7 replies to this topic

#1 hope84

hope84

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 07:37 PM

Dear God Please let someone out there hire me for a good job in my field in the near future. I know that I am capable of transitioning from what I am familiar with now to one that involves going into the workforce even though it is still new to me. I pray that someone out there will see my resume and see something in me, my work and talents and will take a chance on me. I am willing to move to wherever the job is and I am not scared. I look forward to new opportunities every day. I will work hard and get to where I want to be in life. In the meantime please help me to concentrate on doing well in school when I start my new classes in a week. I pray that I will hear some good news soon. Thank You for always taking the time to listen to me when I need Your help. I also pray that the money I donated will go to the right people and places and that the check did not get lost, mishandled or misplaced and that the money will be cashed soon. Help me to continue to find ways to help others in need. Amen

#2 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 05:52 AM

Father, be with Hope84. Watch over her job search. Lead her to the place that You are preparing for her to work. Watch over her and protect her. Guide her to the place that You have designed for her to be. Give her peace that You are in control. Give her favor with the empolyer You have prepared for her. Lord, we ask that You would help her to find it soon. AMEN

#3 hope84

hope84

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 07:45 AM

Father, be with Hope84. Watch over her job search. Lead her to the place that You are preparing for her to work. Watch over her and protect her. Guide her to the place that You have designed for her to be. Give her peace that You are in control. Give her favor with the empolyer You have prepared for her. Lord, we ask that You would help her to find it soon.

AMEN

Thank you for your prayers :)

#4 Delores S

Delores S

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,535 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 08:26 AM

Father God, thank You for the life of Hope84. Please bless him/her with a job that will be uplifting and pays well. Father God, please put the resume in the hands of someone who will provide this job. In Jesus' name we pray. Amen and amen.

Dear God

Please let someone out there hire me for a good job in my field in the near future. I know that I am capable of transitioning from what I am familiar with now to one that involves going into the workforce even though it is still new to me. I pray that someone out there will see my resume and see something in me, my work and talents and will take a chance on me. I am willing to move to wherever the job is and I am not scared. I look forward to new opportunities every day. I will work hard and get to where I want to be in life. In the meantime please help me to concentrate on doing well in school when I start my new classes in a week. I pray that I will hear some good news soon. Thank You for always taking the time to listen to me when I need Your help. I also pray that the money I donated will go to the right people and places and that the check did not get lost, mishandled or misplaced and that the money will be cashed soon. Help me to continue to find ways to help others in need.

Amen

#5 sallyw

sallyw

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 01:52 PM

Dear Lord, Start a new chapter in life very soon for Hope. Lead her to new opportunities quickly. Bless her in a all ways. In Jesus' name. Amen

#6 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,619 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 03:08 PM

Lord-I pray for your leading in Hope's life-guide her to the right place of employment.

#7 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 03:18 PM

God, Please let the money Hope donated be cashed soon and be well handled. I pray that You will lead Hope to the right job. Bless Hope's studies. In Jesus' name, amen.

#8 shereda lynn

shereda lynn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 10:13 PM

provide for hope in every way lord bring about miracles in her life and be her comfort and provider in jesus name amen