5 replies to this topic

#1 hope2009

hope2009

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 10:14 PM

My boss is in town;please pray that everything will go smoothly. I should be able to deliver the work requested.

#2 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 12:06 AM

My boss is in town;please pray that everything will go smoothly. I should be able to deliver the work requested.

Father, may hope2009 like Jesus increase in wisdom, stature, favor with God and men especially his boss. Thank You, Lord for hearing my prayer and answer. All glory is Yours, Lord. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#3 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 10:41 AM

Father, be with Hope2009 as the boss is in town. Giver Hope2009 and all their co-worker knowledge of how to handle them being there. Give them favor with their boss. Watch over them and protect them that You will guide their days. AMEN

#4 sallyw

sallyw

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 01:08 PM

Lord, I pray for Hope. I ask that the work will be delivered perfectly, and that she will shine with good will and that her boss will be pleased. Please give her positive feedback from her boss. In Jesus' name. Amen

#5 shereda lynn

shereda lynn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 10:00 PM

lord your will be done show favor upon her lord and give her comfort in jesus name

#6 Brenda Jones

Brenda Jones

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 04:00 PM

Lord it say's in your word that goodness & mercy shall follow us, I ask that Hope find favor with her boss as she goes about her work that you bless her Lord ...When hope walks into her work place the holy spirt walks beside her , Im praying and believing for Hope and knowing in my heart it shall be done ...Through you jesus noting is to great or impossilbe ..Thank you heavenly father