27 replies to this topic

#16 shereda lynn

shereda lynn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 01:53 PM

Thank you lord for the m8ighty blessing that is to be unleashed over heathers home and finances lord. Bless mr. And mrs. C lord abundantly and provide their needs in excess lord. I love you lord and I thank you lord for what you will do in heathers life and mine in jesus name I pray amen

#17 shereda lynn

shereda lynn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 09:56 PM

lord provide for 5402 wilson in every way lord. as we come before you lord seeking your blessings over her life lord we thank you for already working in her favor and also the people connected to her. we claim vistory for her right now un your precious and holy name jesus and we pray all things in jesus name amen

#18 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 12:48 PM

Father, be with Mr. And Mrs. C as he looks for employment and they face their economic problems. Bless them father with employment to meet their needs. Let them be able to see Your hand in this. AMEN

#19 shereda lynn

shereda lynn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 03:36 PM

Thank you lord for providing the needs of Nr. and mrs. C and for providing for heather and her family in jesus name amen

#20 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 10:49 PM

God, Please provide income to Mr and Mrs C and provide the right job to Mr C. I pray for salvation for both of them. In Jesus' name, amen.

#21 inHissteps

inHissteps

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,521 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 03:44 AM

We have a rental house. The couple renting it have been married almost 70 years. They told us this week that they have gone through their savings and that Mr. C is looking for a job. Please pray that he will be able to find one. I can't imagine how hard it must be to be retired and have to come out of retirement to look for a job because you don't have enough money. From what he has shared with us he as pretty much been self employed his whole life so this is going to be different for him.

Thank-You,

Heather

If they have been married 70 years, Mr C has got to be around 90 years old.
Papa God, I thank you for this couple and that you will open that door that is just right for Mr C to obtain that employment that is geared towards his age and ability and will provide more than enough for him and his wife to pay their bills and to give into your kingdom. This did not come as a surprise to you Papa and I believe that there is that job you had been preparing for Mr C and I thank you it will come to pass today.
I bind Mr C and his employment needs to your will Papa God. I loose preconceived ideas that the very elderly are not capable to do very much. YOu know how much Mr C can do and I thank you that you are the one who strengthens him, sharpens his mind and his ability to stay on top of things. Papa, Mr C needs favor and I thank you that in you favor is found and will be also in the job market. In Jesus name. Amen!

#22 shereda lynn

shereda lynn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 02:25 AM

lord provide for mr. and mrs. c lord in abundance in jesus name amen

#23 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 08:34 AM

Father, be with Mr. and Mrs. C today. Father, we recieved a landlords notice that they are behind on a bill related to the house. Be with them. Meet their needs that they will be able to pay all of their bills. Help Mr. C to be able to find a job that will allow them to meet all of their obligations. Be with them. Comfort them. Give them peace that You are in control. AMEN

#24 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 07:44 AM

Father, thank-You for being with Mr. and Mrs. C. Let them be right that they are going to get the increase in their Social Security that will allow them to make ends meet. Be with them as they look at their finacnes. Help them through all of this. AMEN

#25 shereda lynn

shereda lynn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 01:54 PM

lord continue to provide for and bless the finances of this couple provide more than enough to meet their needs and pay each debt in jesus name amen

#26 LoveLiftedMe

LoveLiftedMe

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 05:50 PM

Father, thank-You for being with Mr. and Mrs. C. Let them be right that they are going to get the increase in their Social Security that will allow them to make ends meet. Be with them as they look at their finacnes. Help them through all of this.

AMEN

Father, thank You for making this provision for this couple. I also ask that You would bring in even more provision from other sources, whether expected and unexpected. Please restore to them the years that the locust has eaten, and allow them to dwell in a measure of fulfillment, with peace and dignity for their remaining years, in Jesus' name, amen!

#27 shereda lynn

shereda lynn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 06:09 PM

thank you lord for everything you are doing for heather and her family lord. thank you lord we are trusting that you will provide the necessry income they need to manage their finances in jesus name amen

#28 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 10:16 AM

Jehoviah Jira, be with Mr. and Mrs. C. Bless them with the ablity to remain where they are so they don't need to worry about moving. Give them peace that You are in control. AMEN