10 replies to this topic

#1 PrayerWarrior

PrayerWarrior

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 21 September 2006 - 05:57 PM

Misty "J.C. Nouveaux" in Missoula, Montana I pray against any demonic power that may attack her, I pray father that you bind the demons that are holding her captive. Please Lord save her from her religion of sex and her non-profit the Maternal Order of Saint Eve incorporated as a nonprofit that is predicated on letting men pay $200 per encounter for any and all pre-marital sex. Father I pray that you bring her help to fight back toward your light. Father help her to come to you and bow before you Lord God, Almighty Father, God of the World and Universe, God of Noah and Moses, Trinity; Father, Son & Holy Spirit. Bring her also to read the Bible and to ask for help from Christians that can show her the true meaning of God. In Jesus name, I pray. Amen

#2 Trusting God

Trusting God

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,771 posts

Posted 21 September 2006 - 08:25 PM

Dear Lord: I pray for salvation and the forgiveness of sins for this one. AMEN

#3 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 22 September 2006 - 07:50 AM

Lord, Deliver this woman from this evil. Bring salvation. Stop these sinful, destructive actions. Amen.

#4 Nessa

Nessa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,016 posts

Posted 22 September 2006 - 12:44 PM

Lord bring justice, earthly and divine to this circumstance. Sex for profit is false and is not spiritual. It is only one thing in disguise. In Jesus Name. Amen

#5 NicoleneCoetzee_13

NicoleneCoetzee_13

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 977 posts

Posted 22 September 2006 - 02:29 PM

Dear Heavenly Father, Thank You for creating Misty. Through Your Divine wisdom and strength You have created us all with a very specific task. We are all here to help with earth's ascension into the golden age and we humbly thank You for allowing Misty to be apart of this journey. We pray Lord that You may have mercy on us all for that which we commit in sin, and for that which we fail to do. We know Lord that through Your powerful intercession we may not sin again. Please look upon the love that prevails in Your heart for Your creation and remember your child. We thank You heavenly Father for granting Misty safe passage to the road You have intended for her. Thank You for always guiding Misty onto the right path, the Divine path. Amen.

#6 Iambeautiful

Iambeautiful

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,157 posts

Posted 22 September 2006 - 08:30 PM

this is a prayer board.Not a joke board.

#7 nanallyne

nanallyne

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 23 September 2006 - 11:00 AM

Father, in the name of Jesus, please help this woman, Misty, repent of her sins and be set free from the bondage of her sinful lifestyle. Lead her to You, O Lord, and let her know the wonders of Your blessings if she will follow You. Amen

#8 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 26 September 2006 - 08:55 AM

Heavenly Father deliver and save this dear woman. Father help her to seek out Christian friends that will help her and to read her bible. In the name of Jesus. amen.

#9 Adelaide Naaeder

Adelaide Naaeder

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 30 September 2006 - 04:29 AM

Dear Lord deliver this woman from the power's of darkness also all who are patronising this nonprofit organisation for sex. Lord save those who havent patronised it yet but are thinking about doing so, in Jesus name. I plead the blood of Jesus on all who have had association with this nonprofit organisation. In Jesus name amen

#10 tlh

tlh

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 30 September 2006 - 11:16 AM

Pray for salvation and forgiveness dear lord and offer this wound lady a different path to take. amen

#11 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,146 posts

Posted 01 October 2006 - 11:35 AM

Lord- I pray that you free Misty from this terrible bondage,bring salvation to all those involved.