10 replies to this topic

#1 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 03:19 AM

Father, thank You for our new home in the village and all the villagers who are helping us with the building of this simple home for our family. The building was erected last week and it is about 20% before completion. Lord, today's economy is so bad, things are so expensive and our fund is running out. I ask for Your help, Lord that this simple house will be completed and this home is dedicated to You, Father. My husband and I have never built a home before and we do not know that we need so much materials etc. I humbly ask that You will provide us with more than enough finance to complete this house and the basic requirements needed. Thank You for the assurance of Your Word, Lord that the cattle on the thousand hills belongs to You. Thank You that You will share with us, Lord. I pray that our plans are included in Your plans for us, Lord that my husband and I will be able to start up doing farming as well in order to have income to support us as we grow old. Father, use us mightily to make a difference in the lives of the villagers around us. Fill us with wisdom and be good steward of Your properties, Lord. I thank You for the promised of Your Word that the piece of land belonging to Chuat will be given to us in order that we can do farming in that area. This small piece of land is just next to the area where we built our home. Thank You, Lord for Your promise in Joshua 1:3-4. May the door of communication be open for us to negotiate with Chuat, Lord. Thank You by faith for the positive answer. I give You all the glory, Father. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#2 Nessa

Nessa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,110 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 05:34 AM

Lord stretch this fund for Patches and her beloved husband, continue to bless them in every way. In Jesus Name. Amen

#3 Delores S

Delores S

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,535 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 07:22 AM

Thank You, Father God, for answered prayers. We pray that Your will is done with the situation of Patches and family getting the land next door to do farming. In Jesus' name. Amen and amen.

Father, thank You for our new home in the village and all the villagers who are helping us with the building of this simple home for our family. The building was erected last week and it is about 20% before completion. Lord, today's economy is so bad, things are so expensive and our fund is running out. I ask for Your help, Lord that this simple house will be completed and this home is dedicated to You, Father. My husband and I have never built a home before and we do not know that we need so much materials etc. I humbly ask that You will provide us with more than enough finance to complete this house and the basic requirements needed. Thank You for the assurance of Your Word, Lord that the cattle on the thousand hills belongs to You. Thank You that You will share with us, Lord. I pray that our plans are included in Your plans for us, Lord that my husband and I will be able to start up doing farming as well in order to have income to support us as we grow old. Father, use us mightily to make a difference in the lives of the villagers around us. Fill us with wisdom and be good steward of Your properties, Lord. I thank You for the promised of Your Word that the piece of land belonging to Chuat will be given to us in order that we can do farming in that area. This small piece of land is just next to the area where we built our home. Thank You, Lord for Your promise in Joshua 1:3-4. May the door of communication be open for us to negotiate with Chuat, Lord. Thank You by faith for the positive answer. I give You all the glory, Father. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#4 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 09:41 PM

Father, by faith I believe and trust You will supply all our needs. Thank You, Father. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#5 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 07:13 AM

Father, thank-You for Patches faith. Continue to increase it. Use it in her new village to show You to her neighboors who don't already know You. Father, we ask that You would provide the way for this home to be completed. That You would help them to make the right decisions in all that they do with it. Give them peace that You are in control. That You will be there for them. Help them as they plan their farm. Give them the strength to do the work. Give them the funds to get it all started. AMEN

#6 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 12:12 AM

Father, thank-You for Patches faith. Continue to increase it. Use it in her new village to show You to her neighboors who don't already know You.

Father, we ask that You would provide the way for this home to be completed. That You would help them to make the right decisions in all that they do with it.

Give them peace that You are in control. That You will be there for them.

Help them as they plan their farm. Give them the strength to do the work. Give them the funds to get it all started.

AMEN

Father, bless my friends Heather, Delores and Nessa and others who are praying for our needs, that their lives will prosper in all areas. Father, thank You for leading my family to this promise land. Thank You that You will provide for our every needs including the completion of this house and all that is needed in it as well as helping us to plan our farm and make it successful. Jesus, thank You for the village carpenters, cook and people around us who help us one way or another. Bless them all, Lord. All glory is Yours, Father. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#7 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 03:20 PM

Father, I continue to thank You for Your provision in all areas today. May all that we do is for the glory of Your Name, Father. In Jesus' name. Amen.

#8 LoveLiftedMe

LoveLiftedMe

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 08:47 PM

Father, I continue to thank You for Your provision in all areas today. May all that we do is for the glory of Your Name, Father. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Father, in Jesus' name, I thank You for Your continued provision for Patches and her family, and that You do, and continue to do, exceedingly abundantly far above all that they could ever ask or think. Be it unto them according to Your word, in Jesus' name, amen!

#9 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 10:49 PM

amen

#10 sallyw

sallyw

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 01:33 PM

Lord, thank you for answeting Patches request even more abundantly than she though possible. We ask for safety, health, and prosperity for Patches and her family. In Jesus' name. Amen

#11 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 03:37 AM

Lord, thank you for answeting Patches request even more abundantly than she though possible.

We ask for safety, health, and prosperity for Patches and her family.

In Jesus' name.

Amen

Amen.