6 replies to this topic

#1 tande1028

tande1028

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 06:41 PM

It certainly seems as this topic is the biggest and all encumbering. My daughter and her little baby have many financial issues, my younger son is "floundering", tries and tries to get a job to no avail. My husband and I do what we can but it becomes increasingly difficult in this economy. Faith, hope, love! I ask for prayers for our entire family to work through these hard times.

#2 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 05:50 AM

Father, be with tande1028 and all of her family in these economic times. Watch over each of them and give them grace sufficent for today. Help her son to be able to find employment. Help her daughter and her grandchild to be able to make ends meet. Be with tande1028 and her husband. Help them to be able to make all of their ends meet. Bless them for the help they are giving their family. AMEN

#3 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 06:30 AM

Father, I pray for tande1028 and her family. I bind the entire family to you Father, knowing full well that You alone can deal with these issues and bring about a suitable solution for all. Help the son to find employment, the daughter to be able to make ends meet. Thank you for the parents that brought this issue to us so we might pray about it. Father, bless this entire family!! Thank you for answering our prayers for this family. Amen

#4 kimmy

kimmy

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 09:30 AM

My God You hear the prayer request of this person, You know everything that this family is facing, My God give them assurance that with God all things are possible. My God strengthen their spiritual lives, allow them to live by faith, My father I pray that this family be a faithful Tither, because my God You promise to open the windows of heaven in our lives and it is impossible for Your words to lie, My God I pray that this family know You intimately. My God there is no problem, circumstance or situation greater than You and so my God I ask for Your mercy on this family. Amen

#5 LoveLiftedMe

LoveLiftedMe

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 08:52 PM

My God You hear the prayer request of this person, You know everything that this family is facing, My God give them assurance that with God all things are possible. My God strengthen their spiritual lives, allow them to live by faith, My father I pray that this family be a faithful Tither, because my God You promise to open the windows of heaven in our lives and it is impossible for Your words to lie, My God I pray that this family know You intimately. My God there is no problem, circumstance or situation greater than You and so my God I ask for Your mercy on this family. Amen

And I am in agreement with this prayer, along with the others, as well, in Jesus' name, amen!

#6 sallyw

sallyw

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 01:38 PM

Dear Lord, Thank you for tande1028's prayer request. Open the floodgates of heaven so show each one the abundance that you have for them in jobs, and every other aspect of life. Your blessings are not restricted by the economy. In Jesus' name. Amen

#7 shereda lynn

shereda lynn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 10:11 PM

lord lay your hand upon every person in need lord and provide everything in jesus name exceedingly above and beyond lord bless and provide for each person in every way in jesus name amen