make the banks and the Trustees see what they have done to me they have all committed fraud against me with my husband and now plot to throw me out of my home. They forged my signature on documents, they kept things from me, they did not tell me I was a beneficiary, they took out loans etc and now they wish to throw me out of the house. Lord they are evil and they are ruled by money and greed. Lord please do not let the wicked triumph here. Lord I beg you please do not let them triumph in this - do not let them succeed Lord do not let them throw me and my son who is disabled on the streets. Do not let evil be victorious against good. Lord you are my saviour - you know what has been going on, Lord I tried to be a good wife and mother, Please I beg you Lord do not let those with evil in their hearts, win against me. They worship money and they use it to throw me out on to the street. Let Lord you raise your hand and squash these evil wrongdoers. Please Lord I beg you from all my heart and the little energy I have left. Lord you know I cannot rest from worry. Please take this away from me Lord I break down and cry I beg you not to let me loose my home, Lord I cry out to you, I pray please take this anxiety and burden from my shoulders. Please let the bank and the trustees retreat. Please make me strong so that I can continue to fight. Lord I am so tired and exhausted. Lord they are beating me because I am on my own and tired and weak. Please Lord I beg you please put an end to this suffering. Please Lord I come to you and I pray Lord please let me get peace to stay in my home. AMEN

#2 shereda lynn

shereda lynn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 899 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 12:58 PM

lord please hear our cries and prayers for missbling lord. lord we need to have evidence that you have heard us and are working in her favor lord. lord i ask that you be the provider in every way for missbling lord rescue her from all of this and stop the banks and trustees from having the power to take her home. nothing is too big for you to handle lord and we have come to you steadily seeking you out lord do not abandon us in our time of need and sorrow lord. we are nothing without you lord but with you we are victorious lord. i ask lord the you send a mighty financial blessing above anything we can imagine lord. please take away these burdens from missbling and replace them with a praise report like no other in jesus name i pray amen

#3 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,352 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 01:05 PM

Father, I stand with Shereda Lynn in praying for missbling. Father, You know the issues and You can bring resolution in this case. Father, Your child is crying out to you in desperation. Please help. I cover this prayer in the precious blood of the Lamb, our Saviour, Jesus Christ. Amen missbling, I am so very sorry for your pain. There are wonderful prayer warriors on this site. Thank you for coming here so that we might all pray for you and your circumstances. Post again, let us know how you are doing. God Bless You. Most states have a legal aid dept. Look in the phone book. Perhaps someone there can help.

#4 squelsh

squelsh

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 552 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 01:13 PM

Lord I pray for missbling and ask that you would move in this situation. You know all that has gone on and the pain and suffering this person is going through. I ask Lord that you would set them free from all this pain. Lord please provide all that she needs at this time.

#5 inHissteps

inHissteps

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 02:23 PM

Lord

For nearly a year - I have battled the banks and the trustees - my husband is in prison and had committed fraud and violence against me and I have been working to put right what he has done.

Lord Please I beg you to make the banks and the Trustees see what they have done to me they have all committed fraud against me with my husband and now plot to throw me out of my home. They forged my signature on documents, they kept things from me, they did not tell me I was a beneficiary, they took out loans etc and now they wish to throw me out of the house. Lord they are evil and they are ruled by money and greed. Lord please do not let the wicked triumph here.

Lord I beg you please do not let them triumph in this - do not let them succeed Lord do not let them throw me and my son who is disabled on the streets. Do not let evil be victorious against good. Lord you are my saviour - you know what has been going on, Lord I tried to be a good wife and mother, Please I beg you Lord do not let those with evil in their hearts, win against me. They worship money and they use it to throw me out on to the street. Let Lord you raise your hand and squash these evil wrongdoers. Please Lord I beg you from all my heart and the little energy I have left.

Lord you know I cannot rest from worry. Please take this away from me

Lord I break down and cry I beg you not to let me loose my home, Lord I cry out to you, I pray please take this anxiety and burden from my shoulders. Please let the bank and the trustees retreat. Please make me strong so that I can continue to fight. Lord I am so tired and exhausted. Lord they are beating me because I am on my own and tired and weak. Please Lord I beg you please put an end to this suffering. Please Lord I come to you and I pray Lord please let me get peace to stay in my home. AMEN

You are the overcomer! You are the victorious one because Jesus won the victory!
God doesn't care if they worship money. He cares about where your heart is. Where is your faith, missbling? God told Abraham he was going to be a father of many nations, Abraham believed God and it was accounted to him for righteousness. Are you born again? Is Jesus your Lord and King? Are you a child of God by faith in Christ? Then begin seeing youself as royalty! Jesus is King! God has blessed you with every spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ. Begin thanking Him instead of begging Him. Find scriptures and pray those to God. Please read Kath's post on "praying scripture' in wholesome talk/loung, very good.
I had a friend who cherished her china. One day there was an earthquake and though her china got wrecked, her family was safe. God showed her that china can be replaced, a life can't.

You say that you are weary and you cannot rest. Jesus has said, come unto me all you who labor and are heavy ladened (burdened) and i will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn of me for I am meek and lonely in heart and you shall find rest unto your souls. Jesus is your peace in the midst of your storms, yet the storm has grabbed your attention and like Peter when his eyes were taken off of Jesus, he cried out, Lord save me and Jesus responded...'oh you of little faith.' Have you given this concern over to the Lord? If so, then begin thanking Him that he has heard you and quit looking at what you see and hear. Who is bigger than the banker? Who owns the cattle on a thousand hills? Who is upholding all things by the word of His power? If you have sincerely given this to the Lord, then know this...the kingdom of God, which is in you, is righteousness (Jesus has made us righteous) peace, we have peace because we know that God is taking care of us and from that peace we have joy because we know God is taking care of us...and that joy is in the Holy Ghost. If this is not your life, then you are allowing the cares of this world to take your eyes off the one who is your peace...Jesus.
God is calling all of us, His children back to our first love...Jesus. If we think what we are going through is difficult, how are we going to make it when real persecution comes?

Please read 1 Peter 1

Papa, I thank you for missbling and I thank you that your word says that whatever our needs are, you provide. Thank you God that you are handling this house situation and in Jesus name, I bind this house, the mortgage company, the banker and trustees and all those involved in this situation to your will. I bind each person to the mind of Christ and to the finished work of the cross. Thank you God for favor for missbling. I bind her mind to the steadying and balance of Holy Spirit and to the blood of Jesus.
I loose every lie, every deception, every wrong word, attitude, idea, desire, behavior, habit from this situation. I loose wrong words spoken that has brought confusion and uncertainty to missbling. I loose wrong decisions, wrong solutions, wrong behaviors from the banker, the trustee and the mortgage company.
In Jesus name. amen

#6 inHissteps

inHissteps

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 04:59 PM

3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His abundant mercy has begotten missbling again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, 4 to an inheritance incorruptible and undefiled and that does not fade away, reserved in heaven for her, 5 who is kept by the power of God through faith for salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.
6 In this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while, if need be, you have been grieved by various trials, 7 that the genuineness of your faith, being much more precious than gold that perishes, though it is tested by fire, may be found to praise, honor, and glory at the revelation of Jesus Christ, 8 whom having not seen you love. Though now you do not see Him, yet believing, you rejoice with joy inexpressible and full of glory, 9 receiving the end of your faith—the salvation of your soul.

#7 shereda lynn

shereda lynn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 899 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 09:59 PM

lord i am believing in you lord and trusting that you will meet missblings needs lord. Thank you so much lord for being with her during her time of need. now lord i ask that you remove all these burdens that plague her lord bring her out lord not just victorious but better than she was before in jesus name amen

#8 missbling

missbling

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 450 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 04:30 AM

Thank you for your kind Prayers - in my time of need. I do not want riches, for riches will not buy me a place in heaven. I do not want victory for myself for the only person I want is God my victory is in my heart for the Lord. I do not want greed for myself for the Lord rewards thous who work and serve the Lord. What I ask the Lord to do is to squash these bullies who have forged my signature on paperwork and do so much wrong against me, I ask the Lord that those who make money their God and their Idols that they be stopped from Persecuting me and frightening me. I ask the Lord to please remove the bank and the Trustees from my life that they be stopped from harming me. I do not want to be cast out from my home on to the streets with my child. I ask the Lord to put situations in their way to stop them throwing me out I ask not for riches or glory I get down on bended knee to the lord and beg that he please allow me peace and quiet to live in my home free from Persecution and fear. The Lord knows the fear in my heart. The Lord knows I cannot rest through fear of losing my home. The Lord Knows how I hate this fear in my heart and I beg the Lord to release me from my fears. I am a humble servant of the Lord and I am a humble person, please Lord do not allow these people with their power and money to use it for evil purposes. Please allow my Humble heart to live in peace and serve the Lord Please Lord cover me and my son in the blood of Jesus Christ our saviour amen Thank you Prayer warriors for helping me - I feel so weak at the moment from fighting to keep going and I want you to know that your prayers mean so much to me. The Lord bought me to this site some years ago, and I thank you Amen.

#9 inHissteps

inHissteps

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 08:38 AM

Missbling, God knows your circumstances. This situation did not take him by surprise. He knows what is going on. God does not want you to fight this battle...as David stood against Goliath, he went with the word of God in his mouth...if God be for me, who can stand against me? Many people carry their burdens and beg and plead with God to DO SOMETHING! God has already done it all. Jesus said on the cross..."it is finished" Do you not understand that Jesus has given you all things. How much time have you spent in thanksgiving, praise, rejoicing in all that God has done for you? Compare that to the many times you have prayed for God to deliver you, what is the percentage of praise in your life? Scripture tells us to bless the Lord at ALL times, His praise shall CONTINUALLY be in my (your) mouth, my (your) soul shall make her boast in the Lord, the humble will hear and be glad, so magnify the Lord with me and let us exalt His name together! I sought the Lord and he heard me and delivered me from all my fears. In the name of Jesus, I bind missbling to the will and purposes of God. I bing her will, mind and emotions to the word of God that tells her that God has not given her the spirit of fear, but of love and of power and of a SOUND mind! I loose the lies and deception sof the enemy and every wrong pattern of thinking, idea, desire, behavior and habit. Come unto me all you (missblind) who labor and are heavy ladened...God is calling you Missbling to trust Him. Please stop begging him and begin thanking Him for delivering you from your enemies. Halleluyah! Amen!

#10 shereda lynn

shereda lynn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 899 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 03:37 PM

lord make a way for missbling where there seems to be none lord. allow her to keep her home and never be faced with losing it again in jesus name amen

#11 missbling

missbling

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 450 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 01:03 PM

Dear Lord I am grateful to you for all that you give me, for allowing me to praise you oh Lord. I give thanks to all of those who join me in my prayers. Lord there is fear in my stomach, you know my fear. THere is real fear in my thoughts every day. Please Lord let me come to you with my fears. Lord please let me live here in peace and quiet let me find peace and love in my home rather than pain and angish. Lord Please hear my pleas to you oh Lord. Only you know my situation, you are my saviour and my redeemer. Amen

#12 inHissteps

inHissteps

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 05:33 PM

Dear Lord

I am grateful to you for all that you give me, for allowing me to praise you oh Lord. I give thanks to all of those who join me in my prayers.

Lord there is fear in my stomach, you know my fear. THere is real fear in my thoughts every day. Please Lord let me come to you with my fears. Lord please let me live here in peace and quiet let me find peace and love in my home rather than pain and angish. Lord Please hear my pleas to you oh Lord. Only you know my situation, you are my saviour and my redeemer.

Amen

When Fear Strikes by Kay Arthur

If you've ever had to deal with fear, you know that just a word, a thought, a noise, an unexpected call or visit can strike panic in your heart.

And with that panic, something can happen in your body. There's a tension, a fluttering, a sick feeling. You don't want to feel this way, but you can’t seem to control your body's response.

All of a sudden your joy is gone. It's like sitting in the sun when one minute everything's bright and sunny, and the next moment the warmth is gone. One minute you're toasty warm, and the next minute you're chilled. Wrapping your arms around yourself, you look heavenward, and you understand the change-a black cloud has covered the sun.

First John 4:18 says, "fear has torment" (KJV). That's the way it is with fear - joy, peace, security are suddenly obliterated by its chilling cloud. What do you do? How do you get your body under control? How do you handle the fear without falling apart? If you can't control fear's cause, can you even hope to handle fear's consequences?

The days in which we live are so difficult and so full of uncertainty, that I want us to be sure we know how we're going to handle them with all they may bring.

What can you do when fear strikes?

First, you need to "be still, and know that He is God" (Psalm 46:10, KJV). When fear hits, your first tendency is to react: to run; to call; to take some sort of action; even if it's screaming, crying, or getting hysterical. "Be still" can be translated "cease striving." The Christian life is to be one of rest, resting in Who He is, in what He has promised. For this, you have Jesus. Remember: The Son is behind the cloud.

Rest-cease striving. Call upon El Shaddai, your all-sufficient Father. He says, "Do not be afraid; I am the first and the last" (Revelation 1:17). He's there before the fear comes; He'll not leave you nor forsake you (Hebrews 13:5-6). He's your Helper, and He will be there when it's all over-ever the same.

Second, as you get still, remember that over and over in the Word when God tells us to "fear not," in the same breath He also tells us why. He says, "I am the Lord," "I am with thee," "I am thy shield," etc. Fear not because your God is "I AM." He is everything and anything you'll ever need. "I AM" is His memorial name to all generations - even to ours (Exodus 3:14-15). God is never anything less than He has been in the past, and He never moves from His throne. He is in charge. He knows the cause of your fear, and He is there for you.

Third, remember you are of great value to God. Fear Him alone. Reverence Him. Believe Him. Trust Him. Don't listen to any other voice or suggestion of condemnation. Whatever has come will ultimately be used to make you more like Jesus. "Do not fear those who kill the body but are unable to kill the soul; but rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. Are not two sparrows sold for a cent? And yet not one of them will fall to the ground apart from your Father. But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. So do not fear; you are of more value than many sparrows'" (Matthew 10:28-31).

Fourth, when you become still and cease striving, when you realize He is there for you, that He is sufficient, and that you are precious to Him, seek Him. When David feared Abimelech, he wrote, "I sought the Lord, and He answered me, and delivered me from all my fears. They looked to Him and were radiant [the Son never ceases to shine], and their faces shall never be ashamed. This poor man cried and the Lord heard him and saved him out of all his troubles (Psalm 34:4-6). Ask God what to do and wait to hear His answer.

Fifth, as soon as possible, get into the Word of God. If you don't know where to turn in the Word and God doesn't lay any specific passage on your heart, turn to Psalms. The Psalms are there for occasions such as these, for in them you will find His consolations. "When my anxious thoughts multiply within me, Your consolations delight my soul." (Psalm 94:19). Find refuge in God and His infallible Word. Read until His peace mounts guard around your mind, heart, and soul.

Hear God say, "Do not fear, for I am with you; do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you. Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand" (Isaiah 41:10).

Fear not, little sheep, our Shepherd is there. Someday when you turn around, you'll see that goodness and mercy were following you all the days of your life (Psalms 23:6).

#13 shereda lynn

shereda lynn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 899 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 02:21 AM

lord please protect missbling and give her favor with the bankers and trustees lord. cease and destroy all actions that they have that will allow her home to be taken lord. lord do not allow them to ever taker her home or even threaten to take her home from this day forward in jesus name amen

#14 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,023 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 04:26 AM

Lord-I give this situation to you-I pray that missbling will be vindicated-the truth revealed.

#15 kath

kath

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,402 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 05:08 AM

Lord-I give this situation to you-I pray that missbling will be vindicated-the truth revealed.

Amen. I stand in agreement with Saved prayer. Lord may your kingdom and your will be done in missbling's life. In Jesus name i pray. Amen